Bedworx

Reviews for Bedworx

L. A.
L. A.

backyard landscaping

After struggling for a number of years with overgrown and hard to manage landscaping, I gave Kari at Bedworx a call. She quickly gave me an estimate that worked WITH my existing landscaping yet made it beautiful and low maintenance. She and her team are hard workers and they did a beautiful job - exactly as she had laid out for me in the estimate. I found her prices to be reasonable and she gave me a number of suggestions for perennials which have added so much color to the yard! Very happy with her work and her suggestions!

Tasha
Tasha
7 reviews CALGARY, AB

Yard Cleanup

Kari was great at keeping me informed as to the status of the work. Gave some great suggestions on how to make the yard easier to manage. Will be using her services again soon! Great job!

fiona read from Calgary
fiona read from Calgary

Gardening and Landscaping

Every year Bedworx does our gardening and has added immensely to our landscaping plan enhancing the look in one location or the other. We have always been excited about the additions and loved their diligent, and knowledgeable work to enhance the beauty. Last summer I indicated that our son was getting married and we would be entertain alot of guests over a few weeks and wondered if they could add some flowers over the normal huge array. They went above a beyond and I had never seen such a fabulous back yard or even dreamed they could top what was there already. Even my son remarked he had never seen our home looking so great! This group is talented, and economical on top of everything else. The annual rate is value.

Tracy M from Calgary
Tracy M from Calgary

Flower Bed Design

I always envied the beautiful yards and curb appeal of many of the houses within our neighborhood yet a very hectic schedule and not so green thumb limited my efforts. Thanks to Kari and her team, I now have an amazing yard and plenty of time to enjoy it. I can't thank you enough!

Jerry & Linda from Calgary
Jerry & Linda from Calgary

Garden Landscaping

My husband and I decided after 20 years to create a visual relaxing, maintenance free garden off our back deck. We had no idea where to start and knew we needed someone who could read our minds and stay within a reasonable budget. Kari of Bedworx & crew took over and within a short period of time, created a beautiful garden. Our neighbors also admired the new ambiance and transformation. We were also impressed with their horticultural knowledge, timetable, cleanup and attention to details.

Rae Dunphy from Calgary
Rae Dunphy from Calgary

Yard Cleanup and Maintenance

I always fancied myself as a bit of a gardener, but when we listed our home, I needed some real help cleaning up and getting the yard show ready. Kari and her team did a spectacular job and we then hired Bedworx to do regular maintence. Worth every penny! They showed up on time, worked quickly and made life easier for me.

More about Bedworx

Bedworx offers inclusive gardening services that are site specific and unique to each individual client. We have a keen eye for detail, a passion for plants and we work your existing landscape to ensure your gardens live up to their full potential. Fine gardening services include regular bed maintenance, garden ...