Marlboro Window & Door Ltd.

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
2370 Stevenage Drive Ottawa ON K1G 3W3
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Ottawa  >  Marlboro Window & Door Ltd.

Reviews for Marlboro Window & Door Ltd.

8 year home

every window lost their seal within 8 years, Marlboro excuse, Oh we only warranty those low E windows 1 year . Basically sorry for your luck. We only warranty the new ones you buy. what a joke. They are a poor quality manufacture so blue you can hardly see through. X 15 windows

Mike in Ottawa
Mike in Ottawa

Replaced 7 windows in my bungalow in Russell

Very happy with the product and service. I had 3 small issues with some finishing and they came back and made it right on 3 seperate occasions. Installers were very professional, thorough and personable. I would highly recommend.

dan from GATINEAU
dan from GATINEAU
1 review Gatineau, QC

windows

Bought a window in the spring, and cracked while in storage.
Had to get it redone, and sent a friend to pick up.
Was told to go to Tim Hortons while the `guys`are on break.
Was given wrong windows..lost an hour of my time and gas to pick up the right ones ..no apologies or partial refund. Never will deal with company.
Very bad service.

den from Ottawa
den from Ottawa
1 review Cumberland, ON

windows & door

I am very please with marlboro windows. The job was done very professionally. I would recommend them to anyone. Always better to buy with a local manufactuer. Best warranty on the market.

Ed from Ottawa
Ed from Ottawa
6 reviews Ottawa, ON

New Windows Everywhere

Don the installer was fantastic. Mike the sales guy came right to my door within 24hrs of calling. Windows look very sharp with custom flashing to complement brick exterior. I wouldn't get this kind of service from a box store. Happy I had everything done at once as my old house has a new look.

Nathan Hobson from Kanata
Nathan Hobson from Kanata
1 review Kanata, ON

Windows and Doors replacement

Marlboro provided excellent service and I literally can't fault them. They were recommended to me and I and would have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone else. They were very competitive on price, the sales consultant was not pushy or pressuring at all, the contractors turned up when they said they would, and the quality of workmanship they provided was also of a very high standard too. Having been disappointed in the past with standards of care and quality of work from others, I was hesitant in spending so much money again. However, I was blown away by the level of care they took in my house, how well organized they were and how clean they left my house afterwards. Apart from having to wipe a bit of dust off the window frames, I had nothing else to do. Everything looks beautiful and I would gladly use them again!

Tony from Ottawa
Tony from Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Windows and doors for new home

I used Marlboro to supply the windows and doors for the family home I recently built. I researched and called several companies before choosing Marlboro. The staff were very knowledgeable and helpful and took the time to make sure we were really happy with the windows and doors we selected. At no time did I feel pressured into rushing a decision. We've been in the house a year now and my wife and I couldn't be happier with the finished product. I'll definitely use them again.

Alex Beveridge from Ottawa
Alex Beveridge from Ottawa
1 review , ON

Replacement patio doors/windows

Over the last few years I have replaced all the windows in my house with Marlboro windows, they are excellent. The only thing left was the two huge patio doors on each side of the living room. The patio doors are 8 ft wide and 6 1/2 ft tall and each one has a 4 ft wide door and a 4 ft fixed window. I asked Marlboro to replace them, although patio doors are not made this size anymore they custom made them for me. The installation was fast and very precise; Steve the installer paid attention to the smallest details and although my house is not perfectly square Steve was able remove both of the old doors and frames and fit the new ones in less than a day. The installation is perfect despite the building being off square and while the old doors were difficult to slide even half open the new doors slide very smoothly all the way open.
The view from my room is beautiful overlooking the garden and trees and this has now been highlighted with the new patio doors and the almost invisible fly screen.
I now wish I had asked Marlboro to replace them years ago.

HSTA
HSTA
14 reviews Gloucester, ON

6 windows

We had a great experience with Marlboro, replacing six windows in our home. They were professional and courteous. We would recommend them to our friends and colleagues without a doubt. We are currently looking at getting our door replaced and we are going to be visiting the showroom soon to get some ideas as there is a large range. Thank you, Marlboro.

Omar Allam from Kanata
Omar Allam from Kanata
1 review Kanata, ON

New Windows & Doors (March 2013)

At my residence, we replaced three (3) exterior doors, one (1) bay window, five (5) floor to ceiling windows, and two (2) windows in the basement this past March 2013. We are thourougly pleased with the outcome and would recommend Malboro to anyone looking to make a 'long-term' investment.

We were impressed by the knowledge and insight into energy efficiency and home design demonstrated by the sales expert and on-site installation teams. This was a very positive experience to say the least. The staff were very attentive to our needs (high quality products, interior/exterior design, energy efficiency, budget) and they even provided brilliant recommendations and suggestions as if it were their own home. During the installation process, the installation team were polite, trustworthy, professional and very attentive to final details/finishes. I am known to be a very picky person, but, I couldn't find any fault in their work.

In closing, we express our appreciation for the excellent work by the entire staff, from sales (Mr. Denis Beausejour) to installation management (Sammy Manitta) to the final installation (Donald Hamilton & his team). For anyone considering new windows and doors; Malboro Doors & Windows is the only way to go - a Canadian based company whose honest staff and high-quality products you can trust.

More about Marlboro Window & Door Ltd.

If you’re looking for a full service window and door manufacturer, Marlboro Windows and Doors is it. Our professional and highly qualified team will assist in simplifying your home renovation project from selection to installation. Contact us to today learn how Marlboro Windows and Doors can make your dream home ...