Drapery & Curtains
Aurora ON L4G 2N1
Drapery & Curtains

Reviews for Emcoss Window Blinds

Great, prompt service!

Maurice, was very efficient and prompt, the installation was only 30 min! I have no problems yet, great work! Both of my sisters recommended him to me and we are all satisfied with his work.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this kind review. It really means a lot~
We are very pleased to know that you are happy with our service. All the best!

Dodo2Leo in Aurora
Dodo2Leo in Aurora

Excellent service

I hired Maurice for two jobs, a blind job for downtown condo and second one was to put up roller shades for a cottage in Muskoka. He was very prompt with his responses and very quick service for both. Qualities of both jobs are great. I recommended his service to my friends. Highly recommend.

Hi Mrs. Leo, thank you so much for your kind words. It was great working with you on both occasions and thank you for referring your friend for my service as well. Many thanks!!

Carina in North York
Carina in North York

blinds for living room and bedroom bedroom

Maurice Tala is an excellent worker. He has professional attitude and skills. When he came into my apartment, he even changed the shoes in case of making the floor dirty. He also taught me how to use the blinds with a great patience. His installation rate is fast. And the blinds' quality is also good.

Hi Carina~
Thank you so much for your feedback! All the best!

afsaneh in Markham
afsaneh in Markham
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Blinds throughout the house

They helped me pick the best type of blind for the spaces I needed.
They completed the job on time for my guest’s arrival.
They were professional and courteous.
Not a spec of dirt left behind.
Highly recommended.

Hi Afsaneh, thank you for your kind words. You were a pleasure to work with! Your review means a lot to our company. Thanks so much!

Cameron Jesudasan in Old Toronto
Cameron Jesudasan in Old Toronto

Downtown Toronto Condo Blinds (3 Rooms - 12 Floor to Ceiling Windows)

Maurice was fantastic, extremely professional and did a great job in installing our blinds (less than 3 hours for 3 rooms and 12 full pane windows). Not only did he give us the best price across multiple vendors, but he took his time and provided great advice on the best blinds to select. Living in a condo in DT Toronto, we are hit by all angles of the sun across every single bedroom and the living room. His recommendation on which blinds to use was perfect and I highly recommend him to all new homeowners and those looking for blinds.

Thank you so much for taking your time to write this great and detailed review. I am very glad to know that you are happy with our job and most importantly your blinds.
It was great working with you as well!
Once again, thank you very much.
Emcoss Window Blinds

Good quality blinds and efficient installation

Maurice was very efficient in getting the blinds installed in my new condo, and I appreciated how he was very diligent in arranging a time in the evening that was convenient for me. The blinds installed are of good quality and I am very satisfied with the work done.

Thank you very much for this great review. This means a lot to us. Once again, thank you so much!

Susanna in Aurora
Susanna in Aurora

Blinds installation

Installation was compelted quickly and efffieciently by Maurice and a colleague. Very satisfied with the work done at my apartment. Will highly recommend services to friends family. Love my new blinds, beautifully done at a decent price.

-Susanna

Thank you Susanna for taking your time to write this kind review. It was great working with you and we are so pleased to hear that you are happy with your blinds.
All the best!

Sue in Aurora
Sue in Aurora

Blind Service

Today we had our blinds installed by Emcoss Window Blinds the service was amazing. Maurice arrived earlier than expected, was done in an hour. And they look beautiful!! If you need blinds use them Very satisfied!!!!

Hello Sue, thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. Greatly appreciated.

Puccini
Puccini
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Amazing job amazing people to deal with

Thank you very much for our wonderful shutters and roller blinds for our new home. Maurice was very patient and took his time to advise us with all our options that met our budget. We are so impressed and happy with the final look. Customer service was great, very prompt and overall we are very pleased. Once again thank you so much for the wonderful service. Great job!
Highly recommend Emcoss Window Blinds...

Hello Puccini,
It was great working with you and I am very pleased to hear that you guys are happy with the result.
Thank you so much for the kind feedback Puccini, it means a lot to me.

Private User reviews London, ON

Great Service & Product

The service was great and the blinds are of good quality too. When they finished installing there was no mess leftover. They also let me know how to use the blinds. They installed blinds for my entire home (over 2500 sq ft) in a short amount of time.

Thank you very much for your kind feedback. All the best!

More about Emcoss Window Blinds

We have been in business since 1990, providing: Drapery, Blinds, Shutters, Mouldings, Pot lights and painting services
Please see our website for a complete portfolio of services