Weedman Browning lawn care

Burlington ON
HomeStars  >  Weed Control in Burlington  >  Weedman Browning lawn care

Reviews for Weedman Browning lawn care

1 review Burlington, ON

This company is horrible. I have more weeds now than i had before i paid for the service. I also have bare spots on my lawn. The owner gives many excuses for not getting rid of the weeds and for the bare spots, none of which are legitimate. Customer service is also terrible. They do not want to hear your complaints. Save your money and go to another company. Below are pics of my lawn after paying the entire season. Be warned, stay away!

Sarah from Burlington
2 reviews Burlington, ON

I have been using the Weedman here in Burlington for years. It's so nice to deal with a company that is locally owned. I always get a package with weed control and if I ever spot any weeds, I call, they come out again for FREE and will keep coming if I spot anymore!!!

**BEWARE of those companies calling you for a free quote - one year I got a quote from another company - let's just say the word Green is in their name - I didn't go with their package as it was about the same price as what I was paying and they showed up and left me a bill anyway! I refused to pay it and when I got a manager on the phone he ended up hanging up on me.

Kirsten Purdon from Vaughan

I called and they promptly came and gave a treatment plan which seemed fair. They then informed me that they would have to delay the application due to the weather , which I appreciated. A couple weeks after the lawn looked great and they later offered me a plan for next season at a discounted rate. I was very happy how the lawn looks and gladly signed up with them for next year.

More about Weedman Browning lawn care

Providing lawn care services to the Burlington Community since 1977. Locally owned and operated. Let us be your lawn's new best friend!