McGill Painting & Renovations

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Oakville ON
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in Oakville  >  McGill Painting & Renovations

Reviews for McGill Painting & Renovations

Thank-you. What a fantastic paint job that you completed. Everyone was very professional from estimate to the finish. Dave did an excellent job. I was so pleased with your company - professional, fast, clean, excellent workmanship all the way around. I am and will be telling all my friends. Thank-you again.

Jenny in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

We loved our newly painted rooms! Attention to detail and friendly professional painters.
Thank you for helping us refresh our home without a huge financial cost! it was also great to have an opinion on colours and decor suggestions.

Charlotte Scott in Mississauga

We hired McGill painting to finish our basement; paint the entire basement, apply and paint trims and doors, and do the laminate flooring. We are so happy with the results, the basement looks great, very clean and he completed the job on time.
We also had him paint our baby room and we get compliments on the paint job all the time! I recommended him to my neighbours and he painted their whole house, they absolutely loved the job he did. I would highly recommend McGill painting for all your painting projects :)

James Hunt in Oakville

We were really impressed with how professional Dave was. His attention to detail and quality of work is exceptional. He was very neat when working and we would highly recommend his services. If you are looking for an affordable, personable, and high quality painter then you won't be disappointed!

Debra Norris from Oakville

I used McGill Painting & Renovations when we did a full renovation on my previous office on Randall St so I had no hesitation calling him out to do some work on our new office. We just needed a feature wall and the bathroom done on this occasion but no trouble the job was done quickly with no mess.