Oda Pro Renovations Inc.

General Contractors
Toronto ON M5R2E2
HomeStars  >  General Contractors in Toronto  >  Oda Pro Renovations Inc.

Reviews for Oda Pro Renovations Inc.

sameiro in Toronto

Oscar was very helpful and was constantly making some very helpful recommendations. I was very pleased with his service. He is one of those contractors that actually know what they are doing. I would recommend him because of his quality of work.

Marni in Toronto
6 reviews TORONTO, ON

I hired this company to connect the plumbing in my kitchen following a complete reno. I had shut the water down when the kitchen was gutted. The job was to hook up the washer, dryer, faucet, sink and dishwasher - which they did. What they failed to tell me was the shut off valves were highly corroded and needed to be replaced. Oscar advised that he figured if I had wanted them to be replaced, I would have asked for it. I then went away on a 10 day vacation and returned home to find a leak in the valve had developed which flooded and destroyed one of the cabinets, leaked into my front hall closet and caused my hardwood floor to pop. He refused to accept responsibility for failing to advise me that a $10 part needed to be replaced which I would have gladly paid for (including labour). Instead he blamed me for not asking to replace something. I am not a plumber and I expect when hiring a tradesperson they should advise me on the work that needs to be done to complete a job properly. I feel they were negligent in not advising me that there was a problem. Oscar promised to help with the costs of the subsequent repairs, yet when I contacted him with the repair figures, we would not pick up, or return my calls.