Dlc Enterprises Inc.

Barrie ON
Dlc Enterprises Inc.

Reviews for Dlc Enterprises Inc.

darlene from Bradford
darlene from Bradford
1 review Bradford, ON

new roof

In 2011 we needed a new roof, the cost of the roof was what the estimate was because Chris and his crew have been in this business many years and know the roofing business. They showed up when they said they would and the job was done quick and efficiently and the clean up was awesome. I have recommended this company to several friends and colleagues already and they have all been very satisfied and happy enough to keep recommending them forward.

Thank you Darlene for your review. We understand how stressful it can be when you are in need of a new roof. Our focus at DLC Enterprises is not only to keep our prices reasonable but to make certain we honour our commitments to our customers by showing up when we said we would and getting the job done quickly and efficiently. We also take pride in assuring our customers properties are left completely clean once the job is done. We strive for excellence in customer service and workmanship.

Rodger from Innisfil
Rodger from Innisfil
1 review Innisfil, ON

New roof.

Early in 2009 I decided that it was time to replace the shingles on my house. I got in touch with Chris to get a quote and timeline for the project. His quote was well within the budget I had planned. On the scheduled day Chris and his crew showed up and started work. Since I do not have a large house the job was completed very quickly. Other than having a new roof you woudn't think anybody was here. Everything was cleaned up. The only thing left behind was a job well done!

Thank you Rodger for your review, we were happy to have been able to have the opportunity to replace the shingles on your house and keep within the budget you had planned. We continue to strive to ensure our work is done efficiently and our customers properties are left spotless once the job is completed. We take great pride in our workmanship and our customers satisfaction with our work.

ralph from Innisfil
ralph from Innisfil
1 review Innisfil, ON

roof

l Leaky roof. Chris & his crew shows up on time, are courteous, get the job done on time and clean up after themselves when they leave. His pricing is reasonable as i wanted a good job done right not the cheapest as my roof odd slops he gave me the best fix for the roof style. he stand by his work! I'm happy to recommend him!

Thank you for your review Ralph, we understand how stressful it can be to have a leaky roof. Our focus is not only to provide the best options to fix the problems quickly but also to keep the pricing reasonable and ensure the job gets done right the first time. DLC Enterprises takes great pride in ensuring all of our customers properties are left spotless once the job is completed. We strive to ensure our customers are completely satisfied once the job is done!

S from Barrie
S from Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

New roof

They were very professional. Everything that they were going to do was explained to me in terms that anyone could understand. All the questions that I had were answered .They were very efficient and everything was cleaned up when they were done. I would recommend them to friends and family. I am 100% satified!

Thank you for your review S, we were happy to explain everything we were going to do within the project and glad to answer all of your questions. Not only do we ensure that the job is done efficiently but we also make certain our customers properties are left in pristine condition once the job is done. DLC Enterprises takes great pride in our all of our services we provide to all of our customers, and continue to strive for excellence in our workmanship and providing the best solutions for our valued customers.

Melissa  from Barrie
Melissa from Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

The guys did great work and were done quickly, even though it was during the hottest days at the end of July 2012. I first called Chris (the owner) in early July to see how much work my roof needed and whether the previous work could be repaired or if it needed to be replaced. Chris thoroughly check the roof from the ground, and then the entire roof. He gave me the choice to fix the back area and for the entire roof. He recommanded doing the whole roof due to the poor workmenship of the past roofers and the lack of material used by them.
They were respectful of the time they started and of keeping my gardens and yard clear of debris. The made sure my home in Innisfil was kept neat and free of dangerous tools and objects.
When they were done they throughly checked the yard for nails and any other small pieces. As they stripped my roof Chris took the time to show me that the previous roofers had not put down new plywood, or weather sheeting. He took pictures of the roof before during and after and ensured that I seen the materials that were going to be used and what they looked like once it was on. His team was able to remove the dip in the back half of the roof that was causing an ice build up; which had been a huge problem every winter.
They were good about keeping their language clean and were always polite in front of my daughter.
The price I was quoted and the price I paid were very close and the reasonable.
I also appreciate that Chris came back several times to check the roof after a heavy rain, a wind storm and after the first heavy snow.
Great work and a terrific crew.
Thanks

Thank you Melissa for your review. Our focus is to fix the problem quickly but also provide options for a permanent solution. DLC Enterprises was happy to been able to have you involved with the project by providing you with pictures as the project was in progress. As home owners ourselves we know how important it is to ensure our customers properties are respected and make certain that once the job is done their properties are left in immaculate condition.
We strive for excellence in customer service and take great pride in our workmanship.
Chris Owner of DLC Enterprises

More about Dlc Enterprises Inc.

DLC Enterprises is a family run business., That has a strong relationship with all of our crew members. Our crew is made up of hand picked, highly skilled professionals. We have been installing home improvement systems from Cottage Country to Barrie & all of GTA with over 20 years of experience. We are a fully insured, certified roofing. WE ARE PROUD TO OFFER A 15 YEAR WARRANTY ON LABOUR., COMBINED WITH SUPPLIER WARRANTIES & GUARANTIES.