Dlc Enterprises Inc.

Barrie ON
Dlc Enterprises Inc.

Reviews for Dlc Enterprises Inc.

Dave & Alison  in Innisfil
Dave & Alison in Innisfil
1 review Innisfil, ON

Complete roof re-shingle

Chris and his crew were friendly and very professional. They completed the job in a timely manner and to our complete satisfaction. They cleaned up the site very well.

We wouldn't hesitate to recommend DLC Enterprises again!

Peter Munk in North York
Peter Munk in North York

I was really impressed with Chris and his company. He returned calls punctually, he took the time to explain the work, the work was done as promised at a reasonable cost and the crew cleaned up before they left. We called DLC because we had a leak. Chris said they could not replace the roof for several weeks, so they made a special trip and put a huge tarp over the leaking part of the roof.

Private User reviews Barrie, ON

Chris came recommended by a friend who has previously used DLC. Chris came by with a few samples and was helpful with any questions. I feel there are a lot of roofing companies out there willing to do the job, but not necessarily do it right. I felt Chris's team delivered the highest standard. It was important to me to know that no short cuts were taken. DLC has also done my neighbors roof since mine was completed, and he too was very impressed by the work and craftsmanship of the team

Cheryl
Cheryl
1 review Innisfil, ON

Roof

This is the first time I have ever written a review but Really felt the need to let others know how satisfied we were with DLC Enterprises!!
From the first time we met Chris we felt very confident in what he was selling and his professionalism was very impressive
He is a man of his word and followed through with everything that he said he was going to do. He showed up on time when we had our first meeting. A few weeks later, he came to our house with some sample boards and then we had some questions and he came directly to our house to address them. Our roof looks fantastic and the guys did a really good job cleaning up. I referred Chris to my in-laws and they were very satisfied as well!! in fact my Aunt will be hiring Chris

Luber in Barrie
Luber in Barrie

What a great job

It started with the estimate; 5 companies, all within a couple hundred dollars of each other. 4 of the companies scratched a bottom line amount on paper or a business card after a quick look from the street. But Chris from DLC was the only estimator who took a ladder off his truck and climbed onto the roof. The line-by-line estimate showed me exactly what we'd be getting and how much it would cost. There were measurements, calculations of all the costs and that's exactly what we paid. Chris figured our attic was under-ventilated and added a couple of vents to the list, which I quite agreed with. They replaced some plywood that was rotting as well.

The crew who did the work was efficient, clean as a whistle and careful. Their years with the company showed and everything was done with precision and care. So far a couple of powerful rains have pummeled the new roof, with no leaks and no lifting from the high winds.

Roofing companies get a bad rap, often with good reason. But the DLC gang does not fit the mold. I'd send any friend a recommendation to use this company.

Nick in Shanty Bay
Nick in Shanty Bay
1 review Shanty Bay, ON

Replaced Shingles

I just had the roof re-done last week and Chris and his team did a fantastic job. They have the most competative pricing. The work was completed above and beyond my expectations at the quoted price. The yard was cleaned at the end of each work day.
Out of all the quotes I requested, Chris was the only one that went out of his way and met with me in person, the others came by when I wasn't around.
Great work guys!

Alvin in Napanee
Alvin in Napanee

Replaced the shingles

DLC Enterprises did god job replacing our roof.
It was done on time and the roof looks great.
The work was done as quoted and we are well satisfied.
Thank you Chris a job well done.

Tony Marino in Barrie
Tony Marino in Barrie

New Roof

Could not be more pleased and satisfied with DLC Enterprises, they out did the competition hands down. Chris is a knowledgeable and stand up guy who emits no B.S. , the crew was fantastic in their workmanship, punctuality and clean-up. I implore everyone to please do your HOMEWORK in regards to materials and services offered by roofers along with their reputations and you will find as I have that DLC Enterprises are the cream of the crop.

Thanks again to Chris and crew for a complete and great job !

Theresa in Toronto
Theresa in Toronto

Roof

DLC Enterprise did a fantastic job on mine and my neighbours roof. I shopped around and got several quotes from other competitors and Chris was by far the fairest price. Chris was very professsional, informative and on point with everthing.
The crew was amazing and very polite. The clean up at the end of the job was exceptional and they stayed right on schedule.

Overall great experience and I would absoloutly recommemd them.

More about Dlc Enterprises Inc.

DLC Enterprises is a family run business., That has a strong relationship with all of our crew members. Our crew is made up of hand picked, highly skilled professionals. We have been installing home improvement systems from Cottage Country to Barrie & all of GTA with over 20 years of experience. We are a fully insured, certified roofing. WE ARE PROUD TO OFFER A 15 YEAR WARRANTY ON LABOUR., COMBINED WITH SUPPLIER WARRANTIES & GUARANTIES.