HomeStars  >  Fireplaces in Oakville  >  Bellair Mechanical Inc

Bill Felder from Brant
Bill Felder from Brant
1 review Brant, ON

Furnace

I heard good reports about Bellair Mechanical before I used this company for my home in Paris. Chris was professional and he was not all about the money. He was able to explain what was needed in simple terms which was appreciated. It is hard to find an honest worker like Chris and if we had issues in the future we would know who to contact.

Mel from Grimsby
Mel from Grimsby
1 review Grimsby, ON

Bellair replaced our homes outdated furnace and AC with a more efficient one. They were on time and very professional and CLEAN !! We have also now contracted them for ALL of our large commercial facility as well. We won't be switching companys. They are always make us feel valued and keep us running. Thank you BELLAIR

Thank you Mel, we appreciate servicing and maintaining all your residential and commercial needs.

Irene from Fenwick
Irene from Fenwick
1 review Fenwick, ON

Heating and Ac install and ducting install

Had a complete furnace/ac unit installed and also all the ducting as I had wood stove for heat. Great service, very friendly and professional. Reasonable rates. Guys were always punctual, friendly and clean. Job took just as long as they said it would. Very pleased would recommend them to anyone.

Thank you Irene for the review- we highly enjoy these custom installations and are confident it will continue to keep you and your family members comfortable!

Derek from Welland
Derek from Welland
1 review Welland, ON

HVAC

I Had this company install a new furnace,ac and hot water tank .The service techs. were very friendly and took pride in there workmanship. Everything looks clean and professional and I now have more room in my basement since they were able to change the layout.

Hi Derek, Thanks for taking the time to write this review. We truly appreciate it. It was nice working with you and look forward to doing so in the future.

Lindsay Frith from Grimsby
Lindsay Frith from Grimsby
1 review Grimsby, ON

Air Conditioner Repair

In the middle of summer my air conditioner broke. Bellair Mechanical was very quick to respond to my service call. Staff were courteous, friendly and very knowledgeable. I have an older air conditioner and was grateful for the repair options presented to me instead of only receiving a recommendation for a new unit. My air conditioner was fixed quickly and at a very reasonable cost.

Thank you Lindsay for your kind review, if you are ever in need of any HVAC services please do not hesitate to call us.

George Klotz from Welland
George Klotz from Welland
1 review Saint Catharines, ON

Furnace Installation

As an investor Bellair Mechanical maintained my properties in the Niagara Region including gas lines, furnace installation, services include air condition, hot water and is familiar with the tank less hot water system. He offers a full spectrum of services and is well insured. Meticulous work, takes his time, leaves the work place clean. I would highly recommend this company.

Thank you Linda for your review and the ongoing business , we truly appreciate it and look forward to a continued relationship with you.

Rhea Klotz from Hamilton

905 541 5665
Winona Road
Hamilton
L8E

As a Realtor I regularly recommend Bellair Mechanical to clients, friends and family. The company stands behind their work.

The owner Chris Bellis has extensive knowledge in the industry and hands down provides the best customer service available.
Bellair Mechanical has completed numerous pre purchase inspections and offers my clients customized equipment increasing the value of their home.
?
I have and continue to refer Bellair Mechanical for ? all my HVAC needs- from gas lines, furnaces, air-conditioners to fireplaces they do it all!

Trustworthy- reliable and fair pricing... hard to come by!

Bellair Mechanical appreciates all the referrals you have sent to us Rhea. We look forward to working with you, your family and clients in the near future.

Jake Mathies from Hamilton
Jake Mathies from Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

furnace, central air, complete duct install

Our home burned and was basically a complete rebuild. The house was 60+ years old and the previous furnace was new but the duct system was insufficient. The owner, Chris, designed a proper layout that would make the house way more efficient. The terms of my insurance policy didn't require anything different from the previous system. Chris had too much professional integrity to do it that way. The new system is textbook and we couldn't be more appreciative!

Margo Shuttleworth in Burlington
Margo Shuttleworth in Burlington
11 reviews Burlington, ON

HVAC and new furnace

Chris came through to do work on our HVAC for our addition and then also installed a new furnace. We had problems with the GC, however Chris was great in getting done what needed to be done and then came to fix other problems that arose due to faulty work of other HVAC contractors. Chris is very knowledgable about code and did a wonderful job at our house! He came when he said he would and did what he promised!

More about Bellair Mechanical Inc

Bellair Mechanical Inc. works hard every day to earn your trust and provide the maximum comfort in your home. We specialize in all facets of heating and cooling a home- heating and air conditioners, in- floor heating, indoor air quality systems, fireplaces and gas lines. We also work with restoration ...
Looking for Fireplaces pros in Oakville?