Smart Movers Canada

Reviews for Smart Movers Canada

Frank in Old Toronto
Frank in Old Toronto

Best experience ever !!!

We used Smart Movers for our huge move to new residence. It was our best experience ever. We would like to share how lucky we were to booked with this company. Customer representative was very polite and attentive to all our needs and requests. The most important that movers were very professional and experienced. They took great care of all our stuff. They were very polite and friendly. We definitely recommend this company to our friends.

Evita from Richmond Hill
Evita from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Move from Richmond hill to Newmarket

I had to move from Richmond Hill to Newmarket, I read some reviews about different moving companies and decided to contact Smart Movers Canada. Guys were very friendly and helpful. Everything was wrapped properly. Really recommending this company if you need to move

Lina in Old Toronto
Lina in Old Toronto

Newmarket to Oshawa move

We need to move a truckload of my belongings from Newmarket to Oshawa and Smart Movers were amazing.
the booking process was very easy and estimate was clean and professional as well.
The movers were very professional, come on time and worked carefully with no issue.
Im highly refomending Smart Movers for your up coming move.

1970north in Old Toronto
1970north in Old Toronto

Best Movers in Toronto

Yestaday I moved my 3 bedroom townhouse with Smart Movers. They show up on time . Start working with no delaying. Worked very carefully. Team leader Arnold's were extremely polite and highly professional. I very happy with Smart Movers. Thank you for best service

Brain Heidemans
Brain Heidemans
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Smart movers

The guys were excellent! This was my 11 moved and I have never seen such an amazing workers, so dedicated to do there very best! Very strong and professional guys! They took all my beds apart and wrapped it all delivered and put everything back together and placed where I liked. Great company!! Highly suggest to use them won't regret!

Not Impressed

We used smart movers and NEVER again!!!! First of all we were told the cost would ba about 700 dollars. It ended up to be close to 2000. The two men that moved us had been up the night before until two in the morning and hadn’t eaten before they arrived. They put boxes on the truck first and then the furniture. When we got to where we were moving the unloaded one box at a time. When they were finished moving the boxes we were told if we didn’t pay more they would refuse to move the furniture. We paid the extra money. It was raining that day and they had a dolly with carpet on it that was soaked. My oak furniture was moved on it. Also when they put our stuff at the place were moving to they left everything a mess. This move took from 9:00 a.m. until 10:30p.m. and it was only a one bedroom apartment!!!!!

Dfly02 in Limehouse
Dfly02 in Limehouse
1 review Limehouse, ON

Moving

Amazing!! I have had plenty of movers in my life but these guys blow my mind!! Arnold and his partner were the most hard working, nicest and most thoughtful movers I didn't even know existed! Took special care of every item I had and didn't stop moving...I had to force them to take a break! Then next thing you know my friend was saying "ask them if they will put together your bed" ...and I'm not kidding Arnold said right then, "would you like us to put together your bed"? This way you don't have to sleep on the couch tonight...OMG!!! YES PLEASE!! Being a single woman with no help, you can't imagine how much all these small things helped me!! Made my year!! I will NEVER use another moving company again, and the prices were absolutely amazing!!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Brampton movers

I very happy with Smart Movers. They worked hard , wrapped my furniture and packed boxes. Very careful guys,polite and professional customer service. Thank you for best moving service. I will use you again for my next move

Sergey in San Francisco
Sergey in San Francisco
1 review Brossard, QC

Move with Professionals

Worked with thia guys few times. Awesome customer service. Always in time, good job. Special thanks to Jo and Arnold. Estimate was exactly as we agreed. Will use again with no doubts. Highly recommend.

More about Smart Movers Canada

Smart Movers is one of the leading full service moving company in Canada. We are a professional moving company with highly qualified employees and specialized trucks and supplies. We fulfill every move with great care, complete safety and fast and maximum efficiency.
We offer the following full range of services: residential, commercial, provincial, national, packing service with packing materials, disassembling and assembling, climate controlled storage, sensitive moves such as piano moving and pool table moving, garbage removal and cargo deliveries.
We have earned a high referral rate from our customers and great reputation because the main priority of our moving company is our client's Satisfaction.