Woodopolis

Reviews for Woodopolis

Darlene from Maple Ridge
Darlene from Maple Ridge
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

new countertops, backsplash, wood floors

We'd just bought a house and didn't want carpet in the 3 bedrooms; also the kitchen counters were old and cracked - some kind of green laminate from the 1970's - and there weren't any backsplashes. We asked for new wood floors, new countertops in the kitchen and 2 bathrooms, plus new sinks and backsplashes in all 3 areas. I liked how efficient Tracy was at getting everything organized for us, calling us the day before to tell us what was going on, and making suggestions of what we could do. The thing I liked the most was that she sent us to an amazing granite gallery in Burnaby so we could choose our own slab of granite. That place was amazing and we found exactly what we were looking for. We are very happy and satisfied with the results. The only negative thing that happened was one poor plumber that was sent to hook up our sinks. He didn't know what he was doing and actually sent me to the store for him to get supplies he should have provided (why did I do it?!!! Too nice I guess!). Anyway, that cost to me (and the time it took out of my workday) was repaid when Tracy offered to pay for the backsplash in the main bathroom. I appreciated this gesture on her part, and I'm sure that plumber is long gone. I would highly recommend Tracy and her crew to anyone looking to renovate their home.

Terry Meredith from Maple Ridge
Terry Meredith from Maple Ridge

Kitchen Countertops

Woodopolis installed Quartz countertops and undermount sink for me. They were a pleasure to work with!!
Everything was completed on schedule and on time. The workers that did the install were very professional and did a really good job.
My kitchen looks great!!

21280 Lougheed Hwy
Maple Ridge
BC
V2X2R7

My wife and I are really happy with Woodopolis products and services. We loving our new laminate floor, new bathroom floor and vanity. My wife love her new kitchen. We feel we were really taking care by Woodopolis from the begin to the end of the renovation. We will recommend Woodopolis to all our friends and families.

Andy Aaron from Maple Ridge
Andy Aaron from Maple Ridge

Flooring

We found Woodopolis to be very professional and knowledgeable about their product. They presented the winning bit beating out all the other local companies. We would use them again and i do recommend them all the time.

Ron from Maple Ridge
Ron from Maple Ridge

Countertops

Had countertops replaced ,very good experience from start to finish. Very professional service by Woodopolis staff. Very helpful in choosing counter tops. Installation went well. Strongly recommended for all flooring and countertop renovations.

Marta from Maple Ridge
Marta from Maple Ridge
2 reviews Langley Township, BC

House reno

I hired Woodoplis to renovate my bathrooms. They did an amazing good in my home. They also provided the vanities which are gorgeous. They were on time,every time and very professional. I'm very happy with the results and the work. Also the owner victor made himself available any time to answer my questions and gave me professional suggestions for the rest of the home. I would call them again when I'm ready to renovate the rest of my home. There pricing was very reasonable. They work within your budget. The experience was amazing from the moment I walked into there store till the day they finished.

Ing from Maple Ridge
Ing from Maple Ridge

Kitchen Reno, Closet Organizer, Blinds

Initially we went in for blinds for our condo. We were very happy with the quality of product and quality of work. Woodopolis team was very friendly and professional. We went back for our kitchen and closet organizer. We were wowed again with friendly quality service, and product. Our kitchen installer paid attention to detail and we now have an amazing kitchen! We will definitely go back for our next project! Thanks Tracy and team!

Thank you very much for the review. We are glad that you like what we did. Thank you very much for your business and support.

Carla
Carla
2 reviews Maple Ridge, BC

Basement renovation

Completely redoing our basement I needed many, many finishing products to make my dream basement a reality, Woodopolis was able to help me chose the perfect stone for our fireplace & feature wall, it looks awesome! Then I wasn't sure about a counter top I chose so Tracy was more than willing to come to my house & give me some suggestions, & it wasn't even a large counter! Just great customer service & fair pricing!

susan and richard from Maple Ridge

21280 Lougheed Hwy
Maple Ridge
BC
V2X2R7

We have used Woodopolis to renovate our home with new flooring, window treatments and crown moulding, they were very helpful with getting us to our end goal with this home, friends and family commented on how good our home looked. We since have moved home and are going through renovations again, we are more than happy to continue to use Woodopolis and their trades people, This is going to be a longer renovation and we will continue to have them help us in all our renovation needs and hopefully Tracy will have continued patience with us!

Hi Susan & Richard,

Thank you very much for the nice review. We appreciate your support and kind words. It was my pleasure to work with you on your home reno and I am looking forward to work with you again

Jeremy from Maple Ridge
Jeremy from Maple Ridge
2 reviews Maple Ridge, BC

Vertical Blinds

You'd think that Woodopolis only does flooring. However, they also carry other items, ie. vertical blinds, vanities, baseboards, etc. We ran into Woodopolis at the Maple Ridge Home Show recently and asked them about vertical blinds. They told us to come into the storefront to check out some choices we would have. Within a week of the home show, we went to Woodoplis and they showed us many sample cards of materials, and there were many choices. We then asked for them to come do a home estimate. The lady at the desk was just about to head out to do an estimate and asked if we would be able to have her drop by just before her next appointment. We so happened to live close enough and we agreed. Within 15 minutes she was at our door, took a few minutes to measure our sliding door and gave us our options. We were concerned that an inset vertical blind would not fit within the frame and she remeasured and reassured us that it would. Once we ordered the product, it came in quickly and we had decided to install the product ourselves (even though it would have only cost us another 70-90$) to have them do it. We went to pick up the product and they loaded it straight into our car. They explained not to bend any of the pieces and propped them so they were straight in the car. The lady whom had been helping us the entire way through our purchase let us know that if we did have problems installing, to simply call and they could walk us through the process, or we could change our mind and have someone come install them. They were very easy to install and we are very happy with the product! The service was great. We always dealt with the same person and she quickly identified who we were any time we came in or called with questions.

Hi Jeremy,

Thank you very much for your review. I am glad that you are happy with our services. We will keep up with our good work. :)

More about Woodopolis

WOODOPOLIS is a full service home center that has services for both residential and commercial customers in the lower mainland. Woodopolis offers a wide variety of interior finishes including Flooring, Cabinets, Closet Organizers, Countertops, Blinds and much more.

As you walk into our showroom you find the leading brand names that you have grown to trust, ARMSTRONG, BRUCE, SHAW, PROVENZA, ENKORE, FORMICA, WILSONART just to name a few including some award winning products exclusive to our showroom only in the Mission, Maple ridge ,Pitt Meadows and Port Coquitlam areas .

Our associates will always greet you with a smile and as industry professionals will always use their years of experience in recommending the best product possible at the best price GUARANTEED!!

Products: Laminate Flooring, Engineering Wood, Solid Wood, Vinyl, Vinyl Planking, Tile, Vanity, Counter top, Kitchen Cabinets, Blinds, Closet Organizer, Kitchen Backsplash

Floor Retailers, Bathroom Renovation, Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design, and Kitchen Planning & Renovation
Flooring Installation, Tile Installation, Bathroom Renovation, Kitchen Design and Renovation, Blinds Installation, Closet Organizer Design and Installation
Armstrong, Provenza, Centura, Euro Tiles, Richmond Flooring, Elite Window Covering, Maxxmar Window Covering, Berry Alloc Flooring, Shaw Carpet, Royalty Carpet, Pearl Sinks, Ceasar Stone, TCE Stone, Fir Stone, Julian Tiles, Miracle Sealants Company, EuroFlex Flooring
All Products supplied by Woodopolis are quality tested prior to leaving the manufacturer. Woodopolis
Woodopolis accepts Cash, Visa, Mastercard and Debit Card Only.No personal Or Business Checks accepted, unless prior arrangements have been made with W
BBB