Toute Suite

Reviews for Toute Suite

Hasan from Mississauga
Hasan from Mississauga

Sectional

We had a great experience when selecting a sectional from toute suite.
Vish was excellent in helping us choose the right sectional in terms of size and shape and look for our place. Once we were comfortable with the layout, he even came over to give us suggestions on how to arrange the room when we were unsure about how it would fit in. Needless to say, it worked out perfectly! He was honest right from the start, and had invaluable tips on how to furnish our new home.
Delivery was something else we were worried about because of bad experience in the past, but the team was on time and efficient in putting it all together. Would definitely recommend him and his team and look forward to shopping with them again in the future!

Thanks Hasan for you most valued review. It was a pleasure to work with both you and your wife. At Toute Suite we help all our customers complete their space--that's important to us! We look forward to working with you again in the near future, with your other rooms and appreciate your business.

alillie in Barrie
alillie in Barrie
2 reviews Barrie, ON

Custom Ottoman

I had a hard time finding an ottoman that matched my sectional and that was the specific size I wanted. Toute suite promptly delivered me an ottoman that matches perfectly! Very happy with their service!

Thank-you for your kind review. We work hard to go above and beyond for all our clients.
We appreciate your business and look forward to your continued patronage.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Couch

Very good store with good service… I placed an order for a custom made couch and accent chairs which I was very pleased with.

A Lot of variety to choose from, if not in stock then you can order it. Delivery is fast as long as you rush it.

Looking forward to going back again if I need more furniture

Thank-you for your review. At times we are happy to expedite orders, especially if our clients just moved in and need a sofa, as in this case. We'll even work out a loaner sofa as yours is being custom made. We're glad that we were able to assist you in furnishing your condo and we appreciate the multiple visits and purchases you have made. We look forward to working with you again in the near future.

Swivel chairs custom order

Loved the whole process! Showroom was beautifully laid out.
Delivery service was prompt and efficient.
Plan on returning to order another chair for the living room.
Definitly looking forward to returning and recommending Toute Suite to all my friends.

Thank-you for your review. We're glad you experienced "The Toute Suite Difference" We look forward to the referrals of your friends and family and of course your continued patronage.

steveTO
steveTO

Sofa bed

Great service. I bought a couch there and I'm very satisfied.

Service there was great. I showed up there later in the day to browse, and the owner stayed late to help me make the purchase.

Would definitely recommend to others.

Thanks for your kind review Steve. we appreciate your business and look forward to your continued patronage.

katkap
katkap

Sofa and Chair

Purchased a sofa and chair, was so impressed with the structure of the product that I hired Toute Suite to redo my kitchen. Excellent workmanship and service. I will always contact Toute Suite for future needs.

Thank-you for your kind review. We appreciate you business and look forward to building you a brand new kitchen with our sister company www.JustWhiteKitchens.ca

Vince
Vince

Couch

Wonderful variety of pieces in the showroom. Excellent customer service. We are so happy with our new couches. They are well constructed and look absolutely fantastic. We highly recommend Toute.

Thanks Vince for your kind review. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to your continued patronage.

BPal in
BPal in

New Sectional Couch with Cuddler

Toute Suite was recommended to me by friends that had recently purchased new living room furniture. Was greeted by Tess at the door. She was very helpful in showing me many options for the limited space that I was working with.

I ordered a sectional with cuddler and ottoman. I was told the build time was 4 to 6 weeks from day of order. Sectional was delivered when promised, in perfect condition.

Great overall experience. I would recommend them to anyone.

Thank-you for your kind review. More and more of our friends and clients are referring Toute Suite each and everyday! We're glad you took their advice and experienced "The Toute Suite Difference" for yourself. We look forward to you too referring us.

Edgar in Cheyenne
Edgar in Cheyenne

Sofa Solution!!

We were looking for a great sofa that would meet our specific needs, and were highly recommended to talk to Toute Suite. Not only did they blow us away with the piece of furniture but they were also a pleasure to work with through the whole process. Thank you again!!

Thank-you for your kind review. We always appreciate client referrals--the biggest compliment one can get. We also equally value client testimonials. Taking a minute or 2 to write a review helps both the retailer and more importantly our future client. Thank-you once again for your amazing review, we look forward to assisting you again in the near future!

jamhr
jamhr

sofa bed

Excellent product - unique design and top quality. Could not find a similar sofa anywhere. It was exactly what I wanted. And the delivery and assembly was top notch.

Thank-you for your kind review. At Toute Suite we have unique products that you won't find anywhere else and if we don't carry it, we'll source it for you and even make it. We appreciate your business and look forward to your continued patronage.

More about Toute Suite

At Toute Suite Custom Décor, we have an incredible selection of fine furniture that can be custom-tailored to suit any taste, lifestyle and budget. We offer over 1000 designer fabrics and colours to choose from, providing a quick turn-around of custom orders and are now proudly featuring the exciting new line of products from Jane Lockhart. Our spacious showroom and relaxed design consultation centre provides the ideal setting to plan, customize and accessorize any room in your home. Book a free in-store consultation with our new in-house Design Consultant Anna Ceraldi Zin and look for great decorating tips on our new website blog. Visit Toute Suite Custom Décor today and see why we're the smarter and faster way, to make your design dreams come true.

Interior Decorators, Interior Design, Home Accessories, Home Staging, and Furniture
Our product-lines are carefully selected using only Canadian suppliers that meet our high standards. Our current line of sofas, sectionals & accent chairs are all made in Toronto, Canada. We offer unique one-of-a-kind accessories, including art and mirrors. We have a collection of custom headboards and fully upholstered beds. Looking for 100% solid wood bedrooms, dining tables and chairs? We've got them! Made in Canada by the Mennonites-the finest craftsmanship in the industry!!
Experience 'The Toute Suite Difference'--Book an appointment with one of our dedicated Designers or bring your pictures, sketch and dimensions to one of our dedicated in-house designers. Quick turn-around & delivery of custom orders. Over 1000 designer colours & fabrics to choose from. A wide range of home accessories. Relax in our specious, well-appointed showroom, comfortable Design Consultation Centre with a built-in Espresso Bar offering complimentary beverages. We offer a white-glove delivery service and basic set-up. We also work with contract and hospitality projects.
We have many leading Canadian manufacturers, including the exquisite Jane by Jane Lockhart collection. Our buyers are constantly seeking manufacturers across Canada to bring you the best value at a quality second-to-none.
We have styles to suit any taste, lifestyle and budget, including contemporary, modern, transitional and traditional styles. Most of our styles are available in both full and condo-sizes.
We specialize in condo size furniture and custom upholstery. All our sofas, sectionals and chairs are available in many different pre-configurations and sizes, allowing us to custom build you a piece of furniture to fit your home--without the custom charges!! At Toute Suite, you choose your fabric, you choose your colour and then leave the rest to us!
2011
Merchandise ordered to customer's specifications is not subject to exchange or refund. All sales fi
Cash, Debit, Visa, Master-Card & Certified Cheques
Since all our sofas, sectionals & accent chairs are made in Canada, we stand behind our product.