Dream Rivulet Design Inc.

Drapery & Curtains
588 Edward Ave, Unit 40 Richmond Hill ON L4C 9Y6
Drapery & Curtains
Dream Rivulet Design Inc.

Reviews for Dream Rivulet Design Inc.

MelonBearz in Aurora
MelonBearz in Aurora
2 reviews , ON

We love our new curtains and blinds

Amy is very extremely attention to detail and knowledgeable. I have high ceiling in the house, Amy offer many options and recommendation and help me find the option that fits my budget. very patient with all my questions. I would very highly recommend to use her service!

Thank you very much for your great reviews. I am happy you and your families love the new sheer for high ceiling windows as well as those blinds and shades. They look so beautiful in your new house. Looking forward to working with you again on the other projects. It was really a happy experience working with you!

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Amazing Service!

Amy was amazing right from the beginning. She was kind, patient, and so helpful in explaining everything right down to the details. Everything from start to finish when perfectly smoothly. We are so happy with our new curtains and blinds and would 100% go back to this company for any future projects. Highly highly recommended!

Thanks a lot for your great reviews. I love the part of the brainstorming to make the curtains in the kitchen beautiful and also functional well. Thanks a lot to you and your families again!

Stephanie in Brampton
Stephanie in Brampton

Drapes and blinds

Great working with Amy. Blinds and drapes came out beautiful. Excellent quality and great pricing. Made and installed product on time as promised. Will continue to recommend Amy to others.

Thanks a lot Stephanie for your great reviews. I am so happy that we could work together again on your new house and everything turned out so beautiful. Also i wanna thank you for referring me to your friends who worked with me too for their new houses' drapes and shades. Thanks you very much!!
As a professional project manager,on time and on budget delivery is very important for me. I am glad our efforts were recognized by you and the other customers. Thanks again for your business!

Johanna
Johanna
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

curtains and vertical blinds

Amy at Dream Rivulet Design was very professional and knowledgeable. We needed work done for all almost all the windows inside our house, which involved a lot of decision making such as the colour of curtain, type of curtain folds, type of rods, and type of sheer. Throughout the process, Amy was very patient and helped us analysed each of our choices. She offered us the most efficient and visually appealing solution for our master bedroom windows! Before we found Dream Rivulet Design, we had visited some other drapery stores around the area, but none of them was able to make a suggestion as great as Amy's. We were very happy with how our curtains turned out. Also very happy with the level of service we received. Without a doubt I will recommend Dream Rivulet Design to anyone.

Thanks a lot Johanna for your review. I am really happy that you liked the final look of the master bedroom drapes. For sure we will take advantage of our professional knowledge to find the best solution for our customers. Meeting your need and making your life easier is what we have been pursuing. Thanks again for your business!

Amy
Dream Rivulet Design Inc., Your Window Covering Professionals!

yingliyanzi in Richmond Hill
yingliyanzi in Richmond Hill
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Shade, curtains

Amy is very kind, patient and friendly. She came to our house as scheduled and took the sizes. Amy is very professional and experienced. There are lots of options in the store. The final design was based on custome's request and on site sampling. She can provide many design options for customers. I am really happy with the experience.

Thank you Yingli very much for your review. It was also a good experience for me to help you out on part of your home improvements. I still remember how you loved the drapes in the kitchen. I hope you enjoy your beautiful home in comfort and joy. Thanks again for your business!

Dream Rivulet Design inc., Your Window Covering Professionals

Blings installing in Newmarket Townhouse

Hi Hired the dream rivulet design help me to installed blinds for 2 windows and also reinstall the curtain rods for all the bedrooms. I called few drapery companies and no on want to take the job as it is very small job compare to the custom curtains. So one of my friend referred the dream rivulet design company. I thought they may not take my order since it is a small job. However Amy the owner not just took the order but also come in to measure the size of the 2 windows that need the blinds but also came in 2nd time for installation. The most important part is that Amy charged very reasonable price which I was so surprised. In Most case for small job people will over asking since they needs to cover their expense. No need to say, I am definitely strong suggest dream rivulet design. Amy is one of the best designer that I ever had, patient and professional.

Thank you very much for your review! We are glad to help anyone who is in need. Don't worry about the project size, we will try our best to help you out. thanks again for your business and recommendation!

Dream Rivulet Design Inc., Your Window Covering Professioanls

Andy in Toronto
Andy in Toronto

Drapes and curtains

I asked Amy to help me design curtains for my new home. They meticulously collaborated with all my contractors and designers and came up with a contemporary home I love.

At the time I had not decided on a vision for my home. All I know is that I have a 10 ft ceiling, large windows everywhere, and I didn't want that...theatre, opera, grandeur theme. I wanted to mimic modern hotel designs that would make the room look as large and airy as possible.

Amy and her team spent hours testing sample fabrics in each room to adjust for sun direction, purpose of room, location of crown mouldings, matching moulding designs...etc, and found a combo that I felt very relaxed and at-home.

They waited until all reno were done, house and ducts were cleaned, then came in and installed everything very late at night. I was able to catch my home moving deliveries the next morning.

Thank you very much Andy for your detailed review. it reminded me the days we were working together on your project :) I was so glad to see the final delivery was amazingly matched the wall colour the furniture and the whole decor style you liked. Thanks again for your business and your trust!

angelfu1990
angelfu1990
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

curtain design and install

very professional service they provided. Many beautiful and gorgeous curtain styles ypu can choose. staff are nice and patient. definitely you can find the best curtain there.

Thank you Angela for your reply. I am glad that we not only discussed the curtains but also shared a lot on home decors and gardens:) thanks again for your business!
Dream Rivulet Design Inc., your window covering professionals

Monica
Monica
0 reviews Innisfil, ON

Whole house curtains installation

I cannot thank you enough for the time and support that you provided. Without your efforts I could not satisfy tenant’s conditions since I were out of country. Informative with your opinions not pushy. Excellent service.

Thank you Monica for your review! One of our missions is to help our customers solve their problems using our professional techniques. Thanks a lot for your trust to give us the job when you were outside of the country. We never met but we trusted each other, and then we made the best things happen.Thanks again for your business!

Amy
Dream Rivulet Design, your window covering professionals!

Maxwell from Richmond Hill
Maxwell from Richmond Hill

Window cover renovation

All window curtain renovation. It was a really good gob. All the cover is beautiful and match the color of rooms and style of furniture. They do not only provide the curtains but also give me helpful design suggestions. It was awesome!

Thank you Maxwell for your business and your trust on our job. We are happy to hear that our suggestion is helpful for your home improvement. Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions about home decorations.

thanks again
Amy

More about Dream Rivulet Design Inc.

We are providing professional custom made window covering products including Drapery, Blind and Shade etc. Our professional working process & project management, excellent workmanship, timely delivery and continuous best services won the highest customer satisfaction rate.

We also provide interior decorating consultation service to our customers. We have best home decorating suppliers from Canada or even USA.

We have rich experience of home decoration as well as project management. We believe our knowledge and experience will improve your home beauty further.

Visit our website to learn more! http://www.dreamrivuletdesign.com