Halton Wildlife Services

Reviews for Halton Wildlife Services

Steven in Burlington
Steven in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Raccoons in the attic, Chipmunks in the shed!

Ryan showed up on time, he caught a massive Raccoon in my attic, THEN catches 4 Chipmunks in my shed which had brought 5 XL garbage bags full of pine cones with them. Cleaned up the shed, took the animals away and let them go in such a humane way. Really nice guy, worked for a few hours and was very reasonable. Best deal ive gotten all year! I never do the review thing but these guys deserve it. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

SUSAN GUELPH
SUSAN GUELPH
14 reviews Guelph, ON

Rodent removal

Back about 2.5-3 years ago I called these guys because I had a mouse problem. Ryan and another guy came out but they were only interested in taking my money. Ryan went up in the attic seemingly to put bait in there but I do not believe he did. The other guy seemed lazy and very shady and all he did was put a bait box on the front porch...although I was told they would put bait boxes in a few places outside the house. I did not see any around the house. After they took my money and disappeared, it was hard to get a hold of Ryan and because the mouse problem got worse, I told him to come pick up the bait boxes which he finally did with a bashful attitude. I did not ask for my money back because they were shady and so I did not waste any more time with them. They seemed confidence tricksters to me. Watch out for their sly work, look carefully at what they do if you do hire them.

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Flea infestation

I would highly recommend Halton Wildlife Services. I had an infestation of fleas in my house. It was brutal. I tried everything on my own but I wasn't making any progress. I contacted HWS and Ryan returned my call right away. He came and sprayed within 2 days and then returned to spray again about ten days after that. He was polite, friendly, prompt and he kept checking in with me to see how the flea situation was. Most affordable exterminators I could find too. Ryan doesn't give up until you are satisfied that the job is done.

Helen Rogers from Burlington
Helen Rogers from Burlington
4 reviews Burlington, ON

Wildlife services

I had Halton come in to my home because I could hear mice up in my attic at night. They came the next day (took off their shoes), climbed into the attic and set traps. They also set one in the garage. They were promptly back a week later - and removed the carcasses. Now I can sleep at night! They were very professional - highly recommend them.

James M. in Burlington
James M. in Burlington

Rodent problem

I've used Halton Wildlife Services twice in the last three years, and on both occasions I was more than impressed. They are professional, punctual and competitively priced. Furthermore, all of the technicians were extremely knowledgeable in their field - I learned a great deal not just about local pest and wildlife issues, but also about preventative measures to take in order to prevent future problems in my home. I highly recommend this company.

Private User reviews Smithville, ON

Buyer beware - took my money and never came back

This was the worst experience I've had with a pest control company. They didn't show up on time, they said I had mice when I didn't (seems to be what they do), after they took my money, they didn't come back for the follow-up appointment. Don't waste your money with this company - find someone reputable.

M in Burlington
M in Burlington

Pest Control

I hired this company to get rid of an animal in my attic. They suggested that I had a mouse problem. After messing around with them for three weeks and not getting any results I hired another company. They located and got rid of a female raccoon that was in the attic. No sign of mice at all. Buyer Beware!!!!!!!!!

Philip Thatcher in Oakville
Philip Thatcher in Oakville

Pests in the roof1900

We were told this was the best pest control firm it the area. That was an understatement! After another firm had refused to do the work of repairing a big hole in our roof caused by raccoons -- too difficult -- HWS sent Ken who dealt with the problem quickly, efficiently and installed more than 30 screens over areas where pests would try to get in.

Great job, Ken

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

squirrels

We had squirrels want to join our family and move in but Halton Wildlife came to the rescue. No more squirrels and in a humane way. It was a turn around time as well.

Removed racoon from warehouse

We experienced excellent service and the guys were really nice. They took the extra time to explain what they were doing, how to prevent another animal from coming in, and advised of safety precautions when handling feces should we come across the same situation. I highly recommend this company!

More about Halton Wildlife Services

Getting rid of wildlife including raccoons, squirrels, skunks and pests like wasps, mice and more! Wildlife removal and animal control for residential and commercial customers at the best prices. Serving Burlington, Oakville, Waterdown, Milton and the Halton Region area. Free, no obligation quotes and fast response. Service Guaranteed!