Peace Arch Plumbing and Heating INC.

Plumbing
1983 196th Surrey BC V3S 9V2
HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Surrey  >  Peace Arch Plumbing and Heating INC.

Reviews for Peace Arch Plumbing and Heating INC.

humphrey in Vancouver
humphrey in Vancouver
1 review White Rock, BC

Repairing other plumbers work

Are you looking for a plumber? That’s why you are here I bet.... Go no further you just found a good one.

This guy Aymeric, the Owner of Peace Arch Plumbing is a strait forward shooter. No bull PLUMBER.

Seven years ago a heating company bamboozled us when they installed a high efficiency furnace, a heat pump, an on demand hot water tank and an Infinity air filtration system in our home at a cost of over $18,000. All work as done by so called Carrier technician and a ticketed gas fitter.

3 years later, the heat pump was down because apparently the piping was undersized for the distance to the furnace. The cost of repairing it we so prohibitive we scraped it.

Two years later, the hot water unit started to leak. We hired another plumbing outfit and was told that the venting pipes were to long and had to many elbows, no valves for the annual flush, no drain for gas condensation and the safety pressure valve were not installed. The cost to fixit was $2800. We were shocked.

Just recently a friend pointed out that the furnace installation could not have passed inspection because the electrical switch was located in the wrong place. I went on line to investigate and he turned to be right. To top it off, I found that the original A.H. installer did not install fresh air intake piping. I called the Safety Authorities and surly no permit was taken for the installations.

LESSON LEARNED. BE AWARE….

I went out to look for firm quotes to bring the equipment to code and inspected by the authorities.

The first pluming outfit wanted to come to service the furnace first. Then talk about the rest of what needs to be done and remained ambiguous about the cost. Get your foot in the door strategy I suppose? I wonder….

The second came in to give me a quote. But, instead he plunked his tools on the floor to start work and told me, that that they work by time and material and that I should get the permit if I wanted one. I opened the door and ushered him out.

The third came to give me a price to mitigate my needs. Instead he gave me a quote to install a humidifier, service the furnace and clean the vents which I did not ask for @ $2000. And then… he will bring in the authorities to tell me what I need to do to bring the equipment to code… He got the same treatment as the second plumber.

Was I getting the run around all this time? You bet I was.

Amrick came in like a Knight in a shining amour. Pointed out all what needs to be done and gave me a reasonable quote. Got the permit. Did the work. No fuss no pus. He even threw in a couple of extras like preforming furnace maintenance and so on and left.

I was intrigued by this young man’s honesty, knowledge; strait forward approach which I am sure that it will lead him to a bright future in his business.

I CERTAINLY AND WHOLE-HEARTEDLY RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYONE

Humphrey Sarkisian

Dara B. in Delta
Dara B. in Delta
3 reviews Delta, BC

Re-piping and Other Renovations

We originally hired Aymeric to re-pipe the poly-B in our newly purchased house, but the list of renovations we asked him to address quickly snowballed from there. From the initial quote to the final scope of the work that was completed, Aymeric was honest, up-front, reliable and extremely thorough at every step. He tried to save us money where he could, but never cut corners or sacrificed quality. A renovation of any size is stressful, but having professional tradespeople that you not only trust, but also enjoy dealing with, makes all the difference. We are grateful to have found Peach Arch Plumbing and could not recommend Aymeric more highly!

Lina/Surrey,BC in Surrey
Lina/Surrey,BC in Surrey
5 reviews Surrey, BC

Bathroom

Aymeric, of Peace Arch Plumbing did our plumbing upgrades in our main floor bathroom we are happy that we hired him to the work for us he did an awesome job and he's a great plumber also he has great Ideas. Aymeric came back with Frank to hook up the rest of our plumbing connections so we would have our service up and running with water, also Aymeric and Frank did the Install of our toilet and they did a good job. I would highly recommend these hard working guys to my friends and family to do any of their plumbing needs also I will have Aymeric come back to do more
upgrades in our home.

For a job well done

Sanja in Coquitlam
Sanja in Coquitlam
2 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

Bathroom renovation

Aymeric came to repair a moisture concern in my ensuite shower. Within the first day, I realized this young man is very knowledgable and creative about his work. It was the same day that I wanted not only to fix the problem but to expand the scope of the project. I felt confident with the suggestions and modifications incorporated. Not only is he easy to talk to, he is very hard working and honest. I am very happy with all the changes we made and would not hesitate to use Aymeric for my future needs!

Kent in Vancouver
Kent in Vancouver
2 reviews Langley, BC

Kitchen hood vent and more

During post purchase home inspection, our home inspector found the kitchen hood is re-circulating type and suggested we convert it to venting type. This is also what we want to do. And he also found a few other things need to be taken care of. We asked him to recommend a contractor who can help with these projects and he recommended Aymeric of Peace Arch Plumbing and Heating.

Aymeric and his colleague are experienced professionals. They have great ideas and pay attention to details. They successfully built a vent from kitchen hood to outside and solved our big concern. They also accomplished a few other repairs suggested by the home inspector. They are friendly, customer oriented, and dependable. Last but not least, their charge is reasonable.

Ray from Surrey
Ray from Surrey
4 reviews Surrey, BC

Plumbing leak

Amrik made multiple trips to ensure my plumbing issue was addressed. A real professional who genuinely wanted to solve the problem properly. I would recommend Amrik to anyone looking for an honest and skilled plumber.

Linda in Langley
Linda in Langley
1 review Langley, BC

Rough in, and final plumbing for addition and service to barn

We could not be more impressed with Aymeric and Frank as tradespeople and we've seen a lot of them these past few months. They were prompt, responsive and professional every step of the way. We had a complicated addition to an existing house with well and septic service too and they nailed it! We wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone and will be using them again when we enter phase 2 of our renovation!

Charmaine  from Vancouver
Charmaine from Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

TOTO toilets and TOTO washlets Installation

AYMERIC and Frank did a mazing job on my 2 ToTo toilets and washlets. Especially they needed to install a new electric socket in each bathroom. When they arrived they used very short time already knew where is the best to install the socket. They are very efficient, professional and friendly. Their price are very reasonable. In the future if I have any other renovation job, definitely I will ask them again. I would highly recommend their service.

Nicholas from Draft On Site Services
Nicholas from Draft On Site Services
1 review Vancouver, BC

Bathroom, Kitchen, Laundry and Rec Room Renos

I have met a lot of plumbers over the years and they all have known their trade. The difference with Peace Arch is they know their trade and how to make your plumbing better than what you asked while barely increasing the price. So good in fact that you'll feel like it was worth twice what you spent on it.

After our first experience with Peace Arch we realized we were never going to use a different Plumber. Peace Arch fixed so many problems we had and I regret not using them sooner: they could saved us from an expensive problem if I had called them instead of using a slightly cheaper plumber.

Now we use Peace Arch for every job and we recommend them to all of our friends and clients. We cannot say enough good things about Peace Arch Plumbing. You'll understand once you've tried them.

More about Peace Arch Plumbing and Heating INC.

Providing quality workmanship with clean, affordable pricing is what Peace Arch Plumbing & Heating is committed to. As a small local plumbing company, I Aymeric, am committed to providing you a service that is honest, reliable and clean.

Call today to speak with me in person for any advice you may need. (PH: 778-998-6420)

Some of our services include: drain cleaning, water heaters, on-demand water heaters, boiler installations, pipe camera inspections, bathtub and shower installations, ect. We can even renovate your kitchens and bathrooms and help with that drywall repair!!

Servicing: White Rock, Surrey, Langley, Delta, Vancouver Richmond,