Murdoch Contracting & Home Inspections

Landscape Contractors & Designers
Ottawa ON
HomeStars  >  Landscape Contractors & Designers in Ottawa  >  Murdoch Contracting & Home Inspections

Review for Murdoch Contracting & Home Inspections

Sue in Ottawa
Sue in Ottawa
7 reviews GLOUCESTER, ON

Interlock - lift and relay

I am pleased to have found an honest, reliable, contractor for interlock work. So many I have experienced in the past either do less than good work or if there are issues fail to stand behind their workmanship. Chad has helped me fix what another contractor failed to do properly and I am grateful. There is more work to be done and I will happily use him again. I have no hesitation to recommend him to others ... and have!