Side Job Specialist Inc.

Calgary AB
General Contractors
Side Job Specialist Inc.

Best of 2021 winnerBest of 2021winner

Reviews for Side Job Specialist Inc.

Heather from Calgary
Heather from Calgary

Bathroom renovations

Side job specialist did a fantastic job. Our old bathroom was in major need of a new grout job, matching tiles and a new floor. Side job specialist came and did the work in a timely manner and did a fantastic job. I'm in love with the bathroom. Thank you so much.I will definitely be using him again for future renovations( I already have my list ready for him). Side job specialist kept the work area very clean

Thank you so much for the review. thank you for trusting us with your bathroom renovation. we look forward to phase 2 of your project. 😃

Friendly and knowledgeable

Working with Jorez has been amazing. We had a number of small ‘fix up’ around our house to prepare for selling. Jorez responded promptly to my inquiry and was on time for all appointments. He was knowledgeable and worked through our fix up list quickly and efficiently. He provided options for some of the projects and consulted with us about the pros and cons of choosing each one. For some of the tasks, Jorez showed us how to fix it ourselves so we wouldn’t be so clueless the next time around. He was personable, knowledgeable and incredibly handy. I would highly recommend Jorez for any of your home projects.

Thank you so much for the review. #handyman

Jorez is a star

Jorez has come to our rescue a couple of times now and has always been upfront, very knowledgeable and professional when handling these jobs.

Thank you so much for the hospitality when im at your place and thank you so much for the review. Greatly appreciated. 😃

Noah in Kirkland
Noah in Kirkland
1 review Côte Saint Luc,

Reliable

SJS has always been reliable and trustworthy in helping us get our projects completed on budget and on time. Highly recommended.

Thanks for the awesome review. I will always be your teams handyman.

Utility Room Update

When I took over my first commercial the space it had some surprises (like so many new spaces do!). Hiding behind a big shelf was this broken wall and plumbing for a bathroom! I was so happy to stumble across this opportunity but even happier to find Jorez at Sidejob Specialists to help bring this small space back to life! Kind, super-skilled and offering reasonable pricing Jorez and his team took on our small project but treated it like it was a big project! So grateful!

The brand new vct tiles and the drywall repair really did make use of the new bathroom area. Thank you so much for the review Lisa.

Flooring installation

Jorez and Team SJS did a terrific job of installing our laminate flooring. They were on time, quick, clean and friendly. They do good quality work. We are so happy with the newly installed flooring in all parts of our house including bathroom, living room, stairs, kitchen and in the bedrooms. Highly recommend them!

Thank you so much for the review. Your new floor turned out amazing.

jay_ked
jay_ked

Basement Renovation

I contacted Jorez with SJS about my basement development after having him complete some smaller projects awhile back. He promptly visited and provided me with a quote for the work I wanted done, and scheduled the project two weeks later when I let him know I’d like to proceed.

Jorez and SJS does excellent work. We couldn’t be happier with the end result. We had a partially finished basement and SJS added new lighting, a drywall ceiling, repaired existing walls, swapped out two closet doors, painted and then added baseboard and door frames. Jorez was great at communicating with me through the days to let me know how they were progressing and when and what would be next.

10/10 review from me. I highly recommend Jorez with Side Job Specialist.

Developing your basement into the usable space you needed was a fun project to take care of. thanks so much for the review and for trusting us for your home. greatly appreciated. thank you

0 reviews Indus, AB

First Aid Room Reno

The team at Side Job Specialist were very professional and organized. From the beginning quote to the final completion, they made the task of completing the renovation very easy and affordable. I was impressed by the quality of work and communication from the team. I would definitely look to them for future projects.

Removing the Tbar ceiling and replacing it with drywall was a great choice for your firsta aid room. thank you for choosing us for the job.

Highly professional

Side job specialist are highly professional people., they did excellent job and their prices are very reasonable. Highly recommended.

thank you so much for the review.

Happy c.
Happy c.

Basement kitchen upgrade

The cabinets in our downstairs suite were old and battered so we hired Jorez to install new IKEA cabinets. He and his team also patched and painted the walls and installed a new countertop. They provided top notch service.

It was fun installing your basement kitchen. We look forward to the next project. Thanks so much for the review.

More about Side Job Specialist Inc.

From small handyman projects to full basement developments...we can do it all.