Kc Blinds & Shutters

Reviews for Kc Blinds & Shutters

Tom
Tom

California Shutters - Very bad company

Very bad company. They just wants new business. They dont care for after sales service. They disappear after installation and would never come back if there is an issue with the installation. He keeps saying that he will send his technician but that never happens. This guy Kesh is a disaster

Stay away from these guys

Private User reviews Brantford, ON

Not trustworthy and poor quality

I am finally writing this review after losing hope and patience to deal with these people. I got zebra blinds installed from kc blinds. One month after the installation , the strip from the valence started coming off. I brought this to Kesh’s attention and he said he will send someone ASAP whenever his guy is in this area. It’s been 6 months , he is making fake promises and kept me in false hope that someone would come to fix it. This shows their poor customer service and bad quality of the product they sell. I would definitely NOT RECOMMEND this company if you want a peace of mind . Even though the price was a little less than what other offer but in the long run it’s a big problem . Their product is cheaply made . If you want a hassle free service , do not buy from this company and they do not hesitate a bit in giving you a run around and wasting your time. So disappointed.

Muzammil in Markham
Muzammil in Markham

Excuses after excuses, never again

Kesh and team promised us the greatest customer service but what we got was the polar opposite. After being given the run around on install date initially, it finally got done a little late. But the real problems started after. The Shutters by the kitchen sink would hit the tap whenever we wanted to open them. Their first tech claimed it doesn't make a difference. After a big fuss they agreed to re-size it and get back to us in 3 weeks. It has been 3 months now since the repair order (6 months since the initial order) and I get a new excuse every week. He promised me some temporary zebra blinds but when I asked about them he backed out. No point dealing with this company anymore.

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Seemed OK at first, but what a mess

At first these guys seemed great, and very reasonable. The installation went of shutters and blinds went off without a hitch. Shortly after the install crew left, I noticed some flaws and pieces of the shutters that weren't working properly. They have been a complete disaster to deal with since, and have still not returned to fix the shutters. They kept promising to come on various dates, but never actually showed up. I had to dispute the charges with my credit card company. Very disappointing experience.

Alicia in Toronto
Alicia in Toronto

Shutters

Very disappointed with service. The springs are falling out from all the shutters. The cord for the zebra blinds is way too short - I can't reach it. I have been trying to get them to deal with these issues since April 2019 - it is now January 2020. I keep getting the run around when I call them. Will not recommend these guys.

Faiyyad in Mississauga
Faiyyad in Mississauga

Great company and great work

Company completed a blind in my condo and also a shutter door for my den. Looks great, given the shutter door is perfect for a Den, given their is no window.

Great quality work at an Affordable price! Thank you!

Bryan in Toronto
Bryan in Toronto

window blinds

KC blinds quote installed was cheaper then doing the job myself. Staff came on time and finished quickly. I say quality is the same as everyone else but with a price that can't be beat. I recommend them to all my friends and family.

Canada Fence
Canada Fence
1 review ,

Shutters for house

Kesh...amazing guy got great quality and service in record time for closing on my house. No one can beat their price or service commitment their customers...would recommend to anyone investigating getting shutters done to give KC a call first.

Ruwan from Brampton
Ruwan from Brampton

Shutters

Excellent service. Very friendly and completed my work in a professional manner. Did not take any shortcuts while completing their work. Recommended to many friends and, all are very satisfied with their work. Thank you for the excellent work.

More about Kc Blinds & Shutters

K. C Blinds and Shutters is one of Ontario's leading authorized dealers for top quality blinds, shutters, and any other window coverings that you desire. Not only do we offer factory direct prices, but we also offer you up to 75% off your purchase.
Looking for Shutters & Blinds pros in Mississauga ?