All About Remodeling

Reviews for All About Remodeling

Dublin78a in Guelph
Dublin78a in Guelph

Home and Basement

Allan and his crew finished my kitchen by installing new floors, new cabinets and backsplash. I also hired him after seeing his work and painted my entire home including bedrooms. I was very satisfied and called him months later to finish my Basement. My wife and I use the extra space to arrange parties and just hang out in the new space. Allan brought Ideas that came to life,he showed personality and was very courteous, his price was compared and even though we had quotes for lower prices, Allan made us feel secure that things were going to go the way he planned them to be and He was going to bring Top Quality and that's what we were looking for. He has a lot of skills that is hard to find in just one contractor and we can surely Higlhly recommend him and his crew to all of our friends Allan and his crew finished my kitchen by installing new floors, new cabinets and backsplash. I also hired him after seeing his work and painted my entire home including bedrooms. I was very satisfied and called him months later to finish my Basement. My wife and I use the extra space to arrange parties and just hang out in the new space. Allan brought Ideas that came to life,he showed personality and was very courteous, his price was compared and even though we had quotes for lower prices, Allan made us feel secure that things were going to go the way he planned them to be and He was going to bring Top Quality and that's what we were looking for. He has a lot of skills that is hard to find in just one contractor and we can surely Higlhly recommend him and his crew to all of our friends and those who need a renovation to be done. Many Thanks Allan!!and those who need a renovation to be done. Many Thanks Allan!!

bathroom renovation

Many thanks, Allan! I particularly appreciate the fact that you sent me pictures and videos at each step of the work, so that I know exactly how it was done --- and it was well done! All the best with your company,
Pascal

lcopelin in Mississauga
lcopelin in Mississauga
1 review Guelph, ON

Dividing two large rooms into smaller rooms. Building walls, doorways, closets.

Allan Garcia of Reno Contracting was wonderful to deal with every step of the way!

We wanted to divide two large rooms into two smaller room each. The job included building walls with doors, building closets, putting down baseboards and trim, adding electrical sockets, pot lights, switches and priming and painting.

We found Reno Contracting online, called Allan and then met with him to discuss our project. Right from our first call he was great to deal with. He offered photos of previous jobs and sent them to us right away. He answered calls quickly throughout the renovation process, and communicated clearly about everything, which is hard to find in the trades sometimes.

He had very helpful design ideas for us, and he went the extra mile to help us find matching trim and paint.

Allen and his crew kept the house clean every step of the way, and everyone was polite, professional and pleasant to deal with.

His finished work shows high standards and pride in his craftsmanship, and it was indeed obvious throughout the process that he wanted us to be completely happy with the results of his work.

Allan and Reno Contracting provided a great renovation experience at a fair price, and we are definitely pleased with the outcome. The renovated rooms look like they were original.

We will be using Reno Contracting again and would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone!

Eric in Toronto
Eric in Toronto

Basement Washroom Renovation

We contacted Allan to renovate our old washroom in the basement. My family is satisfied with the result. Allan and his crew did not stop working on our washroom until we are satisfied. Will do everything you want and will offer suggestions. Very professional Contractor and easy to deal with. Highly recommended...

Mario in Guelph
Mario in Guelph

Basement Apartment

We needed to find a contractor, looked at a few that could do everything and we found Allan and his team. Very courteous, honest and super friendly. His knowledge and experience were part of the main factors why we hired him. Took about 6 weeks to finish my basement with kitchen and 3piece bathroom. He recommended to use the new self level spacers for tile and it does make a huge difference.
My wife and I are very happy and we will definitely hire Allan and his team.

audrey.hunter in Rockwood
audrey.hunter in Rockwood
1 review Rockwood, ON

New kitchen ceiling, and numerous repairs in order to sell our home

We needed a contractor to help us prepare our home for sale. Allan and his team did a wonderful job. They did a very professional job and completed on time. I was most impressed on how hard they worked and they cleaned up very well after each day. Our house sold and we would be very happy to use Allan and his team on our next project.

thank you so much and I am glad to know your house sold. you guys were very patient and understood the process of the work that had to be done. see you guys at another project :)

Alberto in Guelph
Alberto in Guelph

Opening in kitchen wall

We asked Allan to make a door opening in our kitchen wall, so he obviously had to break down part of the wall to make the opening, reroute wiring, be careful with supports, etc.

He did a fantastic job! Allan treated us with such courtesy and professionalism that it is clear to us he cared not only about the job being done well but beyond that, he cared about us being satisfied and happy with him and his work.

He was clear with us about costs and expectations, communicated regularly with us about work progress, did the job on schedule, offered good advice when asked, and overall a very pleasant person to be around, polite and courteous.

He is also not shy in sharing his values, which gave me a sense of honesty and trustworthiness that is hard to find these days.

thank you so much for your kind words.. it's been a pleasure helping you guys out !

Paul S. in Cambridge
Paul S. in Cambridge
1 review Cambridge, ON

Rebuilt Our Back Deck

Allan Garcia of Reno Contracting in Guelph is the gentleman who recently rebuilt our 10 year old back deck, and we would like to express how happy we are with the result! The new deck is truly beautiful, a tribute to the skill and care that Al brings to his work. Compared with the old deck it is so much sturdier, thanks to Al's careful reinforcements when he repaired the preexisting base frame. We opted for a strong but affordable sienna-style wood that has a nice warm color, which is a big improvement over the extremely faded look of the old wood. In taking down the old deck Al was very careful with cleanup, and kept the work area and the yard orderly and debris-free throughout the duration of the project. As a concerned homeowner I feel that work of this nature requires both a "skill factor" and a "trust factor", and fortunately with Allan we had both. The pricing was very reasonable, and as an added bonus Al is a super nice gentleman. If you are looking for both quality and value in a patio deck, or just about any other home improvement project, you need look no further than Reno Contracting!

thank you so much Paul..I hope we work together again and let me know how is that deck treating you guys ! stay Blessed !

1 review Cambridge, ON

reno to get a home ready for sale

Reno Contracting assisted me with getting our home ready to sell. They were very professional and a pleasure to work with. They were on time and on budget. The thing that I appreciated the most was their constant contact with me via email, texts or phone calls to update me with their progress. I 100% recommend Reno-Contracting to anyone who expects good reliable service at a fair price. Thanks Allan for a job well done!