Hudson Tree Services

Reviews for Hudson Tree Services

Renee from Toronto
Renee from Toronto

Great communication, great job

We've used Hudson Tree Services three times - once for general trimming back of dead/overgrown branches, and twice to take down trees. Each time, we've gotten prompt communication including accurate estimates, and each time they've done a great job - including such rigorous cleanup we couldn't even tell they'd been and gone. We will definitely use them again if we ever need more tree work.

Denice
Denice

Tree Trimming

This is the second time we have used Hudson Tree Services and, once again, from setting up an appointment through to clean-up after the job was done, everything proceeded so easily and efficiently. Excellent service! Thank you!

Todd in Toronto
Todd in Toronto

Tree trimming and removal

I was immensely satisfied with the work done by Hudson tree Services. Dion was attentive, responsive and knowledgeable when providing the initial quote and setting up the date for the job. During the day of the job both Dion and Alex were extremely nice and professional, not to mention fast! I couldn't be happier with the work that they completed, our backyard is so much more open!

thanks Todd, happy we could lighten up your day, and yard :)

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Locust Tree Shaping

The crew Alex and Bryce did an excellent job shaping and cleanng out dead branches that had not been done in several years. They were very prompt and professional with the job at hand. The cleanup of the yard was outstanding. I would and have recommended this company to some of our friends. Thanks Guys.

Your work was appeciated.

Greg & Diane

thank you Greg and Diane, we appreciate the confidence and trust in Hudson Tree services

Willow

Hudson tree service cut down a fifty foot willow in our backyard
Did a great job and cleaned up everything afterwards.
We were very pleased with the job this company did for us. !

thank you very much as well for your hospitality

kristenwallace24
kristenwallace24

Tree Removal and Replacting

I am so happy with the work Dion and his crew at Hudson tree service did for me. I had an 84 inch Norway Maple and a 36 inch Norway maple to come down and 2 baby Red Maples replanted in another location in my yard. Dion and his crew showed up when they said they would and gave me a very fair and competitive price. You can tell they are advanced climbers. They did a great job of the tree removal and I was kept informed at every step in the process. They also picked out the finest Red Maples in the nursery for me for my replacement trees and everything was done professionally and left neat and tidy as if they were never there. True professionalism at it's best. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Dion and his crew to anyone looking to have tree removal and replacting done. You will not be disappointed.

thank you for your business and gracious words

Helena in Toronto
Helena in Toronto

Ash tree removal. Great job.

Everything from start to finish was such a great and positive experience. Dion is helpful and friendly, easy to talk to. Job was done professionally. All the debris was cleaned. Price was reasonable. I would highly recommend Dion and his crew to anybody who needs any kind of tree service.

It was a pleasure to meet you and help you with your tree Helena, thank you for your comments.

Ashley McNabb
Ashley McNabb

Prompt Professional Company

Dion and his team were the most prompt company of all the ones we contacted and when on site were very professional with my family and my neighbours as he was removing a tree that sat on our property line. I would highly recommend Dion and his team and would definitely use them again.

thank you ashley for the confidence and kind words

28Duffs in Cambridge
28Duffs in Cambridge
2 reviews Burlington, ON

TREE REMOVAL

The before and after says it all.

we couldn't be happier with the service and the end result !!
I would have absolutely no problem recommending these guys to anyone

Dion is the consummate professional

Brenda  in Toronto
Brenda in Toronto

Excellent work

Hudson Tree Services took down 3 mature Norway Spruce on our property that were dead. They arrived on time, were very professional and did an excellent job. We highly recommend this company!

More about Hudson Tree Services

When you grow weary of keeping up with your property demands and could use the services of a North York, ON, arborist, contact the team at Hudson Tree Services. We have the time, the tools, and the crews needed to maintain everything on your property from lawns to shrubbery and trees. We'll work with you to establish a regular maintenance schedule of your choosing. Our vast education and experience with outdoor plants means that we know the needs of various plant species