The Mudd Monkey

Calgary AB T2R
HomeStars  >  Drywall Contractors in Calgary  >  The Mudd Monkey

Reviews for The Mudd Monkey

jimfreeman

Nice courteous workers. Excellent results in their boarding and finishing. Would recommend them to anyone doing renovations

Thank you Jim for the great review. We are glad you are pleased with the work. We really appreciate the recommendation. It was a pleasure to work with you and your wife.

JBragg

Had Barry and crew to supply/install the drywall, resilient channeling, mud & tape and install knock down ceiling throughout my 600sq/ft basement development. The work was all performed in a timely manner (2 weeks) and I'm very pleased with the final result. I will hire The Mudd Monkey team again in the future for my other reno projects. Barry, Derick and Nick were all super helpful, respectful and are true professionals. The majority of work was completed with a new mom, newborn baby and small dog present in the house. All the guys were very respectful, thoughtful and accommodating to them (conscious of noise levels, cleaned and removed all garbage/surplus, communicated expected times of work and even gave my dog a few dog treats). Furthermore to my amazement they even worked on a stat holiday to keep the progress. Once the mud and tape was completed Barry inspected the basement and performed two days of touch ups to ensure everything was completed properly and that the walls where ready for me to paint. In conclusion Barry and team are a great group, true professionals with great prices and I highly recommended them for any reno projects. Will hire again in the future.

Thank you James, it really was an enjoyable project to work on. It means a lot to me to hear that you had a great experience, a recommendation from the homeowner to me is the highest complement
You can get, so thank your wife for us as well
Cheers.

make.4you

Prompt quality service, with responsible trades persons. Work areas kept clean.
Great attention to detail.

Thank you very much, I look forward to working with you on future projects.

Marta H.
1 review Airdrie, AB

Barry was a pleasure to deal with! He stood by his quote. Was on time! Did what he said he would, and profesionally! Will definetly recommend him for drywall, plumbing, hvac and full basement renovation.
Thank you Barry for all your hard work! We love our new basement!

Wow, thank you Marta, that's so good to hear I'm happy that you had a good experience with our company and thanks so much for the work. It was a pleasure working on your development.

Sandra

The job was done well overall drywall tapping and mudding. I will recommend Barry at Mudd Monkey in the future. Barry replies quickly to any questions and addresses any issues. He has been back once to do some touch ups and is coming next week to do one small touch up after painting noticed a small area that needs some smoothing out. Very professional and all work completed in a timely manner. Thank you!

Thank you Sandra, for working with us on scheduling,
I appreciate the work

Randy & Tracy in Calgary

Barry and his crew did a great job on all phases of the renovation.Stuch to costs and time frames,completed job looks great.We would highly recommend them for any job needed.

Thank you Randy for all the work, both you and Tracey were fantastic through the renovation process.

A Degree Above Heating & Air Ltd.

We had Mudd Monkey in to drywall, texture and tape an entire house renovation. We are pleased with the quality of work performed, and would highly recommend them.

Thank you very much Kieth, can't wait to see your home when it's all complete.

The Mudd Monkey did a knockdown ceiling on my main floor. I am very happy with the job they did. It was well done. I was quoted at $2000 and that's what it was. The job was well done. They are real professionals. I would use again and will recommend them.

Thank you for trusting our Company to help you with your Renovation

codylittle in Calgary

I had Mudd Monkey do a knockdown of my ceiling, texture, and drywall the ceiling. They were knowledgeable and professional and everything was done in a timely manner. They quoted just over $10,000 and that's what it came in at. I would recommend them as the job was well done.

Thank you very much for the nice review, hope you are enjoying your home. I look forward to working with you again.

miguelnogueira in Calgary

I had a bathroom done in my basement. Overall I am very pleased with it and they quality is very good. It came in at $12,000 after I had made a few changes along the way. I had to clean up after the tile guy every time as he wasn't the tidiest. i am still very happy the the job though, and I would recommend.

Thank you Miguel, look forward to working with you to finish the rest of your basement.

More about The Mudd Monkey

I have spent over 30 years in the Renovation and New Home Industry,We specialize in Basement Finishing.Commercial Spaces,Additions and Garages.We also do Custom and Estate Homes.