HomeStars  >  Tree Service in North York  >  HUDSON TREE SERVICES

Reviews for HUDSON TREE SERVICES

Daniel in Danforth Village
Daniel in Danforth Village

Responsive, quick and safe

My large mature tree split in half after an ice storm and I called Dion immediately as he had trimmed my tree in the past. He responded very quickly and the branch was safely removed within a day. Although the branch sprawled across a large portion of my property including fences, detached garages, and smaller trees... all we're safe and untouched once the work was complete.

The rest of the tree needed to be cut down and Dion was able to get approval from the City to do so the same day and the rest of the tree was leveled the next day.

Thank you.

thank you so much Daniel. it has been a pleasure working with you as well. please feel free to reach out for any other assistance
Dion
Hudson tree services inc

Karina R in Toronto
Karina R in Toronto

Hudson Saved the Day! Highly Recommended!

Hudson Tree Services truly saved the day for us when a windstorm knocked over a giant Maple tree onto our home. The tree nearly covered the entire backyard. It was a scary moment (and a complete mess) and needed cleanup pronto. The entire tree needed to go. After we made the call, he was here within a few hours, provided a quote and was at our home with his crew first thing the next morning. His prompt attention to our situation was appreciated and he's always been a pleasure to work with. We recommended Hudson to our neighbour who also needed help clearing trees that had fallen. Simply the best. Dion is always incredibly quick to respond and does great work for a great price. Highly recommended!

Eric C. in North York
Eric C. in North York

Removal of large Birch Tree

I needed a large birch tree removed from my property, but it was in between 2 houses and large enough that I needed help. I received multiple quotes from different companies on Homestars and Hudson Tree Services was very good at providing all the information I needed and did the work for a reasonable price.

They cleaned up the whole are quite well and will be back to remove the stump in a few days.

Thank you so much for supporting the team at Hudson Tree Services.

Joe on Brunswick
Joe on Brunswick

Tall cedar trimming

I would highly recommend Hudson Tree Services. First of all, Dion was quick to return my initial inquiry and gave me a very reasonable estimate soon after. Next he was very accommodating of my schedule and was able to do the work right away. The tall cedars that required trimming were hard to access but Dion and his team managed this tricky job and were pleasant to deal with, respectful of the neighbours, responsive, efficient and they cleaned up beautifully after they were done. I'll definitely be calling them back for future tree trimming.

Thank you so much for your comments Joe. It was a pleasure meeting you and hope to continue working with you in the future.

S.O.
S.O.

took down large oak tree

Extremely satisfied. Completely reliable, very friendly, great customer service/communication, reasonable price, thorough cleanup. The job was done in good time & exactly on budget. No question I would recommend Hudson Tree Services to anyone.

Thank you for those gracious comments and it was a pleasure helping you remove that large declining oak.

Bernard Green from Toronto
Bernard Green from Toronto

Removal of a red oak that had fallen over in a windstorm

Our backyard red oak was pulled from its roots in a windstorm. It took down phone wires. I asked Dion Hudson to come asap for a quote. He came the same day and then he and his crew removed the 80 year old tree from my yard the next day. I have used Hudson Trees 3 times for pruning as well and their work is always excellent; I believe the price is fair.

Thank you very much for your kind words and interest in my company.

Shari Caldwell from Toronto
Shari Caldwell from Toronto

Trees, over 75 ft tall, removed.

This is the second time I have used Hudson Tree Service, and I will continue to call them for all needs. They are efficient, tremendously friendly, knowlegible and totally reasonably priced. With the vast number of tree companies available, I am confident that they are among the very top quality. Most highly recommended. Both times involved removing huge trees, which could have caused more damage with a less able company. Thank you, again, Dion.

T from Kleinburg
T from Kleinburg
3 reviews Kleinburg, ON

Tree Service

Very knowledgeable & communicates that knowledge well. Had a team of 3 for a pretty big job (clearing a large fallen tree + a few other dead/dying trees + trimming a large cedar hedge) that took a full day + a few hours. Were very efficient & tidy -- cut & stacked firewood, chipped & disposed the rest. Will gladly call on Dion when I inevitably need tree service again.

Vivian from Toronto
Vivian from Toronto

Oak pruning

I have no complaints whatsoever! The opposite, in fact. This is what worked: quick response to my request, reasonable price compared with others, prompt arrival on the agreed-upon date, hard work safely completed, and neatly tidied up afterwards. I don't know what else you could ask for except general politeness and friendliness, which is a bonus, and was also there!

Very much appreciated from my team and I. Thank you

tree pruning

Hudson Tree services did VERY extensive pruning in my Etobicoke backyard, which has several mature trees. They were at work all day and did an excellent job for a reasonable price. I have already recommended their services to friends. Dion and his crew are very pleasant and professional. I will absolutely call them again for any work I need done in the future.

More about HUDSON TREE SERVICES

When you grow weary of keeping up with your property demands and could use the services of a North York, ON, arborist, contact the team at Hudson Tree Services. We have the time, the tools, and the crews needed to maintain everything on your property from lawns to shrubbery and trees. We'll work with you to establish a regular maintenance schedule of your choosing. Our vast education and experience with outdoor plants means that we know the needs of various plant species