General Contractors
Toronto ON M5R2E2
General Contractors
LD Construction & Landscapes Inc.

Review for LD Construction & Landscapes Inc.

sarah from Toronto
sarah from Toronto

Bathroom Renovation

416 677-3459
Toronto
M5R2E2

After meeting with several contractors, I chose LD Constuction based on a referral, and after meeting with Len, felt he was the most qualified and capable of achieving the results I wanted. I wasn't disappointed with my decision! My new bathroom was completed on time, and I was totally thrilled with the final result. It turned out amazing! Len at LD Construction was very thorough, and professional. His crew were on time, and left the bathroom clean every night. They will be doing my kitchen next.

Looking for General Contractors pros in Toronto?