V & F Landscape Limited

Landscape Contractors & Designers
Toronto ON
HomeStars  >  Landscape Contractors & Designers in Toronto  >  V & F Landscape Limited

Review for V & F Landscape Limited

Jennifer in Toronto

2 while installing I told them the brick under my sliding gate was too high and would rise with the frost line. Vince promised to come back and fix it if it did; I was unable to open my gate the first winter as I had predicted. I had to call 15 times at least and send emails he did not return for a year and a half. Even then he was reluctant to do anything to fix a problem he created. The problem seems to be fixed now but I had to do some serious arm twisting to get it done. I would say they were reluctant to stand behind the warranty and guarantee they promised me.