HomeStars  >  Roofing in Edmonton  >  Enroute Mobile Pro Wash and Steam

GF in Edmonton
GF in Edmonton
4 reviews EDMONTON, AB

removal of ice/ice damming

I had terrible ice damming on my steep roof and needed the ice cleared before I could install heat strips. When we were booking this company, we asked whether they had WCB coverage. That same day, they arranged for coverage. Very professional and willing to work with the customer. They did a great job on my roof and I was able to get the heating strips up.
They did increase their estimate a bit when they saw how much ice was on my roof, but there was LOT of ice, it's a tricky roof, and that is why they call it an "estimate." I don't feel overcharged for what they did. Certainly I saved money by keeping that water from damaging my home.