Dream Rivulet Design Inc.

Drapery & Curtains
11005 Yonge Street, Unit D1, Richmond Hill ON L4C 0K7
HomeStars  >  Drapery & Curtains in Toronto  >  Dream Rivulet Design Inc.

Reviews for Dream Rivulet Design Inc.

Maxwell from Richmond Hill
Maxwell from Richmond Hill

Window cover renovation

All window curtain renovation. It was a really good gob. All the cover is beautiful and match the color of rooms and style of furniture. They do not only provide the curtains but also give me helpful design suggestions. It was awesome!

Thank you Maxwell for your business and your trust on our job. We are happy to hear that our suggestion is helpful for your home improvement. Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions about home decorations.

thanks again
Amy

Christianne from Pickering
Christianne from Pickering
1 review , ON

Drapery, curtains, sheers, drapes

Amy and Grace were referrals from my real estate agent, and I was very glad that I went with them. We just bought a house and I wanted a casual yet luxurious feel to the drapes in the great room. We had a very large front window and 2 side windows to be outfitted. Amy and Grace made the processes easy and fun. We picked out the material from a wide variety of options that they had in their showroom. We sent them pictures and measurements of the room and they sent us a computer generated depiction of our room with the chosen material and options for drape styles, so we could get a good sense of what the drapes would look like. We found this tool fantastic and allowed us to see the vision as a realistic prototype before committing to it. I am very picky and quite busy at the same time, but Grace and Amy did not skip a beat. They were professional, courteous, and extremely patient and flexible with my schedule and constant changes. They were on time and pleasant to deal with. They delivered what they said they would, and went above and beyond to come to my house and fix a problem that I encountered with the material snagging.
They also work with your budget and make great suggestions to get the look that you want within your budget. I would recommend Dream Rivulet Design to anyone. Amy is also working on becoming an interior designer..I look forward to working with her and Grace on my next design project.

Thank you very much Christianne for recognizing our work. I'm glad the project was a success and I can feel how much you love your teal blue drapes in the great room.

Being an interior designer is my dream:) we would like to give our clients an overall suggestion on window treatment designs to match or coordinate with the other elements in the house (floor, rug, furniture etc.). We would like to help our clients to build a welcoming home but not just sewing a drape. Looking forward to working together with you again!

YUEHUI YANG from Richmond Hill
YUEHUI YANG from Richmond Hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Kitchen, living room and Study room Renovation project

I used to buy a lot of curtains from Fabric Land but the curtains was not customized for my windows. Neither my wife nor myself had the knowledge and skills to do the customization. After spending lots of money on the curtains, the windows still did not look beautiful.

A friend of mine recommended this company to me.
Grace was a very nice lady. She spent a lot of time helping us on design and customization of our curtains in Kitchen, Living room and Study room. She recommended us to use Roman Blinds in our Kitchen and Study room. It was really beautiful and convenient to use. The customized curtain in my Living room is really really beautiful and elegant which makes my room shining.

Not only they offer very professional products and services, their price is very reasonable and affordable, sometimes I even feel that I should have paid more for their products since it's so beautiful, they really have great taste.

I would definitely recommend them to my friends and I will order more products and services from them in the future.

I love your review! Thanks so much for writing a wonderful review. We are happy to hear you like your new draperies and roman shade. It has been a pleasure to work with you. Enjoy your beautiful home!

Julia Zhang from Toronto
Julia Zhang from Toronto

Fabric Fun Workshop by Amy and Grace

I attend the first Fabric Fun Workshop in Dream Rivulet Design Studio on 15 Sep,2012. That was an unforgettable fun experience for me. I never sew before but I made a very nice passport case by Amy and Grace very patient and clear hand by hand instruction. We laugh, chat and had homemade sausage as snack during break time of our workshop. And we made friends in that workshop. One of the nice girls I knew from this workshop has became my very close friend and my personal professional finance adviser. I got so much from this workshop. I appreciate.
Amy and Grace always did amazing job. Their beautiful life and personality are very impressive. They put all their efforts and talent on this company. I can see your bright future!

thank you very much Julia for your review. we are very happy to see that you enjoyed the workshop, not only learned to sew but also made new friend! look forward to meeting you again in our next workshop!

linda from Concord
linda from Concord
2 reviews Concord, ON

service

Good job done, a professional company in home decoration design, good quality and efficient, the staffs in Dream Rivulet Design Inc are nice and patient, they can understand what customer needs, and provide value solution. thanks,

Thanks a lot for your feedback. We value each client and we would try our best to meet your requirements and satisfy you!

More about Dream Rivulet Design Inc.

We are providing professional custom made window covering products including Drapery, Blind and Shade etc. Our professional working process & project management, excellent workmanship, timely delivery and continuous best services won the highest customer satisfaction rate. We also provide interior decorating consultation service to our customers. We have best home ...