Gta Property Services Group Inc.

Fire & Water Damage Restoration
126A Rivalda Rd. Toronto ON M9M 2M8
HomeStars  >  Fire & Water Damage Restoration in North York  >  Gta Property Services Group Inc.  >  Water Damage Restoration/Flood Response
Riverdale Family
Riverdale Family

Water Damage Restoration/Flood Response

Gta Property Services Group Inc.
416-999-3930
126A Rivalda Rd.
Toronto
M9M 2M8

I called this company in a panic when our basement flooded during one of the many spring rainstorms. They were at our house within the hour on a very busy day for such contractors.

I was very happy I went with GTA and not an insurance company contractor. They were very professional, exceptionally hard-working (they were there until 3am the day of the flooding), and most importantly did an exceptional job. Our basement is drier and cleaner now than it was before.

Their professional team of water damage restoration specialists saved many valuable possessions from ruin, and ensured that the basement was dried properly and hygienically, with minimal damage to drywall. They also ensured that contents such as furniture were placed off the ground for thorough drying.

In addition, they also helped us navigate the difficult world of insurance claims to ensure that we were protected and got the maximum value for our claim.

I would highly recommend this company to anyone who needs help with basement flooding. They were a huge help at a very stressful time.