Reno Contracting

Elvis Salic in Mirabel
Elvis Salic in Mirabel
1 review Mirabel,

Basement Floor

I hired Reno Contracting to install my floor in the basement and the service once done was exactly how I wanted it. The floor looks amazing. Reno Contracting offered fast quality work, worth every penny. I highly recommend Reno Contracting to anyone wanted to get any house renovation work done.

Private User reviews Waterloo, ON

Be wary

Allen was hired to do a project in my home which required electrical work to install a new appliance. He said he was bringing an electrician onsite yet I found out afterwards that he did not have proper ESA permits nor was the individual he brought into my home an electrician. When I pressed him to come back to finish the job and bring an electrician with him to review what was done, he disappeared and stopped returning my calls/texts/email communications. I had to pay $700 to a licensed electrician to fix the illegal hook up he had done to connect the appliance and $400 to another contractor to finish the remainder of the job.

Hi Juliana. thanks for your review. I understand that as first home owner you were concerned, how ever you never texted or called after our last email conversation. you mentioned your home was copper wired and the junction box used to do all the dishwasher work was actually a new line of Romex. I have the photos for that, as well as to know who ever ran your old dishwasher wire just left it there live. way to go from the previous homeowner. I didn't charge you and left the project with your money or anything like that. work besides your dishwasher was done as well and there was a cabinet Installation that needed to be done. Home Depot made the wrong colour match to your existing kitchen cabinet and it was delayed. I got booked for projects and couldn't get back to you when you needed that done.. so who ever that you paid the 400.00 that's what you owed me pretty much. someone else finished the job and I never said my electrician wasn't going to go and check, I said he would get back to me as he was also busy with his own work. the worst case scenario was to call me and I would have paid the electrician you hired or I could have gotten another electrician to go and check it out. there was misscommunication and nothing was done from both parties. my apologies and wish you the best.

Sheron in Cambridge
Sheron in Cambridge
1 review Cambridge, ON

Maintenance and Repair

Almost a one stop service provider. Originally contracted for painting and ceiling repairs, we ran into basement leaking which Alan discovered and was able to repair from the inside.
We kept finding more things we wanted done and added closet bulkhead and door remodeling as well as hardwood stairs. Everything done to very high standards. We sent him to our daughters for emergency leak repairs in her basement and we'll send him to you too!

JColvin in Guelph
JColvin in Guelph

Partition Wall and Shower Installation

Allan took a job with a lot of tricky pieces and worked around them masterfully! He had a solution for every problem and incorporated them into his work seamlessly. We're very happy with the finished product and can't recommend him enough!

Dublin78a in Guelph
Dublin78a in Guelph

Home and Basement

Allan and his crew finished my kitchen by installing new floors, new cabinets and backsplash. I also hired him after seeing his work and painted my entire home including bedrooms. I was very satisfied and called him months later to finish my Basement. My wife and I use the extra space to arrange parties and just hang out in the new space. Allan brought Ideas that came to life,he showed personality and was very courteous, his price was compared and even though we had quotes for lower prices, Allan made us feel secure that things were going to go the way he planned them to be and He was going to bring Top Quality and that's what we were looking for. He has a lot of skills that is hard to find in just one contractor and we can surely Higlhly recommend him and his crew to all of our friends Allan and his crew finished my kitchen by installing new floors, new cabinets and backsplash. I also hired him after seeing his work and painted my entire home including bedrooms. I was very satisfied and called him months later to finish my Basement. My wife and I use the extra space to arrange parties and just hang out in the new space. Allan brought Ideas that came to life,he showed personality and was very courteous, his price was compared and even though we had quotes for lower prices, Allan made us feel secure that things were going to go the way he planned them to be and He was going to bring Top Quality and that's what we were looking for. He has a lot of skills that is hard to find in just one contractor and we can surely Higlhly recommend him and his crew to all of our friends and those who need a renovation to be done. Many Thanks Allan!!and those who need a renovation to be done. Many Thanks Allan!!

bathroom renovation

Many thanks, Allan! I particularly appreciate the fact that you sent me pictures and videos at each step of the work, so that I know exactly how it was done --- and it was well done! All the best with your company,
Pascal

lcopelin in Mississauga
lcopelin in Mississauga
1 review Guelph, ON

Dividing two large rooms into smaller rooms. Building walls, doorways, closets.

Allan Garcia of Reno Contracting was wonderful to deal with every step of the way!

We wanted to divide two large rooms into two smaller room each. The job included building walls with doors, building closets, putting down baseboards and trim, adding electrical sockets, pot lights, switches and priming and painting.

We found Reno Contracting online, called Allan and then met with him to discuss our project. Right from our first call he was great to deal with. He offered photos of previous jobs and sent them to us right away. He answered calls quickly throughout the renovation process, and communicated clearly about everything, which is hard to find in the trades sometimes.

He had very helpful design ideas for us, and he went the extra mile to help us find matching trim and paint.

Allen and his crew kept the house clean every step of the way, and everyone was polite, professional and pleasant to deal with.

His finished work shows high standards and pride in his craftsmanship, and it was indeed obvious throughout the process that he wanted us to be completely happy with the results of his work.

Allan and Reno Contracting provided a great renovation experience at a fair price, and we are definitely pleased with the outcome. The renovated rooms look like they were original.

We will be using Reno Contracting again and would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone!

Eric in Toronto
Eric in Toronto

Basement Washroom Renovation

We contacted Allan to renovate our old washroom in the basement. My family is satisfied with the result. Allan and his crew did not stop working on our washroom until we are satisfied. Will do everything you want and will offer suggestions. Very professional Contractor and easy to deal with. Highly recommended...

Mario in Guelph
Mario in Guelph

Basement Apartment

We needed to find a contractor, looked at a few that could do everything and we found Allan and his team. Very courteous, honest and super friendly. His knowledge and experience were part of the main factors why we hired him. Took about 6 weeks to finish my basement with kitchen and 3piece bathroom. He recommended to use the new self level spacers for tile and it does make a huge difference.
My wife and I are very happy and we will definitely hire Allan and his team.

More about Reno Contracting

Reno Contracting is a well trusted company that will accomplish your renovation project dream come to reality, using certified contractors to make it happen categories.
Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Breslau?