Algo Renovations Ltd.

General Contractors
HomeStars  >  General Contractors in Mississauga  >  Algo Renovations Ltd.

Reviews for Algo Renovations Ltd.

Tayeb in Mississauga
Tayeb in Mississauga

The right person for the right job

We did renovations for kitchen and floor for all the house
Sam was present at the job with there employees throughout the entire job
He helped us whit a smart ideas and we are very happy with the results
I recommend him strongly

Thank you very much Tayeb for the nice words and recommendation. We look forward to work with you on your future renovation needs.

Sam and the team.

ErikaFM in Old Toronto
ErikaFM in Old Toronto

3 bathrooms renovated at once!

My husband and I are currently living outside the country but we needed to renovate the 3 bathrooms in our house. We were worried about doing it while not being there but I have to say that working with Sam and his team was such a wonderful and stress free experience!
We told him what we wanted, showed him some ideas and he worked with our budget and delivered a wonderful work. He kept us updated with photos every step of the way and we really appreciated that.
We will definitely do some more renovations on the house with Algo renovations in the near future. Thank you so much!

Thank you so much for your trust in our company, it was a pleasure working on your home and we look forward in helping you in your future renovations.

Thank you from our team at Algo Renovations.

Mary/Shawn  in Mississauga
Mary/Shawn in Mississauga

Kitchen and main floor

We had our kitchen redone and the entire main floor. Sam and his team was there on time and finished in 3 weeks ! Very punctual , professional and did an amazing job . We are very pleased with the outcome and extremely happy . We definitely recommended him .

Thank you Shawn & Mary , it was an absolute pleasure working with you. We are looking forward to working with you again in your future renovation projects.

Hugo in Toronto
Hugo in Toronto

Whole House Renovation

Algo renovated the house I recently purchased. The quality of the work is outstanding. Moreover, I would like to highlight Mr. Sam Asadorian's professionalism, sense of responsibility, and responsiveness. There were some items in the house that needed a quick fix and, when I reached out to Mr. Asadorian, he did not stop coming by and assisting us until the issues were fully resolved. Even when he could have walked away from these fixes, he showed a great sense of professional responsibility and fully assumed the jobs. Further, he never showed me any type of annoyance and, instead, presented with perfect customer service. I fully recommend his services.

Thank you very much Hugo , I appreciate your kind words and taking the time to write a recommendation for my company.

Natalie Ramos in Mississauga
Natalie Ramos in Mississauga

The Algo team renovated my laundry room which included ceramic flooring, plumbing, b/s tiles and lighting) and bathroom shower enclosure (removal of mold, level/resurface of foundation show flooring and tiles thru unit.

I can not say enough "good" things about my experience with Sam and his Team. They were always professional, honest, efficient (hard workers) and punctual each day. Both jobs were completed as promised "on time"... FANTASTIC to work with.
During the process they were able to offer insightful design tips which we acquired and received many complimentary statements on the finished results. I would "definitely" recommend this team to anyone :)

Athir Jamil from Mississauga
Athir Jamil from Mississauga

Flooring, Bathroom Renovation

Algo Reno (Sam) completed 2 renovation projects for us. He provided good design advice, accurate estimates, did high quality work, on time and on budget. I recommend his services for all types of renovation projects.

More about Algo Renovations Ltd.

We are a renovation & remodelling company, we service all of Greater Toronto Area. We do major home renovations that involves complete interior demolition and re-design and re-finish, and we also do partial renovation projects including but not limited to Bathroom Renovation, kitchen Renovation, living space Renovations, basement finishing, and ...
Looking for General Contractors pros in Mississauga?