Algo Renovations Ltd.

General Contractors
Mississauga ON L5V3C5
HomeStars  >  General Contractors in Mississauga  >  Algo Renovations Ltd.

Reviews for Algo Renovations Ltd.

Mary/Shawn  in Mississauga
Mary/Shawn in Mississauga

Kitchen and main floor

We had our kitchen redone and the entire main floor. Sam and his team was there on time and finished in 3 weeks ! Very punctual , professional and did an amazing job . We are very pleased with the outcome and extremely happy . We definitely recommended him .

Thank you Shawn & Mary , it was an absolute pleasure working with you. We are looking forward to working with you again in your future renovation projects.

Hugo in Toronto
Hugo in Toronto

Whole House Renovation

Algo renovated the house I recently purchased. The quality of the work is outstanding. Moreover, I would like to highlight Mr. Sam Asadorian's professionalism, sense of responsibility, and responsiveness. There were some items in the house that needed a quick fix and, when I reached out to Mr. Asadorian, he did not stop coming by and assisting us until the issues were fully resolved. Even when he could have walked away from these fixes, he showed a great sense of professional responsibility and fully assumed the jobs. Further, he never showed me any type of annoyance and, instead, presented with perfect customer service. I fully recommend his services.

Thank you very much Hugo , I appreciate your kind words and taking the time to write a recommendation for my company.

Natalie Ramos in Mississauga
Natalie Ramos in Mississauga

The Algo team renovated my laundry room which included ceramic flooring, plumbing, b/s tiles and lighting) and bathroom shower enclosure (removal of mold, level/resurface of foundation show flooring and tiles thru unit.

I can not say enough "good" things about my experience with Sam and his Team. They were always professional, honest, efficient (hard workers) and punctual each day. Both jobs were completed as promised "on time"... FANTASTIC to work with.
During the process they were able to offer insightful design tips which we acquired and received many complimentary statements on the finished results. I would "definitely" recommend this team to anyone :)

Athir Jamil from Mississauga
Athir Jamil from Mississauga

Flooring, Bathroom Renovation

Algo Reno (Sam) completed 2 renovation projects for us. He provided good design advice, accurate estimates, did high quality work, on time and on budget. I recommend his services for all types of renovation projects.