V & F Landscape Limited

Landscape Contractors & Designers
Toronto ON
HomeStars  >  Landscape Contractors & Designers in Toronto  >  V & F Landscape Limited

Reviews for V & F Landscape Limited

paul
paul

Front landing, steps, walkway and driveway extension

This by far has been the best experience I have ever had with a contractor. Our family is very grateful and thankful for the work Vince and Frank did for the outside of our home. Right from the first point of contact, quote and work was with nothing but outstanding! Vince was professional and he and his crew had great ideas to improve the curb appeal of our home. There work demonstrates a company that really knows how to work with interlock, stone and landscaping, there is no question about this. They worked tirelessly, started on time and completed the job as quickly as possible. They were patient even after we changed our plans and added much more work to the job, the craftsmanship was incredible and the best investment we could have made to increase the value of our home. If you have stone work, interlocking and landscaping work to perform, I would strongly recommend you contact V & F to perform your work. They truly care about their work and how the whole job turns out.
Paul and Erica

Jennifer in Toronto
Jennifer in Toronto

landscape back yard

2 while installing I told them the brick under my sliding gate was too high and would rise with the frost line. Vince promised to come back and fix it if it did; I was unable to open my gate the first winter as I had predicted. I had to call 15 times at least and send emails he did not return for a year and a half. Even then he was reluctant to do anything to fix a problem he created. The problem seems to be fixed now but I had to do some serious arm twisting to get it done. I would say they were reluctant to stand behind the warranty and guarantee they promised me.

Looking for Landscape Contractors & Designers pros in Toronto?