Frames Building Renovations

Tim in Toronto
Tim in Toronto
1 review Hamilton, ON

Deck Replacement -- Trex

The reason we chose Frames Building Renovations to replace our deck was Julie's professionalism and creative ideas. All at much more attractive pricing than "the big players" in the deck industry. She and her team were a delight to work with. Julie's personal touches and attention to detail finished our project to our complete satisfaction. We've had nothing but compliments from our neighbours and friends. We are recommending Frames Building Renovations to everyone.

I appreciate your comments and thoroughly enjoyed working on your deck.
it helps when being allowed artistic license
I look forward to future projects
kindest regards julie

c t.
c t.
1 review St. Catharines, ON

Kitchen renovation

Fast Effficient , quality .
Knowledgeable , fair pricing,. Came on time Everday. Continued conversation about the job process

thanks for the review.
it was our pleasure.
many thanks

linmar19
linmar19
1 review Welland, ON

Kitchen renovation

Our latest renovation was expertly provided by Julie Frame . Julie is involved in every step of the reno, from planning, design, demo, and installation. Questions, tweaks, and concerns are all dealt with with smoothly and efficiently. Customers should know that Julie will treat them and their homes with respect and kindness. Julie takes great pride in her work and the finished product is always something that the home owner is happy with and eager to show to friends and family.
We’ve been impressed with Julie’s professionalism over the years as she has completed projects such as bathrooms, laundry room, basement reno, flooring, siding, and even gazebo redo. I’ve recommended Julie to my friends and wouldn’t hesitate to have her work with us again.
If you’re looking for exemplary workmanship, fairness, mixed with a great sense of humour then Julie Frame building renovations is the one to see first.

an absolute pleasure to work for you both again.
I look forward to the next project.
Kind regards.
Julie

TracyG
TracyG
1 review Niagara Falls, ON

Basement Reno

Julie and her team finished our basement for my home daycare. Julie’s attention to detail and personable approach made decisions easy. Would highly recommend Julie’s team for all renovation work. Thanks!

It was a pleasure working for you and look forward to doing future work
many thanks
julie

KH in Hamilton
KH in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Kitchen Renovation

My kitchen renovation which took place last August was done to my complete satisfaction. An excellent team of courteous professionals worked to a very satisfactory time schedule. All work done was above & beyond expectations. I experienced complete cooperation in meeting my ideas and more importantly received excellent suggestions & ideas from the Frame team. I would not hesitate to recommend this company to anyone looking for

really glad that your experience was a good one and it was our pleasure
Regards Julie

Aliciagreen76
Aliciagreen76
1 review Niagara Falls, ON

Kitchen

They were very knowledgeable. Took the time to take me out to pick my materials so that I got the exact look I was looking for. Fantastic to work with. I will definitely use again.

Thank you. The comments are appreciated
Regards
Julie

T.B. from Saint Catharines
T.B. from Saint Catharines
3 reviews Saint Catharines, ON

Kitchen Renovation

After getting quotes from 3 other contractors and meeting with John's references he was the clear choice. Coming highly recommended we were expecting great work and that's exactly what we got! John helped us with our Kitchen's design and was invaluable at troubleshooting small problems that come up during any home renovation. I would recommend John Frame to anyone I know.

Hi trevor, it was a pleasure doing your kitchen and i am glad you are both pleased with the finished product. Feel free to call anytime if you need anything else done
with thanks