Drapery & Curtains

Blinds installation

416-888-3444
Aurora
L4G 2N1

Installation was compelted quickly and efffieciently by Maurice and a colleague. Very satisfied with the work done at my apartment. Will highly recommend services to friends family. Love my new blinds, beautifully done at a decent price.

-Susanna

Hello Susanna,
Thank you very much for your kind review. We are very glad to hear that you are happy with our work and the blinds.
Once again, thank you Susanna. All the best!

Sue in Aurora
Sue in Aurora

Blind Service

Today we had our blinds installed by Emcoss Window Blinds the service was amazing. Maurice arrived earlier than expected, was done in an hour. And they look beautiful!! If you need blinds use them Very satisfied!!!!

Hello Sue, thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. Greatly appreciated.

Puccini in Richmond Hill
Puccini in Richmond Hill
2 reviews Aurora, ON

Amazing job amazing people to deal with

Thank you very much for our wonderful shutters and roller blinds for our new home. Maurice was very patient and took his time to advise us with all our options that met our budget. We are so impressed and happy with the final look. Customer service was great, very prompt and overall we are very pleased. Once again thank you so much for the wonderful service. Great job!
Highly recommend Emcoss Window Blinds...

Hello Puccini,
It was great working with you and I am very pleased to hear that you guys are happy with the result.
Thank you so much for the kind feedback Puccini, it means a lot to me.

1 review London, ON

Great Service & Product

The service was great and the blinds are of good quality too. When they finished installing there was no mess leftover. They also let me know how to use the blinds. They installed blinds for my entire home (over 2500 sq ft) in a short amount of time.

Thank you very much for your kind feedback. All the best!

BORIS in
BORIS in

All house blinds

Great Service. Maurice Tala representative, was very thorough in explaining all my options. I never felt rushed or pressured to buy anything. The company is very professional and obviously pride themselves on great service and great product. Highly recommend the company. You wont be disappointed.

Hi Boris, thank you very much for taking the time to write this kind review. All the best!
Emcoss Window Blinds.

Salimah in Old Toronto
Salimah in Old Toronto

Roller Blinds

Had roller blinds installed by Emcoss. Maurice was very knowledgeable and fair when recommending options and negotiating price. The blinds were ready and installed within 2 weeks. Very efficient and great service. We love the blinds! Thanks, Maurice!

Hi Salimah, I'm very glad to hear that you guys love the blinds. Your feedback means a lot. Thank you.

Tracy in Vaughan
Tracy in Vaughan

Complete Blinds

Recommended by couple friends who have used Emcoss Blinds services. Maurice came same day, very professional and friendly. Took measurements to all windows and got quote same day. Within 2 weeks, all our blinds are installed beautifully. Great job and price wise, can’t beat it. I totally would recommend Maurice anytime.

Hi Tracy, thank you for your amazing review, this means so much. I'm very happy that everything worked out great and most importantly that you are happy with the result.

Kish Arora in Old Toronto
Kish Arora in Old Toronto

Drapes for condo windows

Maurice did a very good job in measuring and installing drapes for condo windows. Tenant was very satisfied with the whole experience -- starting from measuring windows to installing drapes. He answered tenant's all questions/concerns

Thank you Kish for taking the time to write this kind review. It was a pleasure and we appreciate your business!
Once again, thank you.

dari in Aurora
dari in Aurora

great service and prices

did my blinds for my business and recently curtains for my home .very friendly and no hidden charges .on time and responsible .very happy with their services .thank you again

Hi Dari,
I'm very glad that you are happy with the service and thank you so much for your review!

More about Emcoss Window Blinds

We have been in business since 1990, providing: Drapery, Blinds, Shutters, Mouldings, Pot lights and painting services
Please see our website for a complete portfolio of services