57 MECHANICAL SOLUTIONS

48 TRAVIS CRES BRAMPTON ON L7A0P2
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Brampton  >  57 MECHANICAL SOLUTIONS

Reviews for 57 MECHANICAL SOLUTIONS

Taras P
Taras P

Pool heater inspection and new heater connection

It all started when we noticed our pool heater was not working, the heater would be turned on but would not heat up the water. This is when I got my phone out and searched Google for a repair man. And after few companies and few calls I choose to go with Jeff. Unaware what was to come. He did come on time with his apprentice and inspected the heater, turns out it was fully rusted and the pilot tray collapsed onto the concrete slab, in short the heater was scrap as it was not worth repairing. After giving my father a call we choose to have Jeff quote us a price for a brand new pool heater with installation. However that same day my father ended up buying a pool heater instead, and I gave Jeff a call to let him know that we will not be needing a new heater, but instead only installation which he said would cost around $200. We set the date to Tuesday and this is where everything goes downhill. I contacted Jeff on Monday a day prior to the job to find out if he will be coming at the set time as some one will be staying home (taking time off from work as well) so I wanted to make sure he will be coming. To my surprise i get a response that "No, I won't be coming as I could not get all the parts. I will let you know Tuesday of new time". Comes Tuesday and ta-da no response, comes Wednesday I text Jeff again reminding him he did not contact me and ta-da yet no response. So today (Thursday) I and my father finally had enough of this, and will be calling different companies to come because this is pathetic and very disrespectful. Come one is it that hard to contact your customer to let them know you where not coming. I guess it would have been better for someone to take day off from work and wait at home for Jeff to show up or maybe cancel on you without notice. If you are reading this review I warn to stay away from 57 MECHANICAL because they will come the first time to take that $100 inspection + trip fee, but there is zero chance you will see them again. Not to mention this company has zero regard for its customers time, and zero regard to responding. Very upset by this company and its lack of professionalism. Ones more stay clear and save yourself the head ache and time wasting trying to get a hold of Jeff or thinking if he will come or not.

Mark from Toronto
Mark from Toronto

furnace repair

Jeff did not know what he was doing. Hired him to repair my furnace. He and his apprentice installed the new parts but couldn't figure out why it wasn't working. I told him what I thought was the problem - he installed the parts backward (not just once, but twice) - but he ignored my observations. After repeated broken promises and no shows, I hired someone else who fixed it right away at a lower cost.

Sharon S in Mississauga
Sharon S in Mississauga

Install gas line for outdoor BBQ

Jeff provided honest, courteous and reliable service. We called him for other issues with our BBQ and has been very prompt and shown up later in the night too to address our concerns. I would highly recommend him. He also serviced our furnace and is always willing to answer any questions we have and provide us with advice.

More about 57 MECHANICAL SOLUTIONS

WE ARE A FULLY LICENSED AND INSURED HVAC CONTRACTOR. WE SPECIALIZE IN GAS FITTING SERVICES FOR BBQ LINES, STOVE LINES, FIREPLACES, HOT WATER TANKS, AND FURNACES
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Brampton?