Forhomes Ltd.

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
991 Matheson Blvd E. unit #6 Mississauga ON L4W 2V3

Reviews for Forhomes Ltd.

Jaroslaw in Toronto
Jaroslaw in Toronto

Fiberglass Front Door Replacement

John, the Forhomes Ltd owner himself came to my property to measure our old front door, prior to this he had brought all the information to us through emails and text messages. There was almost no need for human interaction(due to covid) and we were very comfortable every step of the way. Afterwards we waited a few weeks for manufacturing to complete and then John called and let us know he would install the door himself. We set up a date, and he came and did the installation and replacement in about 3 hours, not only that, he replaced the existing trim on the inside of the door and re- insulated our walls. Everything was very professional and to the point, we felt comfortable and are very satisfied with our product. We 100% recommend Forhomes Ltd.

Amazing windows - Tilt and Turn

We changed over 20 windows and a very large patio door.

Michael the installer, did 7 windows in one day. They are fast. Great quality of work. Clean and precise. Great quality.
Darek the Proj Manager was super attentive to our needs and answered all of our questions. Very responsive, professional, and detail.
Highly recommend Forhomes for your renovation projects.
Take a look at Tilt and Turn. They are of higher engineering design, better material quality, and thicker glass (4mm not 3mm). So less noise from outside.

Giulio and Judy B.
Giulio and Judy B.

Replacing exterior windowsills

Extremely satisfied with the work done by the team at ForHomes Ltd. We have an old house and the concrete windowsills needed to be replaced. Matching the size was a challenge for the other companies we had contacted. John was able to get what we were looking for and put together a very aggressive schedule – no time was wasted. Robert, the installer, came by to take measurements and made some constructive suggestions which we incorporated into the job. Finished work looks great!

Replacing windows and sliding doors in cottage

Forhomes previously installed new windows in our basement and did an excellent job. Knowing this we reached out to them again to replace windows at our cottage. Darek and John travelled to confirm measurements and provide advice on the window options/design which was a big help given their extensive knowledge about all the options and styles available. Mike and his team were excellent as well during installation, very professional, did excellent work and were fast and clean. Before deciding to work with Forhomes I had also received quotes from other competitors but their prices were not as fair and detailed. With Forhomes you know you will get excellent work, support in design and decision making along the way and a fair and transparent price. The windows and sliding doors look fantastic change the feel of the whole cottage and will last! Thank you Forhomes!

Heidi in Etobicoke
Heidi in Etobicoke

Expert window and door replacements

John and his team are skilled, competent and know the products inside out. A few years ago we had all our with windows replaced by For Homes. My father, who works in construction, was here during the job (I was at work) and he remarked that “ this crew knows exactly what they’re doing”. Several years later, the windows are still operating smoothly. There was a mixup with the bathroom window glass, they took care of it no charge no hassle. Recently we had our front entrance door and glass replaced, same high-quality work. Fair pricing, I always ask around so that I can be confident in pricing, no issues with For Homes.

Hi Heidi,

Thank you for accommodating us again, your house looks amazing.
Often the client is as engaged with the project as we are so we are very happy that we were able to make your vision happen.

All the best,
Forhomes Team

Glen in Oakville
Glen in Oakville

Replace outside window sills

Forhomes came back to finish a job that we started seven years ago - replacing all our brick window sills with stone ones (we have quite a few windows). Both times, the work was as promised and the workers were efficient, easy to work with, and the finished job was excellent. They were also very good at cleaning up afterwards. No complaints at all. I have recommended Forhomes before and would do so again.

Hi Glen,

Thank you for your business and ongoing support.
The new Stone sills definitely have added to the aesthetic value of your home.
Best regards,
Forhomes Team

R in Georgetown
R in Georgetown
0 reviews Halton Hills, ON

Windows and Door

Thank you for the beautiful doors and windows! My husband and I couldn't be happier with the exceptional service we received from the owner John, the sales person, builder and installers. You have an awesome team and product. We have received so many compliments on the door and windows you installed from people just walking by our home.
I would recommend your company to anyone looking for a beautiful, high end quality product. Look forward to doing more business in the future!

Thank you and we hope that we will have a chance to work together in the future.

John

Window sills replacement and window cut-out

The Forhomes team did a wonderful job. Very professional and a quality installation. My wife and I are very satisfied with the products and quality of service, timeliness and on budget.

Thanks to entire team.

Dear John
Thank you for choosing Forhomes Ltd. for your home renovation project.

Aggie in Mississauga
Aggie in Mississauga

Windows for a bungalow

I jut got new windows for my bungalow. I know that I tend to be picky and I pay attention to details so after renovations there is always something I can find and complain about:). I have to say that my experience with Forhomes, Darek and his boys was very positive. This time I didn't have to ask the company to come back and take care of any issues as I couldn't find any. Excellent job.

Hi Aggie Thank you for your business. We are very proud of the windows and doors we supply and install.
Your home looks fantastic with this upgrade.
All the best from Forhomes team.

BMO in Mississauga
BMO in Mississauga

Windows & Doors

After choosing Forhomes to manufacturer and install two fiberglass doors for us during our home renovation we decided to use them once again to redo all our windows.

I can't say enough good things about their product, craftmanship and installation services. The team at Forhomes is simply amazing!

Also, John and his team have always been super responsive even after the installs were complete to answer questions I've had.

Your business is always appreciated. A huge thank you from John and his staff. Please enjoy your new windows many years from now.

More about Forhomes Ltd.

Authorized Dealer of Euro Vinyl Windows and Doors Inc, Laflamme Windows and Doors, Sunrise Windows and Doors including supply and installation services. Wood-Aluminum Windows for Replacement and New Construction.

Tilt and Turn Doors and Windows, Steel Doors, Fibreglass Doors and Wood Doors Manufacturing and installation.