Smart Movers Canada

Jack from Toronto
Jack from Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

2 bedroom apartament

Smart Movers did a wonderful job moving my apartment. I didnt think it would be so quick. Professional and friendly workers made the move pretty fun. Absolutely happy about my choice and im going to tell a couple of my friends about the company. Best move ive ever had !!!

Hello Jack, thank you for your wonderful review!!! We're very glad that everything went smoothly. All the best!!!

Cloudia from Toronto
Cloudia from Toronto
1 review ??? ???????, ON

appartment moving

I have been using this company for the second time. I want to say that I am very pleased with the work of Smart Movers. I had a very fragile thing and I'm very worried for their safety, but the guys packed them very well. No damage! I would recommend this company as well, as it was recommended to me.

Hello Cloudia. Thank you so much for your kind review! Providing top quality service is our goal. Thank you again for choosing us and your recomendations.

Rinn Borutski from Cambridge
Rinn Borutski from Cambridge
1 review Cambridge, ON

moving from Mississauga to Cambridge, On

This move was a disaster. I went on the internet and picked Smart Movers because Tina assured me that they would do an excellent job. I advised Tina of our home capacity and she said that they had a truck that could accommodate everything. I told her specifically that we had to be out by 5:00 that day. After the truck was half full we were told that everything would not all fit. We had to acquire another truck in a hurry. Then they would not unload all of our stuff at the new house unless we paid them first. Also would not compensate us for the other truck, even though they could not have gotten one on time. Think twice before using this moving company. In retrospect people have told me that reputable companies will come out and take a look and let you know if they can do the
move. Fortunately I think that this will be our last move.

After careful review, taking into account that of our terms and conditions we wish to provide you with a resolution: We're told that the client had 3 bedroom house which was not fully furnished. We sent large 30ft truck (which is the biggest straight stuck that legal in Ontario according to Vehicles Regulations). When we came the movers saw fully furnished 4 bedroom house. So the information that the client provided to us was incorrect. We do a lot of on-site estimates when we see that the clients have a lot of stuff or by their requests. The movers offered to the client second truck or 2 trips. Client refused our offer and decided to rent another truck, to which we do not have any responsibility and cannot compensate all expenses to it. Originally the move was scheduled at 10 am, but in a couple days the client changed at a later time because of the keys of new house. Movers came on-time. The crew assigned to your move is professional and well versed in the moving industry. There were no damages to any of your personal effect. Moving was done efficiently and professionally.
We are terribly sorry you felt our services did not meet your expectations however all measures were taken to provide you a professional moving experience.

Kenn from Toronto
Kenn from Toronto

Appartament

Smart Movers did a wonderful job. Fastest move i have ever had so far. Found no damage whatsoever, friendly and good people. Excellent job, very smart workers! Recommending this company to my friends.

Hi Kenn. Thank you for choosing Smart Movers Canada. We hope to work with you again in the future!

Amanda T from Cambridge
Amanda T from Cambridge
1 review Cambridge, ON

packing&moving

I want to say thank you to Smart Movers, they really did a wonderful job. Customer service was very knowledgeable and personable, guys were very professional and efficient. Packing and moving of all of our stuff went smoothly. They came on time and were very kind. Everything was great, and we would use this company again for sure. We already recommend them to our friends and neighbours. Thank you so much!

Thank you Amanda for your nice review!!! We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you in the future.

Greg Nissan from Mississauga
Greg Nissan from Mississauga

moving service

The crew from Smart movers did an outstanding job for us. Guys were competent, pleasant and pofessional. Polite, fast, careful and efficient. Furniture was placed as directed without a hitch. The move was done in an exceptionally timely manner with absolutly no problems. We appreciate their good work! We would absolutely recommend smart movers to anyone in search of moving company

Hi Greg! Thanks for your review!!! We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you in the future.

Nancy Hudson from Mississauga
Nancy Hudson from Mississauga

4 bedroom house

We've recently moved our 4 bedroom house with Smart Movers Company. They really did a great job, four movers worked very hard to complete our moving day faster. The guys also were able to take apart, relocate and assemble our huge pool table that were much appreciated. The movers were professional and efficient. They came on time and finish faster than we expected. We would highly recommend their service to anyone.

Hello Nancy. Thanks for moving with us and you kind words. We hope to work with you again in the future!

More about Smart Movers Canada

Smart Movers is one of the leading full service moving company in Canada. We are a professional moving company with highly qualified employees and specialized trucks and supplies. We fulfill every move with great care, complete safety and fast and maximum efficiency.
We offer the following full range of services: residential, commercial, provincial, national, packing service with packing materials, disassembling and assembling, climate controlled storage, sensitive moves such as piano moving and pool table moving, garbage removal and cargo deliveries.
We have earned a high referral rate from our customers and great reputation because the main priority of our moving company is our client's Satisfaction.