Plumbing

Reviews for Plumbing Express

Martin_Ottawa
Martin_Ottawa
5 reviews Ottawa, ON

Very happy with the service

Contacted Plumbing Express to fix a leak in my backyard faucet and move it to make it more accessible. Great communication from the office (Jennifer) from the start, making sure all the info was provided so I could receive the most accurate quote. Kevin came and was very friendly, explained what he was planning on doing and cleaned up everything leaving no garbage or old parts behind. He took the time to go over a few tips as well.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Hot water tank humidifier pipe repair

Jennifer was polite and professional and was able to give an appointment right away. Kevin was quick, knowledgeable, thorough and left the area very clean. Would definitely hire again for plumbing jobs.

Add P Trap and fix leaking faucet

Jennifer was responsive and I got an appointment right away with Kevin to fix a couple of plumbing issues. While setting up the appointment, Jennifer was thorough on the next steps and on what to expect.

Kevin was professional, on-time, and efficient. He fixed what only needs to be fixed, and didn't replace the whole faucet like what other plumbers would do. He went above and beyond and checked a bathroom issue, and gave advice before leaving my house.

Highly recommended!

Full Marks

Very pleased with the service from Plumbing Express, which involved replacing an old faucet in an old house. Very professional, timely, and courteous. Would definitely consider them for future work.

STEVE MUIR
STEVE MUIR
1 review Ottawa, ON

Repair outdoor facet

Outdoor faucet was leaking due to split pipe. Indoor shutoff's required replacement. Great service, very polite, and professional. A little too expensive, but such is the world of plumbing. Thanks.

Thank you for your kind review, Steve.

Auday
Auday
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Bidet, sinks, and other plumbing work

Very good service every time I need something. The only company I call with piece of mind. I developed a great trust in their work.

They price the jobs very well, they show up within the time frame they gave me and they do the work very well.

Positive experience every time I call for an appointment and every time they provide me with a service.

I hired them to install new sink faucet and do the plumbing for sink and dishwasher, put valves in bathroom pipes, install bidet, fix dripping backyard valve and a couple of more jobs. Always impressive.

I highly recommend them.

Thank you for the wonderful review, Auday. It has been our pleasure assisting you with your past plumbing needs and look forward to assisting with any future needs.

Itay from Vaughan
Itay from Vaughan
5 reviews Ottawa, ON

fast, reliable, well priced

Jen is very responsive on the phone. gave me her cell to send over pics and instructions. Scheduling was very easy. Kevin came on time and fixed the issue without much interruption. Great service and awesome client attention! Pricing was very reasonable.

Thank you for your kind review, Itay.

It was our pleasure assisting you (and your tenant) with the repair of the shower faucet. Should you require plumbing services in the future, give us a call!

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Same visit fix on mystery leak

Thank you for helping to locate the likely source of the mystery leak today, and for making the appropriate fix in the same visit! I really appreciated that you wanted the fix to be better than new. Many thanks!

Thank you for the wonderful review. We were happy to help resolve the plumbing issue. Should you require plumbing services in the future, please don't hesitate to give us a call.

JF
JF
1 review Ottawa, ON

Mixing Valve Installation

Great customer service from Kevin and Jen.

I needed to get a mixing valve installed on the hot water tank, and I was able to get a quote from Plumbing express for the work by providing photos of the hot water tank and work area.
Work was performed efficiently, and cleanly. No surprises.

I would hire again.

Thank you for the wonderful review, JF. It was our pleasure helping you with your plumbing needs. Should you ever require plumbing work in the future, give us a call!

Fix leaking pipe

Kevin and jenn were very quick to respond to my urgent leaky pipe. Within a short time, Kevin was at my apartment to assess and eventually fix the issue. He also gave me recommendations to assure limited damages caused by the leak. Communication was very quick and excellent explanations were given throughout the repair time. I highly recommend this company!

Thank you for your wonderful review and feedback. It was our pleasure to help sort out the cause of the leak, also avoiding further damage to your unit. We look forward to helping you in the future, should you ever require plumbing services.

More about Plumbing Express

Dear Plumbing Express customers;
Our highest priority is the health and safety of our clients, as well as our employees and those in our network including our suppliers and delivery partners. We are closely following the direction of the Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC) and continue to implement the following protocols that support everyone’s health and well-being to help fight the spread of the COVID-19 virus:

• Reinforcing our already rigorous standards and operating procedures for product safety and personal hygiene.
• Working closely with our delivery partners and our own network of drivers to ensure frequent hand washing, using hand sanitizer for every delivery and sanitizing their vehicles and delivery bags.
• Continual sanitation of all high touch surfaces.

We have also reinforced with all of our employees the importance that we all work together to prevent the spread of illness in the workplace as we continue to monitor the situation and follow the advice of the Ontario Ministry of Health.

PLUMBING EXPRESS offers Fast & Efficient Service.

Repairing and replacing plumbing fixtures professionally for over 20 Years. Same day or next day servicing available.

Having the best stocked service vehicles in Ottawa guarantees our one stop service and repairs.

From Stittsville to Orleans and everywhere in between!

Call Today: 613-791-6200

Better Business Bureau accredited: A+ Rating.
Best of 2016 Award

Plumbing and Drain Services
Toilets, sinks, faucets, electric hot water tanks, vanity, kitchen, laundry tubs and MUCH more....
- Repair & replacement of existing plumbing fixtures; Toilets, sinks, faucets, electric hot water tanks, vanity, kitchen, and tubs. - Specializing in hook ups of new kitchen/ vanity sinks and faucets - Drain repair, unblocking, cleaning and CC T.V. camera inspection - Faucet installation/ repair. - Dishwasher installation. - Mystery leaks - Toilet repairs/ installation. - Sinks, tubs and showers. - Plumbing installation, service and repair. - Water Meter Installation - Building/ repairing outdoor faucets
All Major Brands Including: Moen, Delta, Grohe, American Standard, Gerber And More. For more information call us anytime at 613-791-6200
www.PlumbingExpress.ca BBB accredited: A+ Rating Best of 2016 award Fully Licenced and Insured
Best stocked plumbing service vehicles in Ottawa providing our "Guaranteed One Stop Service And Repairs."
2008