Sixpenny Joinery

130 Cawthra Ave. Toronto ON M6N 3C2

Reviews for Sixpenny Joinery

F,E&H in Toronto
F,E&H in Toronto

We've had them make three doors

Sixpenny have done a number of jobs for us. We get lots of comments on the custom doors, including the screen door on our front porch. Both guys are easy to work with, they communicate well and we would have them back again

Debbie from Toronto
Debbie from Toronto

Custom Arch Top Front Door

Sixpenny did an awesome job on our front door!! The craftsmanship is spectacular! Regan and Aaron were great to work with. They responded to our calls, emails and were punctual. Retro fitting a new door into a 75 year old home takes a lot of skill, patience and care. They did a great job! We now have the best door in the neighborhood.

M Nickerson from Toronto
M Nickerson from Toronto

Woodworking - Kitchen island and decorative side table

Regan and Aaron at Sixpenny are fantastic. I wanted a unique island to be the centerpiece of my kitchen. Throughout the design process Regan really listened to my ideas to produce exactly what I wanted. I was so pleased I also had him design a side table for my front room. Sixpenny was always upfront about timelines and costs so there were no surprises and it meant that I got my pieces on time. Their prices are very reasonable considering the beautiful work they do and the service they provide. I would absolutely recommend them and I highly suggest you go visit them.

Hi Malizza, we're glad you're pleased with the island and the table. We're going to get some pictures up on the website soon.Let's make sure we touch base about getting the front window replaced.

More about Sixpenny Joinery

Whether you are an architect, interior designer, tradesman, or home owner, we at Sixpenny make your woodwork dreams come to life. Having a combined 15+ years in the trades, design and craft world, Sixpenny brings a wealth of historical knowledge of Toronto's architectural past and also where it is heading ...