Forhomes Ltd.

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
991 Matheson Blvd E. unit #6 Mississauga ON L4W 2V3

Reviews for Forhomes Ltd.

Aggie in Mississauga
Aggie in Mississauga

Windows for a bungalow

I jut got new windows for my bungalow. I know that I tend to be picky and I pay attention to details so after renovations there is always something I can find and complain about:). I have to say that my experience with Forhomes, Darek and his boys was very positive. This time I didn't have to ask the company to come back and take care of any issues as I couldn't find any. Excellent job.

BMO in Mississauga
BMO in Mississauga

Windows & Doors

After choosing Forhomes to manufacturer and install two fiberglass doors for us during our home renovation we decided to use them once again to redo all our windows.

I can't say enough good things about their product, craftmanship and installation services. The team at Forhomes is simply amazing!

Also, John and his team have always been super responsive even after the installs were complete to answer questions I've had.

Your business is always appreciated. A huge thank you from John and his staff. Please enjoy your new windows many years from now.

Edyta Malczyk in Caledonia
Edyta Malczyk in Caledonia
0 reviews Caledonia, ON

A positive and long- haul experience

I really can't say enough good things about this company. When it comes to excellent service and and product I couldn't recommend anyone else.

Truth be told I was skeptical to buy windows and an entry door but after coming into the showroom and reading about the high quality of their product suppliers. I gave it a go.

Initially I only had my entrance door installed, and followed up 4 months later with my custom European tilt & turn windows.

The doors were installed about 9 months ago in October and the windows installed 4 months later in February.

Truth be told I am in love with the new tilt and turn system and the amount of space and light that is now in my home. An added bonus is the roll away screens which i got with my window system.

Truthfully a fantastic company offering an even better product.
I cannot recommend them enough.

Thank you Edyta for your continued business. It was a pleasure working with you. Thank you from Forhomes Ltd and it's staff.

Caroline G in Toronto
Caroline G in Toronto
1 review Milton, ON

Window and Door Project

I had a great experience with Forhomes from the beginning all the way to installation. Art helped select the best product for me and Michael did a fantastic job installing the windows and door. Very professional staff.
I would highly recommend this company to my friends and family.

Thank you for your business and enjoy your new windows and door. If you have any questions please contact Forhomes Ltd. Art

Private User reviews Pickering, ON

Exterior doors gone bad

I purchased doors from this company on two separate occasions. In both cases they messed up on the colour. On the 1st occasion, they claimed the error was due to the fact that they used another manufactures colour chart than the one I requested. In this case, I didn't make much issue of it.

On the second occasion, they messed up on the colour, providing me a dark blue colour (which looked black in their shop) but is a definite blue when in the sun and especially next to the black windows (which were to be colour matched. I gave them a sample of the window moulding and the colour code as was provide by the window manufacturer). Neither the rep (Derek) of the owner (John) accepted responsibility for their mistake. They placed blame on the company they use for painting who placed blame on Forhomes for not providing the painting company the proper sample.

To make matters worse, Forhomes provided the wrong hinges and refused to replace them - though they promised to do so. They also keyed two doors the same when requested (in writing) they key them differently.

This company not only caused me great stress, they also cost me a lot of time and money. It would have been reasonable for them to resolve the issue by fixing their mistakes.
I will never use them again and recommend that others avoid unprofessional people like them.

tony f in Mississauga
tony f in Mississauga

window replacements

After visiting a few window places, I guess we were lucky to meet Art at For Homes showroom. We discussed our window situation and he offered various options and after we left, my wife and I agreed that we could do business with Art/Forhomes. Art was a straight shooter from start to finish ,doing everything he said he would do. The windows and the installation, handled by Michael and his crew went off smoothly. We're very happy with our windows and the iron ore colour selection from Forhomes.

Thank you so much Tony. It was a pleasure working with both of you. The Iron Ore color looks amazing on your house. A big thank you from the Forhomes Team. Art

Dave S in Hamilton
Dave S in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Window Replacement

We are very happy with the excellent work that ForHomes completed for us. Art was very responsive and listened to our needs and we ended up with a fantastic finished product. The installers were professional, on time and clean. The small details that you do not expect were nice. Black spacers, matching caulking, painted and capped lintels.

Thank you so much Dave for the feedback. Forhomes Ltd appreciates your business and enjoy your new Tilt and Turn doors. Art

Zygmunt in Mississauga
Zygmunt in Mississauga

Great service and quality

Zbyszek and his team were great. The installation was done with care and the windows were of great quality. Zbyszek even went above and beyond to help seal exterior vents. I was very happy with their customer service. Thank you.
Zygmunt

A big thank you from the team at Forhomes Ltd to you Zygmunt. It was a pleasure working with you and please share your experience with your friends. Have a great weekend. Team Forhomes Ltd

Lou Melli in Old Toronto
Lou Melli in Old Toronto

Windows

ForHomes replaced all the windows of my house last month. Art, the project manager, was very good at answering questions, explaining options and putting up with my changing requirements. He was also prompt in responding to e-mails and texts. Zigy, and his crew, did a great job installing the windows. Job well done. I have recommended ForHomes to several of my friends.

Thank you so much Lou it was a pleasure working with you. Art

Jason Spreckley in Etobicoke
Jason Spreckley in Etobicoke

New exterior windows and doors

We had a great experience with Forhomes installing our new windows and doors. The installation was on time, on budget and very professional. We dealt with Art from beginning to end and we highly recommend him.

Thank you for the great review from our team at Forhomes Ltd. It was a pleasure working with you and Jennifer. Your renovation looks amazing. Art

More about Forhomes Ltd.

Authorized Dealer of Euro Vinyl Windows and Doors Inc, Laflamme Windows and Doors, Sunrise Windows and Doors including supply and installation services. Wood-Aluminum Windows for Replacement and New Construction. Tilt and Turn Doors and Windows, Steel Doors, Fibreglass Doors and Wood Doors Manufacturing and installation.
Looking for Windows & Doors Installation & Service pros in Mississauga?