HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Ottawa  >  Plumbing Express
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Plumbing Express

Sharon Pilon from Ottawa
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Excellent work and professionalism. Kevin kept the work site spotless and worked efficiently. He went above and beyond what was required for the job by doing extra work not originally part of the work order. We would recommend Plumbing Express to anyone wanting a job done with this level of expertise.

2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Submitted a request for a quote via Homestars.com. No response until they showed up on site. No quote given prior to work. While job looks clean, amount charged was unbelievably high. Charged $225 to replace 18" of downtube and re-attached to existing PVC tube. Charged another $98 for 18 inches of material. Total $364.99.

Asked another reputable plumber on this site who did subsequent work (rated 5/5) about work Plumbing Express did and was told we were severely over-charged. The was not a rebuild...it was a re-attachment (see photo).

Talked to Jenn at PE with no call back. One hour of work. Kevin was with apprentice. Were we charged 2 x hourly and parts rate? Unbelievable.

smith.tyler.ian in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Got an upfront estimate over the phone that was reasonable and accurate to what I ended up paying. Other services I contacted only wanted to give an estimate in person after charging a site visit fee. The work was done quickly and well. Kevin was happy to answer any questions that I had. I would definitely recommend.

Job Price

Kevin was punctual, courteous, friendly and cleaned up completely from doing the work. I appreciated his honesty and willingness to provide the best service possible. While he was here, I asked him to investigate a second small issue which he did and resolved. I will call Plumbing Express every time.

Mark from Ottawa
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Kevin was a joy to work with; he helped us out a lot. He provided all the plumbing services for our Kitchen renovation in May. He did an outstanding job and his bill was another pleasant surprise. I would definitely call Plumbing Express first to do any plumbing work we needed in the future.

Thanks again Kevin

Frederick Ford from Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Kevin responded to our phone call very quickly; he made an appointment for the next day. He was very punctual, professional and very personable. He explained what he was doing whenever I asked him. He keyed in on the problem in a very systematic manner. He promptly fixed the leak and tested to see if there were other problems. I definitely will use him for any plumbing services that I need.

Jacqueline Lalumiere from Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Excellent service from Kevin. He returned my call within 24 hrs. He was prompt,very thorough and he did not overcharge. I would definitely recommend this company to friends and family.

Ron from Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

We had a leak in our basement somewhere. We called Kevin. Fortunately for us it was just a clogged drain, which he cleaned. We were relieved that it was not drain replacements, which would have been far more expensive.

Ron from Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

We asked the company who were refacing our cabinets if they knew of a good plumber. They recommended Kevin. I have no complaints with his work, totally satisfied. I had him come back another time to replace and or clean some drain pipes.

Matt from Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

I own property in downtown Ottawa, both commercial and residential. Kevin is who I call when I have a plumbing requirement. He is prompt, always shows up and is hard working. I have only good things to say about his work.

More about Plumbing Express

PLUMBING EXPRESS offers Fast & Efficient Service.

Repairing and replacing plumbing fixtures professionally for over 20 Years. Same day or next day servicing available.

Having the best stocked service vehicles in Ottawa guarantees our one stop service and repairs.

From Stittsville to Orleans and everywhere in between!

Call Today: 613-791-6200

Better Business Bureau accredited: A+ Rating.
Best of 2016 Award

Plumbing and Drain Services
Toilets, sinks, faucets, electric hot water tanks, vanity, kitchen, laundry tubs and MUCH more....
- Repair & replacement of existing plumbing fixtures; Toilets, sinks, faucets, electric hot water tanks, vanity, kitchen, and tubs. - Specializing in hook ups of new kitchen/ vanity sinks and faucets - Drain repair, unblocking, cleaning and CC T.V. camera inspection - Faucet installation/ repair. - Dishwasher installation. - Mystery leaks - Toilet repairs/ installation. - Sinks, tubs and showers. - Plumbing installation, service and repair. - Water Meter Installation - Building/ repairing outdoor faucets
All Major Brands Including: Moen, Delta, Grohe, American Standard, Gerber And More. For more information call us anytime at 613-791-6200
www.PlumbingExpress.ca BBB accredited: A+ Rating Best of 2016 award Fully Licenced and Insured
Best stocked plumbing service vehicles in Ottawa providing our "Guaranteed One Stop Service And Repairs."
2008