Formerly Cohen Installation

Eric in Vancouver
Eric in Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

front stairs &railing

Ami replaced the tiling and railings on the front porch. He was quick and efficient and I was pleased with the result. I will not hesitate to use Ami for future projects

Thx Eric it was great fun working with you cheers .

Mathew
Mathew
2 reviews New Westminster, BC

Kitchen Backsplash

Ami and his helper were amazing! Finished the project in one day! They were clean, organized and on time and were very helpful with their recommendations on what would look best in our kitchen. I would highly recommend their services!

thank you Matt it was a pleasure doing your beautiful marble backsplash .

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto
1 review Vancouver, BC

Cutting tiles with a diamond cutter to fix an error

Ami and his assistant arrived on time and did a great job. They cleaned what mess they made and both were professional, friendly and offered great advice. He is trust worthy and I will definately use AC Tile & Stone again!

thank you maia it has been a pleasure working for you .Good luck with the new baby God's willing.

Dan Schroeter.
Dan Schroeter.
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

re-laying exterior concrete paving stones

We had several sections of concrete paving stones around the exterior of our office building. They were originally installed 25 years ago. Root growth from nearby trees and shrubs had caused these surfaces to become very uneven. Some pavers had become broken over the years. Ami Cohen of AC Tile &Stone, removed all the pavers, excavated a couple of inches of sand and root growth, cut out and treated all major intruding roots and laid down a landscaping cloth to slow down future root growth. He then backfilled with crushed rock and re-laid the paving stones, with new stones to replace any that were broken. The pavers were then cleaned, sanded-in and, finally, sealed. Ami did a nice job.

Thank you Dan it has been our pleasure. We will be happy to assist in the future.

sefi in Vancouver
sefi in Vancouver

Great Work by AC Tile & Stone

26 - 460 West 16th Ave
Vancouver
BC
V5Y 1Z3

Ami and his team from AC Tile & Stone were working with us on designing and constructing our kitsilano restaurant.
Everything from helping with ideas, producing the architectural drawings, city permits and much more...
The work was done relatively quick but with great attention to fine details and within our original budget.

We received many compliments by customers who knew how the place looked like before - compared to the 'After' look that it has now.

We will continue to use AC Tile & Stone as our GO-TO company for any project small or big...

Thank you Sefi that was definitely a major project full with self fulfillment and creativity. We love you guys keep doing an amazing food:)

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Kitchen and Bathroom Tile

Cohen Renovation started off strong and we were so impressed with the work at the beginning. The finished product was not okay. There are cracks in my grout, missing baseboard and I have an unfinished shower! Ami harassed us for payment even though the job was not complete. We had faith in him completing the project to satisfaction but were HUGELY disappointed when he totally blew us off after he was paid. Now he doesn't even return our texts. I wish we had held money back as he definitely did not complete this job to anywhere close to our satisfaction.

Sheila Kerin  from PATUANAK
Sheila Kerin from PATUANAK
1 review , SK

Bathroom, Washer, Dryer etc.

I was not pleased with the work done by Cohen Installation. The job was supposed to be done in certain lengths of time, but it wasn't. I can't blame them fully because it wasn't entirely their fault for the timing problems. They did tiling, put in a washer and dryer, put in a shower and took out the old one (was not professionally done), and they also put in all new cabinets in the bathroom. They were supposed to give me a sink that sunk into the counter top in the bathroom and they put in another one/ the wrong one. I did not think they were good, but it also wasn't a very good time for me either to have work done so I should have waited.

Roman Roitman  from Vancouver
Roman Roitman from Vancouver

Everything!

Cohen Installation basically did everything for me except electrical work. They did the floor tiles, wall tiles, and they even built a new wall. They also did painting and plumbing for me. I was recommended this company through a friend and I found that the job done was very good.

Richard James  from Vancouver
Richard James from Vancouver

Flooring and Bathrooms

Cohen Installation did about 600 square ft. of flooring and put in two bathrooms. I thought the job was great and that it all looks really good. They came on time and did the job that was asked/had to be done!

Florence Patton from Port Moody
Florence Patton from Port Moody
1 review Port Moody, BC

Tile Setting: Backsplash and Floor

26 - 460 West 16th Ave
Vancouver
BC
V5Y 1Z3

Cohen Installations offered the most competitive bid for our project and provided excellent service. They were late in starting and the project did take longer than expected, however, when finished, it met all our expectations. They offered good suggestions and followed up on all their promises. For any future tiling projects, I plan on contacting Ami and company.

Thank you very much Florence much appreciated it was pleasure working for you please don't hesitate to contact me for any question or concerns in the future .(:

More about AC Tile & Stone

At AC Tile and Stone, we pride ourselves in our quality workmanship and our customer service. We want our clients to be excited by their new space for years to come! From kitchen back splashes and bathroom tub surrounds all the way to full home renovation, AC Tile and Stone will be happy to help-from design concept through to completion. We do it with a mandate to reduce our ecological footprint. You can be sure that when you choose AC Tile and Stone for your next project, we will do our best to be as environmentally friendly as possible without sacrificing quality and value. We look forward to hearing from you!