John K Electrical

HomeStars  >  Electricians in Scarborough  >  John K Electrical

Reviews for John K Electrical

Joan from Markham
Joan from Markham

Follow up regarding fixture issues

John K Electrical installed some fixtures a few years ago. He is always happy to come back for any new installations or to address an problems with what has already been installed. I know the job will be done quickly and done well. On the last visit he didn't want to charge me but I insisted on at least paying for the service call. I will always call them for installation!

Nancy Peterson in Armour
Nancy Peterson in Armour

Office electrical wiring & lighting

John, Rob and team did a fantastic job at our new HomeStars office. They completely rewired the space. Over 40 new lights were added, and they also reinstalled some older track lighting we wanted to repurpose from the prior tenants. It all looks fantastic, and as you can see our days are bright. Thank you for the excellent work!