C H I Home Inspections

Reviews for C H I Home Inspections

HomeBath in Calgary
HomeBath in Calgary

House Inspection

Our Realtor suggested we have our house inspected by CHI before putting it on the market. Cliff was personable, Knowledgable and gave us valuable advice. We would recommend his services 100 percent.

Having a Pre Home Inspection is a great ways to understand the current status of your home - and ensure that you address any deficiencies - before you list! Allows for a smoother and faster sale. Thanks for trusting me. It was awesome working with you and your realtor.

Randy from Chestermere
Randy from Chestermere
2 reviews Chestermere, AB

Home Inspection

Honest, thorough, and unbiased. I received excellent feedback on all aspects of a new home I eventually did purchase. I appreciated the honest feedback on items I should be extremely concerned about vs. minor issues that can easily be improved upon. I found Kevin to be extremely knowledgable and competent. I will recommend him to to everyone I know. Thanks Kevin!

Randy - your comments made my day! So great when my clients take time out of their busy days to let me know they valued my services. Thanks for choosing me and good luck with your new home! Cliff Keveryga

deb from Calgary
deb from Calgary

home inspection

CHI did a great home inspection for us. They were available the very next day and were extremely thorough and precise. They answered all our questions and were very knowledgeable.

Thanks Deb for taking the time to write a review! Happy to hear that my service was of value to you. Even during busy times like this, it is important to me, that I not rush through my inspections. As the owner, I ensure that I dedicate enough time to each inspection, so I can properly assess the current situation, and be available to you for questions.

Thanks again for choosing CHI Home Inspections!

Cliff Keveryga

Glenn Hermann  from Calgary
Glenn Hermann from Calgary

Service

We hired Cliff to review a buyers home inspection of our property that we were selling. He was really knowledgeable and helped explain a lot of the red flagged items on the report. I would really recommend getting this second opinion to anyone selling a home before you allow the buyer to renegotiate the selling price based on their report.

The main issue for us was "possible moisture" in behind the wall of the recently renovated shower. Cliff came over and using his thermal imaging camera and moisture meter was able to determine that the only moisture behind the walls was not a leak but was in fact the water in the pipes.

While he was over he also checked out a couple of minor issues so that we could have peace of mind in selling the property.

Glenn, Thanks for taking the time to do a review during this very busy time. I am glad I was able to assist you and give you confidence that your home is as "special" as you thought it was! My Thermal Camera allows me to determine what the true root of the problems typically are. Good luck in the future and happy holidays,

Cliff

Landon from Calgary
Landon from Calgary

Home Inspection

I had CHI do an inspection of my home before I put it on the market to sell. The inspector was very thorough, detailed and arranged to do the inspection at a time that was convenient. The report enabled me to resolve issues before I put the house on the market and we closed on the sale in 2 weeks after the buyers inspector found no deficiencies that were not disclosed up front.

Landon! Always great to hear from happy clients. Doing inspections - before you list the property - is such a smart idea. Shows such a strong commitment to the future buyer - that you were willing to understand and resolve any issues - BEFORE they bought your home. Good luck in the future! Cliff Keveryga

Padi Worsfold from Calgary
Padi Worsfold from Calgary

Home Inspection

Cliff Keveryga was excellent,professional, tactful and extremely capable, knowledgeable. I have suggested to others as he possess expertise in home inspections, very approachable and gives clear reports. I believe the fee is comparable to better in comparison with other home inspection companies

Padi! Thanks for the great feedback. I try to do my best for every homeowner. So nice of you to take the time to write a review so others can feel confident hiring me. Take care, Cliff Keveryga

Ron Reichert from Calgary
Ron Reichert from Calgary

Home Plumbing Inspections

I am pleased with the friendly and qualified help Cliff and his team was able to provide. He has the tools to inspect the home for leaks without cutting into the walls. His training and certification in the inspection business gave me a piece of mind!

Thanks so much for the positive feedback. The state of the art thermal camera - I use on every home inspection - allows me to "see" behind the walls without cutting into them. Glad you appreciate that investment.

Cliff Keveryga

Cameron A. McTrowe from Calgary
Cameron A. McTrowe from Calgary

Home Inspection

Contracted CHI to do a complete inspection on a 1924 renovated country house before purchase. Even though the house had a full renovation there were still some issues that were found and subsequently addressed before the final purchase was completed. We found CHI did a very complete, thorough and professional assessment of the structures on the property and pointed out some things that we didn't consider. Such as septic and cistern concerns. The follow-up report was very detailed and allowed us to re-negotiate a more appropriate offer [which was accepted]. I would personally recommend CHI to any of our family, friends or anyone reading this review.

Thanks so much for the positive feedback. It was a pleasure working with you and your son at this property. He will have many good years here!

More about C H I Home Inspections

•Full Home Inspections •Expert Advice •Concise Reports •Thermal Camera •Locally Owned/ Operated •Not a Franchise •Flexible Hours •Visa, M/ C, Cash, Chq, Interac •BBB Accredited Business