Sam's Moving

Emily in Ottawa
Emily in Ottawa
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Book anyone but them

Do not recommend. The men arrived 4 hours late, and did not call to tell me that there was a change in schedule. They even moved my appointment time up an hour, so I was expecting them at 12 PM, but the arrived at 4:15PM. I had previously requested they wear masks while in my home and was told they could not work while wearing a mask, I insisted and masks were put on. The men then hustled to get the job done, but were very unpleasant to deal with. I would highly suggest using anyone but this company.

Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Ottawa?