Dhyana Cleaning

225 Brunswick Ave Toronto ON M5S 2M4

Reviews for Dhyana Cleaning

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Excellent All Around

I was going away for 12 days and had a busy Airbnb to be managed. Not having any experience using professional cleaners, I did a quick google search to know what to look for and expect. Dhyana Cleaning was also near the top of the results list, which was also a plus. Katie was a pleasure to work with and prompt with all replies. My Airbnb is pretty minimal, and straight forward, but Katie was still eager to listen to my specifics and modus operandi. Although I didn't get to see the fruits of their labour, as I was away, the feedback and comments from my guests were positive and had no complaints!

Caitlin Martella in York
Caitlin Martella in York

Regular house cleaning

I really liked the flexibility when booking. The overall clean was really well done and my feedback (minor) was taken into account on the second visit. The house was spotless and the team even went the extra mile and left me some supplies to help maintain certain areas of my home (bathroom mildew spray, etc). Will definitely work with the Dhyana team again.

Thank you for the kind words Caitlin. It was such a pleasure to prepare your home for the arrival of your little one. We are here whenever you need us!

Emily from Toronto
Emily from Toronto

House Cleaning

I've been getting service from Dhyana since last fall, having Katie and her team come in regularly to help my husband and I clean our condo. We have several pets and are both messy creatives, so having extra help getting organized and tidy is great! Katie and her team are all extremely fantastic, both as people and as professionals - they are attentive to our needs, extremely personable, and do a great job keeping our place spotless!

More about Dhyana Cleaning

We are a personalized, house keeping program that is committed to delivering excellent service. A common promise by most but perfected by few. We believe in moving beyond cleaning to caring about those we serve. Your home will be maintained by people who have a passion for cleaning, continuous learning ...
Looking for House & Apartment Cleaning pros in Toronto?