Tri-city Tank Tech

janicejackson123 from Coquitlam
janicejackson123 from Coquitlam
16 reviews Burnaby, BC

oil tank removal

My father passed away and in order to sell his house we had to remove the existing oil tank. It has been quite an ongoing difficult situation to say the least but thank goodness for Mathew being on top of it. He has been so incredibly helpful and has done everything he can to make the process less stressful. We are not done yet but I am grateful we chose tri city tank to do the work and am looking forward to the end of this project.
UPDATE
Thanks goodness it is now over and grateful to have had Mathew heading the project. I don't know if i have ever met someone that is so efficient and pleasant to deal with especially in such a crummy ongoing situation. He was amazing. Thanks Mathew and tri city tank tech.
Janice

Eric Jamieson from North Vancouver
Eric Jamieson from North Vancouver
4 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Remove old oil tank

My father died on Feb. 1 and when we went to sell the house we realized there was a leaky tank in the backyard. We hired Tank Tech and Ian came around and began the difficult work of excavation and clean up. 80 metric tons and $45,000 later, the backyard was clean. The company kept us apprised of what was going on and provided us with the lab results for each test. Yes, it was very expensive, but necessary. Tank Tech left the site like it was before excavation.

Hu in Vancouver
Hu in Vancouver
3 reviews VANCOUVER, BC

Oil Tank Documentation

Upon buying my property, I needed someone to confirm there was no oil tank on our property. Someone came over and showed us where they usually are, did a scan of the ground and was overall really helpful with what we wanted done. Have seen them all around town for years and finally needed them. Glad they were there for me.

art t. in Vancouver
art t. in Vancouver
4 reviews Vancouver, BC

verification of no oil tank

I needed documentation that there was no oil tank on the property. Matthew answered my phone call promptly, told me they could come out the next day & would phone me when they were leaving the previous job so I'd know when to meet them. And they arrived precisely when they said they would. It was seamless

More about Tri-city Tank Tech

Get it done properly the first time Tri City Tank Tech is Fully covered by WCB, Insured and we have an A+ with the BBB We provide Quality, fast, professional tank removal at the most reasonable prices Documentation provided upon completion of your project or scan so you can sell ...