Toute Suite

Alicia from Richmond Hill
Alicia from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Sectional

Vish, was very informative, took the time to listen, he understood exactly what we were looking for and worked within our budget. With the quality of workmanship Toute Suite provides, we would definitely be return customers.

Thanks Alicia for your kind review. We're glad we got the opportunity to show and prove 'The Toute Suite Difference' to you and your family. We look forward to assisting you and your referrals again in the future.

Marie Lyons from Toronto
Marie Lyons from Toronto
2 reviews Etobicoke, ON

2 New love seats for the living room

I don't like making decisions and I had a difficult time making one at Toute Suite. There are so many beautiful items of furniture it's hard to choose. Thank you Vish for your patience and understanding. The love seats look great in my redecorated living room. I love the fact that the furniture is made in the Toronto area as I like to buy Canadian. If I know of anyone in the market for good quality furniture, I will be sending them your way.

Thanks Marie for your kind review. I'm glad you experienced the Toute Suite difference! We look forward to assisting you again further one day, in addition to welcoming the referral of your friends and family.

ben from Toronto
ben from Toronto
2 reviews North York, ON

Sofa Selection

We happened to drive by and noticed the signage on the side of Dundas and thought, what the heck, let's drop in and see what they have. No plans on buying let alone knowing what we wanted, other than a couch. After seeing the quality products and having Vish draw out 4 different design options for our living room, we were sold. Vish took the time to educate us and ask us the right questions to get the exact product that suited our needs and space best. He worked around our budget concerns as well and was absolutely a pleasure to deal with. Highly recommend his services and will gladly refer anyone who's in the market to stop by at the very least.

Thanks Ben for your kind review. Often customers like you stumble across our store with no intentions of buying and leave completely satisfied with their new purchase! At Toute Suite, take advantage of our in-house specials and savings, as we custom make you sofa, sectional or chair, lock-in today's pricing and deliver whenever you need us to, even if it’s 6+ months away!!! Ben, thank-you for your business, we look forward to your continued patronage and the kind referrals of you friends and family.

Peter from Oakville
Peter from Oakville

furniture sales

Vish and his team were very helpful when my wife and I were looking for select pieces of furniture for rooms in our home. Vish worked with us in providing guideance on product quality, style, material selection and customization. Toute Suite assisted in material design selection and allowed us to borrow material samples for in home selection. We are very pleased with the final products and look forward to future purchases at Toute Suite.

Thanks Peter for your kind review. We look forward to assisting you, your family and friends in the near future.

Roger from Mississauga
Roger from Mississauga

Sofa and 2 chairs

We saw Toute Suite by chance after visiting several big box stores on Dundas. In other stores, we felt as though we couldn't find the "right" sofa to fit our style and budget, but Toute Suite had a selection of great pieces with many fabrics to choose from, high quality but at a reasonable price. Vish was easy to work with; he listened to what we were looking for, and provided good ideas to build on it. A great experience overall.

Thanks Roger for your positive review. A lot of folks find us by chance, that's why we're known as Toronto's hidden gem for high quality custom home décor! We look forward to being of service to you again and of course to your family and friends too one day.

Julia from Toronto
Julia from Toronto

sofa purchase

My husband and I went to several big-box and high-end furniture stores. In the end, we were able to customize exactly what we wanted at Toute Suite for a very reasonable price and great quality. Toute Suite also has great-high quality fabric selections compared to their competition - it was easy for my husband and I to find a fabric we were excited about. We received outstanding service from Vish and we would highly recommend the store to friends and family. We will definitely go back to make other purchases.

Thanks Julia for your review. I'm sure this review will help many other customers give Toute Suite an opportunity to show them why we make shopping for truly custom Canadian made furniture easy and affordable. We know you will enjoy your new custom furniture for many years to come and we look forward to assisting you, your friends in the near future.

D. from Toronto
D. from Toronto

Sofa and Chair

Toute Suite has an extensive selection of high quality furnishings. If you are looking for cheap furniture, look elsewhere. This store has beautiful pieces that aren't that pricey...I feel quality is most important. I bought a chair and sofa and I love them. Vish was very patient as I was quite inexperienced with quality furniture. He asked me questions and made suggestions based on my habits, likes and lifestyle. He also kept my budget in mind. Furniture was delivered promptly and the delivery people were also great. Check out their showroom...it's actually fun! Thank yo Vish!

Thank-you for your kind review. I'm happy you experienced the Toute Suite difference! I know you will enjoy your purchase for many years to come. Buying quality Canadian made furniture right the first time, makes more financial sense in the long-run! We look forward to serving you for many years to come.

LizPapas from Collingwood
LizPapas from Collingwood
1 review Collingwood, ON

Furnished entire home.

We furnished our entire home with Toute Suite. Everyone was very professional. My husband and I walked in with extremely different ideas about what style we were shopping for. Vish was very patient and used his design expertise to blend our very different styles. The end result was perfect! Months later, we are still very happy!

Thanks Liz for your review. I'm glad we were able to reach a happy compromise between you and your husband! Shopping for furniture at Toute Suite is made easy. Our complimentary design team is dedicated to make your home stand-out from the pack, all within budget!

Fiorina from Mississauga
Fiorina from Mississauga

Custom Sectional

My mother in law told us about this hidden gem and after visiting a dozen small stores (I was done with large box stores) we knew that this was the place for us. Vish took his time to explain all types of materials, we have a large dog who drools and sheds so we needed a material that could be easily cleaned. The sectional looks exactly as I had envisioned and it's so easy to clean up after our dog. I would highly recommend Toute Suite to anyone in need of any kind of furniture and I will be back when it's time to furnish my basement!

Thank-you Fiorina for your postive review. I'm sure many other prospective buyers are in the same shoes as you were just over a month ago, looking to find the right furniture store, with the price-points. I'm sure these very same people will be thrilled to read this review for all its worth and take the initiative to step into Toute Suite and give us the opportunity to show them 'The Toute Suite Difference!'. We look forward to servicing you, your family and friends further. We know you'll have many, many years on enjoyment with your new custom sectional.

Jen from Toronto
Jen from Toronto

Custom Sofa/Leather Ottoman

We stumbled upon Toute Suite after visiting a big box store and we are so glad that we did! The showroom is just beautiful. Vish Joshi was so knowledgeable and described, in detail, everything that Toute Suite can offer. Needless to say, we left with a new couch and leather ottoman. We couldn’t be happier with the quality. We will be going back in a few months for (2) side chairs, lamps, picture, etc. We are so happy that we found Toute Suite! Do not walk, RUN to Toute Suite for all your furniture needs!

Thank-you Jen for your kind and detailed review. We're pleased that you too discovered and experienced the Toute Suite difference. We look forward to further assisting you with your home décor needs.

More about Toute Suite

At Toute Suite Custom Décor, we have an incredible selection of fine furniture that can be custom-tailored to suit any taste, lifestyle and budget. We offer over 1000 designer fabrics and colours to choose from, providing a quick turn-around of custom orders and are now proudly featuring the exciting new line of products from Jane Lockhart. Our spacious showroom and relaxed design consultation centre provides the ideal setting to plan, customize and accessorize any room in your home. Book a free in-store consultation with our new in-house Design Consultant Anna Ceraldi Zin and look for great decorating tips on our new website blog. Visit Toute Suite Custom Décor today and see why we're the smarter and faster way, to make your design dreams come true.

Interior Decorators, Interior Design, Home Accessories, Home Staging, and Furniture
Our product-lines are carefully selected using only Canadian suppliers that meet our high standards. Our current line of sofas, sectionals & accent chairs are all made in Toronto, Canada. We offer unique one-of-a-kind accessories, including art and mirrors. We have a collection of custom headboards and fully upholstered beds. Looking for 100% solid wood bedrooms, dining tables and chairs? We've got them! Made in Canada by the Mennonites-the finest craftsmanship in the industry!!
Experience 'The Toute Suite Difference'--Book an appointment with one of our dedicated Designers or bring your pictures, sketch and dimensions to one of our dedicated in-house designers. Quick turn-around & delivery of custom orders. Over 1000 designer colours & fabrics to choose from. A wide range of home accessories. Relax in our specious, well-appointed showroom, comfortable Design Consultation Centre with a built-in Espresso Bar offering complimentary beverages. We offer a white-glove delivery service and basic set-up. We also work with contract and hospitality projects.
We have many leading Canadian manufacturers, including the exquisite Jane by Jane Lockhart collection. Our buyers are constantly seeking manufacturers across Canada to bring you the best value at a quality second-to-none.
We have styles to suit any taste, lifestyle and budget, including contemporary, modern, transitional and traditional styles. Most of our styles are available in both full and condo-sizes.
We specialize in condo size furniture and custom upholstery. All our sofas, sectionals and chairs are available in many different pre-configurations and sizes, allowing us to custom build you a piece of furniture to fit your home--without the custom charges!! At Toute Suite, you choose your fabric, you choose your colour and then leave the rest to us!
2011
Merchandise ordered to customer's specifications is not subject to exchange or refund. All sales fi
Cash, Debit, Visa, Master-Card & Certified Cheques
Since all our sofas, sectionals & accent chairs are made in Canada, we stand behind our product.