M & M Construction

Sally-Anne from Thornhill
Sally-Anne from Thornhill
6 reviews Thornhill, ON

Bathroom renovation

Transformed our 40 year old en suite into a spa in 8 days as promised, no setbacks, no surprises, within budget, all our priorities addressed. Outstanding customer service, excellent workmanship, punctual, cleaned up daily, skillful and happily engaged installers who love what they do. Our thanks to Mike and Maria, the owners of M+M Construction for doing a fantastic job! We are truly enjoying our new spa and would have no hesitation whatsoever in recommending M+M Construction to our friends and neighbours.

C mckechnie from Etobicoke
C mckechnie from Etobicoke
5 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Kitchen and bathroom reno

I found this company through home depot originally for just a kitchen reno. After meeting with Mike I decided to do my bathroom reno too and a few other projects in my house. He and his crew were excellent; they could be relied upon to make critical decisions if I was unsure and I was very pleased with the outcome. I do not suggest contacting through home depot whom I found to be disorganized and difficult to deal with. I would, however, highly recommend M and M construction.