FORHOMES LTD.

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
991 Matheson Blvd E. unit #6 Mississauga ON L4W 2V3

Reviews for FORHOMES LTD.

Lou Melli in Old Toronto
Lou Melli in Old Toronto

Windows

ForHomes replaced all the windows of my house last month. Art, the project manager, was very good at answering questions, explaining options and putting up with my changing requirements. He was also prompt in responding to e-mails and texts. Zigy, and his crew, did a great job installing the windows. Job well done. I have recommended ForHomes to several of my friends.

Thank you so much Lou it was a pleasure working with you. Art

Jason Spreckley in Etobicoke
Jason Spreckley in Etobicoke

New exterior windows and doors

We had a great experience with Forhomes installing our new windows and doors. The installation was on time, on budget and very professional. We dealt with Art from beginning to end and we highly recommend him.

Thank you for the great review from our team at Forhomes Ltd. It was a pleasure working with you and Jennifer. Your renovation looks amazing. Art

Debbie in Thornhill
Debbie in Thornhill

Sliding door and windows

If I could give this company more stars, I would ! From the time the project manager, Art, came to see the job until the job was finished, everything went very smoothly. The entire staff at this company was excellent. The job was completed on time. The installers Mike and Matthew were very professional and most of all clean. It was a pleasure working with For Homes and I would highly recommend them for any job. I had called another company and when I said I had one sliding door and two basement windows to complete, they chose not to price out the job because I'm assuming the job was too small. In the end it worked out very well because the quality from Euro Vinyl was superior to that of the other company I called. I chose the more expensive sliding door from Euro Vinyl (window manufacturer) as it had the 3-point locking system, which is by far the best I've seen. The finishes and detailing were first rate. I want to again thank everyone for a job well done!

Thank you for your business Debbie. It's great to see a client appreciate the differences in the quality of a product. A special thank you from the team at Forhomes Ltd.

Tracy/Craig in Mississauga
Tracy/Craig in Mississauga

Home renovation - new windows and exterior doors.

We were recommended to Forhomes and had the pleasure of dealing with Kris for our window, and then our door needs. Kris was very patient with us and was helpful with suggestions. We wanted to a patio door that they did not have and proceeded to find it for us. Kris always kept his word and gave us quotes, etc in a timely manner. He came to our house to double check measurements and to oversee installation. It was a pleasure working with Kris. We were also happy with the price quoted, compared to other places.

Thank you for the wonderful experience with working with you Tracy and Craig. Enjoy your new windows and patio door for years to come.

zofia in Mississauga
zofia in Mississauga

patio door

"My husband and I visited Forhomes showroom for our new patio door. We were so pleased with the professionalism and service we received from Art right from the start. Art also visited our home as we had many questions regarding how the door would be installed. Art left no questions unanswered providing a clear explanation of the installation process. After we placed our order Michal the installer came to measure and repeated what Art already reviewed. The installation went smoothly and the team of installers were professional and organized. The entire experience has been nothing but positive. I would highly recommend Art and Forhomes to all of my friends as the company is a pleasure to deal with.

Thank you Zofia for working with Art and Forhomes Ltd. We appreciate your business and hope we can work with you again.

Radius Design Group Ltd. in Toronto
Radius Design Group Ltd. in Toronto

Custom Front Entrance System

As a design professional in the architectural industry I had FORHOMES build and install a new custom front entry system for our home. The attention to detail in fabrication was refreshing, the installation was very well executed and the work site was left clean at completion. They carry a good range of quality products, are competitively priced, extremely reliable and very professional in the service they provide. We were very happy with the whole experience. I have no hesitation in recommending them and will definitely use them again on other projects.

Thank you very much for purchasing your new custom entry door from Forhomes. Our team is so excited you had such a great experience with our overall process from design to installation.

From All of us at Forhomes, we thank you for your business.

Sincerely,

John and Art

Georgetown residence in Halton Hills
Georgetown residence in Halton Hills
1 review Halton Hills, ON

Front door, fibreglass with wrought iron insert

Forhomes has provided an outstanding experience. From the moment we stepped into their showroom to the installation, this company has provided top notch service and an exquisite product. Art was knowledgeable and personable and Michal's installation was second to none. True pride of workmanship! We will be dealing with this company again when we are ready to replace our windows. Thanks very much!

Thank you so much for the experience with working with you. Enjoy your fibreglass door for years to come.

L5N 1G3 in Mississauga
L5N 1G3 in Mississauga

We had 3 exterior door installed with 2 hidden screens

They came at the appointed time, gave us a price &set an approximate date for delivery & install. The installer came up to check the measurements. They met the delivery date, came installed, cleaned up & made sure everything was perfect. One of the best companies we have done business with.

Thank you so much for working with Forhomes multiple times. It is always a pleasure.

henry ciszek from Oakville
henry ciszek from Oakville

Metal ROOF

Our experience with FORHOMES ROOFING LTD. (Eco-Metal Roof) was excellent from beginning to end. The Project Manager- Andrew Chopyk had a comprehensive working knowledge of the product and a lot of enthusiasm about the quality. The European style Steel "Bravo"-gray "Slate" metal roof really sold us as it was very attractive, easy to maintain and it looked very strong and very solid. Andrew helped us choose the perfect colour that matched our house and neighborhood. He answered every question and kept in touch with us. The installation crew (with Chris-the lead) came early at 07:30 am everyday day. They were very professional, courteous and respectful to us and our property. They worked very hard every day even when the weather was not great. The crew always cleaned up when they stopped working for the day and made sure the yard, sidewalk and the driveway were clear.They were all very polite not only to us but also to all the neighbors who came to admire their work. Although we haven't had our roof for a long time it looks awesome on our house. We just love the majestic, strong, powerful and clean look and all the nice trim details all around. The installation crew took a lot of time paying attention to details when cutting in our vents and range hood exhaust vent and the effort really shows. Words can not express our total and complete satisfaction with the overall quality of work and the AWSOME,majestic look of our house with the beautiful new steel roof. Great installation job, excellent service and quality of their product plus the professionalism and skill of their installation crew made our experience a great one indeed.

Thank you for your business. It was a pleasure to work with you.

More about FORHOMES LTD.

Authorized Dealer of Euro Vinyl Windows and Doors Inc, Laflamme Windows and Doors, Sunrise Windows and Doors including supply and installation services. Wood-Aluminum Windows for Replacement and New Construction. Steel Doors, Fibreglass Doors and Wood Doors Manufacturing and installation.
Looking for Windows & Doors Installation & Service pros in Caledon?