GTA Property Services Group Inc.

Fire & Water Damage Restoration
126A Rivalda Rd. Toronto ON M9M 2M8
HomeStars  >  Fire & Water Damage Restoration in North York  >  GTA Property Services Group Inc.

Reviews for GTA Property Services Group Inc.

Nadia Loza in Toronto

This is the second company I have used for mould removal in my basement apartment. The first one is not worth mentioning they were horrible.

GTA Home Services & Cleaning Co. was professional, on time and on budget. They were a pleasure to work with and very prompt with everything they had to do. If you have any mould issues do not hesitate to call them.

They have a list of other services on their website www.gtaclean.com. I have only used the mould removal and if that is any indication of what they work I would not hesitate to use them for any of the other services they provide.

Lisa Judges in Mississauga
1 review MISSISSAUGA, ON

I called GTA home services when my toilet over flowed in the middle of the night. We woke up to two inches of water and considerable damage to our home. I was worried they wouldn't come all the way to keswick but they were here within an hour.
Right away they got to work to taking out the water and drying the place. They explained thoroughly what damages had occurred and what to do to prevent further damage.
They also helped us work with our insurance company allowing us to receive a fair settlement. They were fast, courteous and professional. I would definitely recommend this company if you have a flood

Riverdale Family

I called this company in a panic when our basement flooded during one of the many spring rainstorms. They were at our house within the hour on a very busy day for such contractors.

I was very happy I went with GTA and not an insurance company contractor. They were very professional, exceptionally hard-working (they were there until 3am the day of the flooding), and most importantly did an exceptional job. Our basement is drier and cleaner now than it was before.

Their professional team of water damage restoration specialists saved many valuable possessions from ruin, and ensured that the basement was dried properly and hygienically, with minimal damage to drywall. They also ensured that contents such as furniture were placed off the ground for thorough drying.

In addition, they also helped us navigate the difficult world of insurance claims to ensure that we were protected and got the maximum value for our claim.

I would highly recommend this company to anyone who needs help with basement flooding. They were a huge help at a very stressful time.

Toad

I am a Contractor with plenty of work. For a long time we have made sure that our job sites remained as clean as they were when we got to the site. After a while I found my time was being used up by cleaning. So I thought about hiring someone to do this for me since it was honestly cheaper to do that then to have my guys hang around. I have been using Heather for about 8 months now and 32 homes. The home owners have always been overly excited to see that we hired someone to clean the entire house.

Heather has now been hired full time at most of the homes but specializes in Apt and condos which works out great. If you are looking for someone to work around your schedule, who is honest, funny and charming GTA Cleaning Service is your last stop.

She is also cleaning my home and my daughters condo and we love her. Which is why I am posting this on Homestars. Homestars has been great to me and I think it will be great for her.

More about GTA Property Services Group Inc.

GTA Property Services Group Inc. is a full service 24/ 7 emergency flood and water damage restoration company proudly serving the Greater Toronto Area. We are insurance claim specialists with extensive experience in water removal and flood clean up.