KC BLINDS & SHUTTERS

Milton ON
HomeStars  >  Shutters & Blinds in Mississauga   >  KC BLINDS & SHUTTERS

Reviews for KC BLINDS & SHUTTERS

Bryan in Toronto

KC blinds quote installed was cheaper then doing the job myself. Staff came on time and finished quickly. I say quality is the same as everyone else but with a price that can't be beat. I recommend them to all my friends and family.

Canada Fence
1 review ,

Kesh...amazing guy got great quality and service in record time for closing on my house. No one can beat their price or service commitment their customers...would recommend to anyone investigating getting shutters done to give KC a call first.

Ruwan from Brampton

Excellent service. Very friendly and completed my work in a professional manner. Did not take any shortcuts while completing their work. Recommended to many friends and, all are very satisfied with their work. Thank you for the excellent work.

Klemansia from Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Stay away from this company , the shutters are very hard to open and some are not align to the window and when I told them about the problem they told me the problem is with my window not the shutters hence my home is brand new.
The quality is really bad, I really do not recommend them

Mark de Leon in Mississauga

K.C was great to deal with in terms of questions and pricing. He was always quick to reply with any of my emails or calls. Prices were reasonable. We had one of the shutters break the next month, I made a call to K.C and he had someone to fix it (part of the warranty) within a day.

More about KC BLINDS & SHUTTERS

K. C Blinds and Shutters is one of Ontario's leading authorized dealers for top quality blinds, shutters, and any other window coverings that you desire. Not only do we offer factory direct prices, but we also offer you up to 75% off your purchase.