Apollo Appliance Repair

Vancouver BC
HomeStars  >  Appliance Repair in Vancouver  >  Apollo Appliance Repair

Reviews for Apollo Appliance Repair

Dryer repair

I purchased a replacement heating element because my friend was going to do it . I have a stackable thin twin in a tight closet. He moved out the dryer and tested the fuse and found it needed replacing NOT the element. I told him I could not return the part so please install it anyway. He suggested that he could take it with him. He replaced the fuse and I had to asked him again to replace the part. He reluctantly did.. It was a mess behind the dryer but, because the hoses were short he would not disconnect them and move it out more to make room for me to get in with the vacuum and clean up the lint. BUT, he had time to stop working and take 3 other calls while he was he here. In summary, I would not recommend him to anyone.

Fixed Washing Machine Motor

Great experience! I phoned this morning, and they were at my house within two hours. They communicated the costs upfront very clearly, kept the area clean, and replaced my washing machine motor in ~25 minutes. A very friendly father and son team. I definitely recommend!

Susan in Vancouver
Susan in Vancouver

Washing machine repair

After contacting Apollo Wednesday evening, our leaking washer was fixed before 11:00 the next morning. Slava was prompt, very capable and made the whole process much easier than it could have been. Would definitely recommend Apollo!

John in Vancouver
John in Vancouver

Appliance service and repair

This company is second to none ! !
They were at my door within hours.
The tech was very knowledgeable and amazingly quick to determine and resolve my problem. I was completely satisfied with their service and would HIGHLY recommend the use of the company to anyone.
A clean, cheerful and very presentable tech completed the job 100% to my satisfaction.

Lo in Vancouver
Lo in Vancouver

Washing machine repair

I had another service person to fix a blockage and he did not fix the problem. Stones were coming thru the wash system. Today Slavia came and not only found the problem in minutes, he replaced a pump and removed the stones and was gone in a flash. Much less cost than before and I hope a final job. Thank you Slavia. You were here, same day and fixed the problem.

Ernest from Vancouver
Ernest from Vancouver
3 reviews Vancouver, BC

refrigerator

The technician, Slava, came by within the hour after making a telephone inquiry. He was clean cut, friendly, and very efficient in diagnosing the problem. He wrote up an estimate which I accepted, and then ordered the parts. He returned the next morning as promised, and replaced the necessary parts efficiently. He offered helpful advice, and I am more than pleased with this service. Highly recommended.

Slava from Apollo Appliance Repair Co.
Slava from Apollo Appliance Repair Co.

Dishwasher repair

I called Apollo when my dryer wouldn't turn on. As I have a vacation rental downstairs, the guest was upset to say the least. After calling three other companies who didn't answer the phone or wouldn't come for days, I called Apollo who was here in less than two hours, fixed the dryer, explained why the part had "shorted out" (too much lint in dryer vent - could have caused a fire) - told me to have it cleaned every three years (who knew that?) then called the duct cleaning company for me and got a price.

Very pleased, nice friendly guy, would highly recommend.

Tracy from Vancouver
Tracy from Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Fridge repair

My fridge packed it in a rental property. I called him and he was out the next day to look at it. He was prompt quick and efficient. he was able to determine within 30 min that the fridge need a new electronic board, ordered it and was back within 2 days to install and done. I was sure I would have to buy a new fridge, the fees for his services were very reasonable on top of the cost of the part, especially as there were 2 visits. He was in and out very quickly with little disruption to my tenants. I would have no hesitation recommending him to anyone looking for this kind of service.

Jasneet from Surrey
Jasneet from Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Fridge repair

The staff at Apollo Appliances is very helpful and friendly. They do an outstanding job on repairs. I would definitely recommend them to anyone who is looking for appliance repairs.