Built By Pros

2800 Skymark Avenue, Suite 203 Mississauga ON L4W 5A6
HomeStars  >  Design/Build in Toronto  >  Built By Pros

Reviews for Built By Pros

Basement Renovations

The professional team at Built By Pros came in to repair/replace/clean up and complete a very messy/unprofessional/unfinished home renovation project from a unreliable contractor that I had previously hired. It was a reno nightmare! Prior contractor butchered my home and left without finishing the work at a very high cost to me. I was so grateful when Suzanne and Ricardo took the time out of their busy schedule and came to the rescue - they are great people to deal with as well as their skilled, friendly, clean and professional work team. They understood my uneasiness of trusting a contractor . . . they understood what I wanted, what was required and eager to help with the issues at hand. I was happy with the payment schedules. They made the uneasiness go away. They took time in explaining each step of the renos and their work. They knew what was needed, as well as going over any issues/concerns that they had or I had and correcting them immediately. I am very pleased with the finished project - I finally have half my home back - and am eager to have them back in January to complete the main floor of my house. I would definitely recommend them highly on the great job they did! Built By Pros are true home renovators that can be trusted!

jamie in Toronto
jamie in Toronto

Living room / dining room renovation

Working with Ricardo and Suzanne was a breeze. We completely gutted our living room and Dining room, taking out a support wall and making our main living space more open and bright. This project was done completely on budget and on time! All the tradesmen that worked on various parts of the project were not only courteous and polite, but also professional and amazing at their jobs! I am so happy with my new living space as it has added so much light throughout my house! My new stairs and hardwood floors and fireplace are SO BEAUTIFUL, I still cant believe it is my house! I would recommend (and already have recommended) Built by Pros to anyone looking to do a major home renovation!

Thank you Jamie for the opportunity to upgrade your home. It was truly a pleasure to be your Renovation team. Enjoy the new enlarged main floor! Thank you for the recommendation to your friends. That is the best compliment you can give Built By Pros Inc.

JanS in Old Toronto
JanS in Old Toronto

Total main floor and upper hallway renovation

Built By Pros
416-708-3713
Toronto
M5R 2E2

Suzanne, Ricardo and their team were professional, friendly and competent. We moved out for 3 months and the job was done on time and on budget. Issues were resolved in a satisfactory and timely manner. My kitchen is functional and beautiful. I have lights everywhere to showcase the "new" house. Overall, a job well done!

Thank you!
We loved the process of working with such well prepared and organized clients. Thank you for making us part of the team and for the referrals you have sent our way.
Enjoy your new main floor!

SA in Toronto
SA in Toronto

Basement Renovation, Waterproofing and Electrical Upgrade

We interviewed several contractors and decided to give the work to Build by Pros. They were professional, gave us good tips during the design phase and accommodated a number of changes during construction. The payment schedule was well structured and connected to key milestones. Their staff were always punctual and courteous. Our space is much more comfortable and usable than it was before. The new shower, double washrooms with pocket doors and the new layout of the laundry room are big hits. We also have upgraded electrical throughout the house and finally have pot lights over the deck.

Thank you!

PSA
PSA

Kitchen, Bathroom, Main Floor, Partial Deck and Exterior Renovation

From the planning stages to the design and execution, the team managed the renovation process with professionalism and skill. Open communication, was an important part of getting things right and getting things resolved when issues surfaced. Workers took pride in their work - and they were friendly. Two thumbs up for Built By Pros.

Thank you Pam and Scott for trusting Built By Pros to complete your team. You were amazing to work with. We look forward to transforming the exteriors on the other mansard roof homes in your neighbourhood. Thanks for recommending us to your neighbours.
Enjoy!
Your Contractors for life
Ricardo & Suzanne

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

House addition

Built by pros took a bungalow and added a garage and full second storey. Main floor was remodelled. Built by pros said the renovation would take 6 months and they were true to their word.

Review has 2 previous versions

Thank you for the opportunity to re build your home using your architects design. It was a pleasure working with you and helping you source the finishes and design the details along the way. Thank you also for referring us to other new clients.

Tatiana
Tatiana

Kitchen/ Mainfloor Renovation

I really enjoyed working with this company as they were very honest and really listened to what we needed in our home. We now have much storage which we needed desperately. I know Suzanne had a different vision from ours and did her best to make our space the best it could be from our requests. (I got my walk in pantry!! YAY!). Both Suzanne and Ricardo work with their head and heart.
We had to live through our renovation which is tough but both Suzanne and Ricardo were on top of issues we had and made sure they were sorted out. Just reach out to them and they will make it right.

It's great to meet clients that have a vision for their home. Working with a small space to maximize its potential is one of our favourite challenges. Thank you for teaming up with Built By Pros to build a beautiful and efficient open concept main floor. We are just as proud of the results as you are!

More about Built By Pros

Built By Pros Inc. is a Design-Build contractor, serving GTA homeowners with building and renovation services.

We provide our clients with a skilled full service construction team, including permits(if required), design and material sourcing (if required), project management. our own employees and licensed sub-trades perform top quality home additions, structural alterations, interior renovations, new kitchens, new bathrooms in open concept / modern style / classic style. We also remodel existing rooms with new trims, cabinetry, fireplaces, flooring, etc. We are fully insured and licenced members of Bild, Renomark, Better Business Bureau. Find us on Houzz, Homestars, Instagram