Home Service & Repair Specialist

Chris from Richmond Hill
Chris from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Estimate on trough

Not impressed. Hours late. No phone call . As I tried to call numerous times. No answer. After hours of waiting I continued to do what I put on hold . I came home to a quote that was not even correct quote. Good job guys. Never again.

MZ in Markham
MZ in Markham
1 review ,

Eavestrough Cleaning

Bought a Wagjag for eavestrough cleaning and they treated me just like a full-paying customer. Prompt, courteous and good service. Have just called them again to come out and do eavestrough and roof repair.

Thank you so much for such a generous review. We greatly appreciate your business!

Jason from Toronto
Jason from Toronto

Eavestrough Cleaning

We found this company through a deal being offered on Buytopia. The voucher that we purchased through Buytopia said "$39 Eavestrough Cleaning - $150 value". On Dec 5, 2012 two gentleman from Home Service & Repair Specialist came out to our home spent less than 10 minutes cleaning our eavestroughs and then presented an additional bill for $44.85. Our understanding of the buytopia offer was that we were responsible for taxes only, not another $39, however the cleaner insisted we pay, so reluctantly we did. After speaking with Buytopia we discovered that this should not have happened. I spoke to the company rep "Sean" who acknowledged the mistake and said a cheque would be mailed immediately on Dec 10. As another week passed I decided to call "Sean" again to followup, he explained that he forgot to mail the cheque and apologized again. I have since called the company 3 times and am given a new excuse each time on why we have not yet received a refund. I would also like to mention that the work was rushed and not at all thorough. Once the cleaner left we noticed that he also left a trail of debris on our driveway & our walkway. This is a very dishonest company and I would highly recommend avoiding them.

More about Home Service & Repair Specialist

Home Service and Repair Specialist is a home service company based on good ethics and hard work. Licensed & Insured, we aim to please our customers, offering high level of satisfaction in areas such as roof maintenance and repair, eavestrough cleaning and repair/ replacement of soffit/ fascia/ siding, attic insulation ...
Looking for Roofing pros in Richmond Hill?