Shutters & Blinds

Rafay
Rafay
0 reviews Aurora, ON

Installation: Vertical blinds

I had selected Maurice after reviewing the market and that was the best decision ever. He has installed vertical blinds in my unit and they look amazing. He installed everything in a matter of a day. Moreover, the time taken from ordering to installing the blinds was the fastest compared to other contractors.

In addition to his workmanship, I liked how he was always approachable and always available to answer any query I had.

Hi Rafay,
Thank you for taking the time to write this kind review. I am so glad that you are satisfied with my service. Once again, thank you Rafay~
Happy New Year!

Ramez in Toronto
Ramez in Toronto

Maurice is Fantastic and Professional

Maurice Tala was an absolute breeze to deal with. In seconds showed up on time, took the measurements and in less than 48 he gave me another call to let me know that the blinds were ready for installation. I didn't even have to be there, he showed up, installed the blinds perfectly, reported the task was successfully. I went to the condo, it was clean, neat, the workmanship was excellent and the receipt and card left for me in a safe spot. Just wonderful to deal with! Highly recommended!

Hi Ramez, thank you so much for writing this kind review & the recommendation. It means a lot.
All the best!

Richard J Maple ON in Vaughan
Richard J Maple ON in Vaughan

Fast and Reliable

I arranged to meet Maurice at my condo on Friday. He took the measurements, gave me the choices available and a price on the spot. I already had 2 quotes and he is price came in much below those I got. On Wednesday, he call me to arrange for delivery and installation. Took him a few minutes and he was done. He cleaned up after himself including wiping down the blinds and give a full demo and tips on how to care for the blinds. I recommend Maurice and his company based on the service and quality of product that I got. Thank Maurice!

Hi Richard,
Thank you so much for your kind review and your recommendation. It was great working with you as well. I'm very happy to hear that you are satisfied with our service and the product that you received. Once again, thank you Richard. All the best!

Rajesh in Brampton
Rajesh in Brampton

Excellent service for window blinds

I needed blinds for my new condo as my tenants were moving in. Maurice visited my suite and gave me new Blinds within 1 week. His price was very economical and quality and service are Exceptionally Good. I’m very happy and highly recommend.

Hi Rajesh, thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. It means a lot. We are so pleased to hear that you are happy with our service. All the best!

Drapes with Black Out Lining

Maurice was extremely helpful especially during this pandemic Covid time. He heard my requirements very clearly and gave me a very reasonable quote and did not take deposit to start the work. Maurice took the measurements found the fabric and delivered the drapes during the time he had promised. Extremely satisfied with Maurice work. Very reliable gentleman. I wish Emcoss Window Blinds lots of success.

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback & your kind wish. Much appreciated. All the best to you and your family!

Blinds and Curtains

During this pandemic they came prepared with indoor shoes, gloves, masks.
The work was efficient and professional.
Gave an estimated time of 2 weeks for the blinds and curtains to come in but the blinds were ready earlier and we were more than happy for them to install them about a week earlier!
The blinds and curtains were installed in a timely fashion and the area of work was cleaned up right away by them as well.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. Your feedback means a lot to us. We are very pleased to hear that you are happy with our service. Once again, thank you and all the best!

Gyan nahi in London
Gyan nahi in London
1 review London, ON

Blinds

Excellent service and finish to the product. Was wearing maks and gloves during his visit to follow covid 19 guidelines.

The price of the product was very reasonable.

Overall satisfied and will recommend to others.

Thank you very much for your feedback and we are pleased to know that you are happy with our service.

Blinds

Very beautiful job and fast service. The blinds look even better than in the pictures. The job was completed in 5 days from signing a work order. Highly recommend this company.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this feedback. Much appreciated.

Blind installation

Installation was very fast and efficient. Company was very flexible in organizing a time to come and get the job done. They took time to teach me how to use the blinds and explained everything in great detail. Would certainly recommend to anyone requiring a speedy blind installation in a new apartment or condo.

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this kind and detailed feedback. It was great working with you and enjoy your new blinds.
Much appreciated!
Sincerely,

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Blinds

Maurice was great. Friendly and efficient. Kept me well informed as he progressed with repair. Very satisfied. well equipped so he could do the job the first time, not have to go out for tools or parts.

Thank you for taking your time to write this review. Your business is much appreciated.
Maurice

More about Emcoss Window Blinds

We have been in business since 1990, providing: Drapery, Blinds, Shutters, Mouldings, Pot lights and painting services Please see our website for a complete portfolio of services
Looking for Shutters & Blinds pros in Woodbridge?