ALL FOUR SEASONS HEATING AND AIR CONDITIONING

Mississauga ON L5C 3Y5
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Mississauga  >  ALL FOUR SEASONS HEATING AND AIR CONDITIONING

Reviews for ALL FOUR SEASONS HEATING AND AIR CONDITIONING

estumbl
estumbl
5 reviews Etobicoke, ON

install furnace, tankless & AC

this company appears competent, but the contractor they used for installation caused other damage in my house which has yet to be fixed. I have had issues with the AC they installed, and my calls for service took months book.
The furnace, and tankless are working well.

AL from Mississauga
AL from Mississauga

Furnace and Air Conditioner Purchase

As I had an old furnace and AC unit that required substantial repairs, I purchased a furnace and AC from Four Seasons (located in Mississauga). Both were installed in 2010. Their price was very good and the installation went well. The problem I have now is that the AC is not working and their warranty for labour is only for 1 year (parts are covered by manufacturer for 10 years). I recently checked with other companies and their labour warranty is 5 years. I admit that it is my fault for not paying much attention to this but I just want you all to ensure that you realize this and that it may be worthwhile to go with a company that has a better labour warranty. I called the company to see if they could do anything but they would not without me paying for it (about $800). So I am back to where I was when I had my old furnace and AC - paying for repairs that I would have in any case. So buyer beware - check your warranty and the fine print.

Hey Al, I think you have responded to a review of work that was not done by my company. You might have mixed up my company with Four Season Comfort. But if you need help with your furnace or air conditioner, I can try and help you out.

More about ALL FOUR SEASONS HEATING AND AIR CONDITIONING

ALL FOUR SEASONS HEATING AND AIR CONDITIONING IS COMMITTED TO SERVING CUSTOMERS AS OUR #1 PRIORITY AND TAKING PRIDE INTO OUR WORKMANSHIP WHILE KEEPING UP WITH COMPETITIVE PRICES.