TWODAY'S BATHROOMS & Twoday;s S.E.A. BATH

William L Hamilton in Hamilton
William L Hamilton in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

45 Year Old Bathroom finally renovated

I called and received estimates from numerous companies to renovate and upgrade my 45 year old bathroom. Gord came from Two Days Bathroom looked at my bathroom and discussed a number of different options with me for my bathroom. After telling Gord what I wanted which included removal and replacement of my old toilet , sink , vanity , bathtub , flooring as well as building up a partial wall to a complete wall so that my bath tub could now have a shower we arrived at a price that was much lower than I anticipated based on the quotes that I had received from other companies. So I signed the contract to have the work done. It took 2 days to complete. The two employees that did the work were polite and knowledgeable , and clearly took pride in their work. At all times they kept the work area and the rest of my house where they walked thru clean. There was no dust or dirt. They took ALL removed bathroom fixtures from the house and placed them in their truck for disposal. When they completed the job they left the work area tidy and clean with no debris left behind and the price quoted was the price I paid , no surprises. I now have a beautiful , modern fully functional bathroom. A job well done . As such I would without doubt recommend Two Days Bathrooms to anybody who wants their bathroom renovated , at an affordable cost with quality workmanship.

Martin in Saint Catharines
Martin in Saint Catharines
1 review Simcoe County, ON

Bathroom Renovation

Gord and his crew renovated my bathroom it is beautiful and I am so happy with it!!! I want to thank them for all their hard work. I have been putting the company out there and showing off my bathroom to whoever comes in my house, thanks again and I love it!! Thanks again Bonnie and Martin

Private User reviews Niagara Falls, ON

Bathtub Replacement

Gord and his team recently replaced our bathtub and we are very pleased with the results. The crew followed through on everything that was promised when the contract was signed. They were efficient in their work, polite and took care while working in our home. Their attention to detail was both professional and personal insuring that the finished work was done to our satisfaction. The job was not over until they knew that we were completely happy. We would recommend their services.

Debbie from Port Colborne
Debbie from Port Colborne
2 reviews Port Colborne, ON

Bathroom

Gord responded quickly to any inquiries and finished the bathroom efficiently and with quality products. His recommendation on the counter, floor, toilet and shower was wonderful. I would feel comfortable hiring them for further projects.

aliesha from Saint Catharines
aliesha from Saint Catharines
1 review Saint Catharines, ON

bathroom renovation

Gord and his team conducted them self's professionally and finished my lovely new bathroom in a timely manor . I could not have asked for any better , now I can not wait to show it off .

Jason M from Welland
Jason M from Welland
1 review Welland, ON

Bathroom Renovation

Gord at TwoDay's Bathroom provided quality fixtures and timely service at a very reasonable price point. Clean and professional service. - I would highly recommend giving them a call is your bathroom still has that 70's - 80's funky flair and in need of repair!

Looking for Bathroom Renovation pros in St. Catharines?