Neiman Contracting - No Longer in Business

General Contractors
Toronto ON M6G 3X9
HomeStars  >  General Contractors in Toronto  >  Neiman Contracting - No Longer in Business

Reviews for Neiman Contracting - No Longer in Business

Shimmy Posen from Toronto
Shimmy Posen from Toronto

Renovation and Painting

Rami was professional and easy to work with. Any issues that arose were addressed immediately, and the work was completed in a clean and organized manner, allowing us to move in on time. We truly appreciated his experience and guidance. Would definitely use him again.

Shimmy,
Thank you for taking time and sharing your experience working with us. Every project we take on is unique in its own way. Most of them come with challenges such as technical, miss communication or expectation. Our team of skilled professionals work very hard to minimize the impact of those challenges on the end result of the project. Also, I would like to thank you for your co-operation and quick decision making during those humid days in July. I'm glad everything worked out well and you guys were able to move in as planed.
Congratulation on your new house again and we are looking forward working with you on your future projects.

Rami and the Neiman Contracting team

Ashleigh from Toronto
Ashleigh from Toronto

Basement renovation and rooftop deck

We are so happy with our basement renovation (completely refreshed bathroom with beautiful glass shower stall and subway tiles, as well as new flooring and pot lights throughout the basement) and our new rooftop deck. Amazing work - the 'before' and 'after' difference is like night and day. Rami turned our ugly basement into somewhere great to live.

Rami was great to work with: extremely professional, honest, and reliable. He was upfront about the costs and stayed on budget, and completed the work on time (even with finding surprises behind our basement walls). A contractor you feel you can trust, which took a lot of stress off.

I recommend Neiman Contracting without hesitation, and hope that Rami will take on future renovations that we want to do. Thanks Rami!

Dear Ashleigh,

Thank you for taking time and writing this review. I'm very happy to read that we met your expectation and you were able to use your basement and upper level space for the purpose you plan for right after the work was completed.
Our company is build on satisfy client like yourself, for this reason one of our approaches is :
To take time and to educate our client about there property, bring up all the issues that we see or may come up in the future, provide them with all the options and prices to solve the issues. This way you as a client will be able to make right decision when time comes.
We looking forward working with you on all your future projects.

Rami and Neiman Contracting team

Randi Glass from Toronto
Randi Glass from Toronto

renovation

I recommend this company! I was extremely impressed with how all of the workers went above and beyond my expectations! Everything was done in an excellent way, on time, and with care!

Luis from Vaughan
Luis from Vaughan

bathroom renovation

Newman Contracting did a bathroom renovation in our condo unit. The work was done and completed professionally on time and budget. We were very satisfied with the results. It was a pleasure to deal with that company. I will not hesitate in calling them for another job!!

Dear Luis,

Thank you very much for taking your time in writing this review. After reading your review and receiving a personal thank you email from your condo management team, it showed us once again that our professional craftsmanship, attention to details and high level of customer service approach goes a long way and we are glad to have met your and the condo management’s expectations.
Thank you very much for giving us your property improvement business and we're looking forward in working with you on all your future projects.

Benjamin from Toronto
Benjamin from Toronto

Deck Replacement, Plumbing and Electrical Fixes, Bathroom Remodelling, Backflow Valve Installation

I own two houses and have used Neiman Contracting for numerous repairs and renovations. I've contacted them for things as small as light fixture changes to things as big and varied as deck replacement, bathroom remodelling, and back flow valve installation. Roman is responsive, trustworthy, timely, and honest. He explains to you the quick and inexpensive fix and the long-term solution to the problem and lets you decide. I would highly recommend.

Dear Benjamin,
I'm very happy that our services meets your expectation, as per Neiman Contracting policy, it doesn't matter the size of the project but what matters is to build a positive long term relationship. I am glad to be personally involved in each step of the projects and to make sure that the end results will meet our dear clients expectations.
Thank you for taking your time to write this review.

Nechemia Deitsch from Toronto
Nechemia Deitsch from Toronto

Renovation of Synagogue

Neiman Contracting did a beautiful job in an efficient and highly professional manner. The work done truly enhances the space and was done for an incredibly fair price ($1500 less than other quotes). I highly recommend Neiman Contracting for anyone looking for a reliable and incredibly talented carpenter!

Dear Rabbi Deitsch,

Thank you for taking your time to write this beautiful review. I feel very honored, that we, Neiman Contracting, were chosen to do the job. We appreciate your business and value your opinion. I'm glad we were able to enhance the new Chabad House on
St-Clair interior space.
We're looking forward on working with you and the community on all your future projects.

Thank you.

Chris Pavlovski in Toronto
Chris Pavlovski in Toronto

Construction of two new bedrooms

We hired Roman to re-construct two bedrooms from a poor layout. The finished product ended up looking like it couldn't be any different. It was an outstanding job from demolition, to framing, to drywalling and then painting.

Everything was done on time, and it was done in an extremely clean and meticulous fashion. I highly recommend, it was a delight working with Neiman Contracting

Dear Chris and Vanessa,

Thank you for taking your time to write this review and for share your experience working with Neiman Contracting. We're glad to learn that the end result met your expectation.
Thank you for your business and we're looking forward to work with you on your next projects.

Ester Lang Interiors from Thornhill
Ester Lang Interiors from Thornhill
1 review Thornhill, ON

Repair/Renovation

I have hired Neiman Contracting on a number of client projects in around the GTA. I would not hesitate in recommending their services. I admire their emphasis on timely and meticulous work. The final result as well as their relationship with my clients and myself has surpassed any contractor that I have worked with in the past and I look forward to working together on many more future projects.

Dear Ester, Thank you for taking your time and sharing your feed back on your experience in working with us. We're always looking forward to work with you and to bring your amazing interior design ideas to reality.

Rami Roman Neiman.

Bernie Yaphe from Etobicoke
Bernie Yaphe from Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Custom installation

Very efficient and timely service. Excellent attention to detail. Extremely neat and clean. Does the work as to the plans and makes very helpful suggestions. Full value for the fee charged.

Dear Bernie and Pam,
Thank you taking your time and sharing your experience working with Neiman Contracting. I'm very glad that by working together we achieved the results that you expected. Thank you ones again for giving us you business, we're always looking forward to work with you in the future on all your home improvement projects.

Rami Roman Neiman.

Joseph from Toronto
Joseph from Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

Home

Neiman contracting exceeded the expectations of my clients and their insurance companies. I own a legal firm. I commissioned Rami to make home renovations for victims of motor vehicle accidents.

More about Neiman Contracting - No Longer in Business

Neiman contracting is a Toronto based company that specializes in home renovation and property management services. Whether you're looking for home improvement or a company to manage your real estate portfolio, Neiman contracting is your trusted and reliable company in Toronto. We have a team of skilled, fully licensed technicians ...