Hendley Building Consultants

Plummie from Ottawa
Plummie from Ottawa
19 reviews Ottawa, ON

Home inspection

I hired this company by referral from my real estate agent to do a home inspection on an older home. The inspector did a thorough job and answered all of our questions as we walked through the home with him. He promptly sent us a report with pictures and helpful explanations. I was very happy with his service.

Jill Miller in Russell
Jill Miller in Russell
16 reviews RUSSELL, ON

Home Inspection

Hendley Building Consultants
(613) 447-1810
Ottawa

Mark was extremely thorough and provided us with a comprehensive report. On the day of the inspection, he took me through the home we were purchasing and explained everything to me in laymans terms, without ever being condescending or impatient with my (sometimes silly, I am sure) questions. He was personable and professional, and I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone looking for a home inspection!