Revamp It Renovations

Review for Revamp It Renovations

michael from Upper Beaches
michael from Upper Beaches

Dry Wall

My real estate agent recommended Len to me after I was having trouble finding a reliable contractor. He has completed a few projects for me:
1. Drywalling and insulating a stairwell hallway
2. Redrywalling and insulating a room ceiling after I had a roof leak

Len always pre-planned the days in which he would come to work and let us know the exact hours he would be here. During the work activity it was as if he was not here. By the time we arrived home the house would be swept and vacuumed as if he was not there. This part really made my wife happy. In addition, he spoke to my wife explaining what he was completing each day, and was never patronizing. In fact, he is very personable.
I highly recommend him, and he comes with references.